Rescuing cat with 2 day old kittens

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wish I could figure out how to send the deer pics, I think they were saved in a certain format that I do not know how to change :( I have about 8 of them!

Reactions: Debp

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you for sharing. It’s nice to see something kind for a change. The momma cat is so friendly. You can hear her purring while her babies are nursing.
Brought tears to my eyes, I was concerned for those darling babies and mamma in that awful cardboard box,but, it sufficed until they were rescued and taken to the shelter.xx

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brought tears to my eyes, I was concerned for those darling babies and mamma in that awful cardboard box,but, it sufficed until they were rescued and taken to the shelter.xx

They finally got the new shelter finished....was nice to see, very large, too. They used to have just a one room shelter.

The last white cat in the video with the cone...I think that one had a terribly bloody, injured leg which was amputated. I didn't watch that particular video yet....not sure I can handle seeing it.