Revelation 11-the measure of the temple

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(smile), you still missed my point, as said, the Lord Jesus have flesh and bone, but no "BLOOD", that body of his is glorified with the Spirit.

as a quickening spirit he make changes, in our body body, we put on a NEW ONE that he gives us, not a transformation of spirit or soul.

That idea of no blood isn't Biblical. Some folks will make up anything just so they can keep their traditions of men. I hope you aren't trying to comfort families of the deceased with the idea that their dead loved one is literally in that casket waiting out Christ future 2nd coming. It's their dead flesh that's in that casket, not the person. That flesh isn't what is resurrected, like Paul showed in 2 Corinthians 5, 1 Corinthians 15, and in the 1 Corinthians 5 example of the believer who was having sexual intercourse with his mother.

you must not have been listening. we know know that the lord Jesus did,'t have flesh and bone before he came through mary. but God got a body through Mary birthing it, scripture, Colossians 2:9 "For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily". BINGO.

Since you don't heed the 1 Cor.15 Scripture of Paul's defining of what body the resurrection is, then you obviously don't understand there is a "spiritual body" also. So you wouldn't know when Scripture is not talking about a flesh body, like here...

Matt 10:28
28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear Him Which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

KJV

Our Lord Jesus was pointing to the destruction at the future "lake of fire" event. That future destruction is about destruction of the "spiritual body" with soul, not a flesh body. The flesh body does not go into hell (lake of fire in this case).

the Lord's body was not ethereal, but was powered by the Spirit himself. as said, Luke 24:39 "Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have". how many times must we say this?

understand, "BLOOD" is the life of the flesh in the natural world. see Leviticus 17:11. it is the Spirit in the resurrected stated that gives LIFE to the flesh and bone body in the world to come.

hope you understand,

PICJAG.

You can try and dwell on that Luke 24:39 single verse to build your whole fleshy doctrine around, but that is not the example God's Word uses to define what body the resurrection is. Like I said, Apostle Paul is who gave us the details, in several New Testament Scriptures. You cannot throw all that away just for that Luke 24 example of Jesus having to prove to Philip that He was indeed alive from the dead. In Genesis 18, Jesus was one of the "three men" that appeared to Abraham, as he bowed to Him, and fed all three. And our Lord Jesus was not even born through woman's womb at that time. So how was it that our Lord Jesus and those two angels were able to eat man's food then, even without flesh bodies???

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That idea of no blood isn't Biblical. Some folks will make up anything just so they can keep their traditions of men. I hope you aren't trying to comfort families of the deceased with the idea that their dead loved one is literally in that casket waiting out Christ future 2nd coming. It's their dead flesh that's in that casket, not the person. That flesh isn't what is resurrected, like Paul showed in 2 Corinthians 5, 1 Corinthians 15, and in the 1 Corinthians 5 example of the believer who was having sexual intercourse with his mother.

Since you don't heed the 1 Cor.15 Scripture of Paul's defining of what body the resurrection is, then you obviously don't understand there is a "spiritual body" also. So you wouldn't know when Scripture is not talking about a flesh body, like here...

Matt 10:28
28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear Him Which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

KJV

Our Lord Jesus was pointing to the destruction at the future "lake of fire" event. That future destruction is about destruction of the "spiritual body" with soul, not a flesh body. The flesh body does not go into hell (lake of fire in this case).

You can try and dwell on that Luke 24:39 single verse to build your whole fleshy doctrine around, but that is not the example God's Word uses to define what body the resurrection is. Like I said, Apostle Paul is who gave us the details, in several New Testament Scriptures. You cannot throw all that away just for that Luke 24 example of Jesus having to prove to Philip that He was indeed alive from the dead. In Genesis 18, Jesus was one of the "three men" that appeared to Abraham, as he bowed to Him, and fed all three. And our Lord Jesus was not even born through woman's womb at that time. So how was it that our Lord Jesus and those two angels were able to eat man's food then, even without flesh bodies???
so we can take this response as to you have no clue to what we're speaking of. no worries,
That idea of no blood isn't Biblical.
so are you saying that you will have blood after your resurrection? well that's not bibical.
oh well when one do not understand leave them and the conversation alone. 2 Timothy 2:16 "But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness".

Good day.

PICJAG.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so we can take this response as to you have no clue to what we're speaking of. no worries,

so are you saying that you will have blood after your resurrection? well that's not bibical.
oh well when one do not understand leave them and the conversation alone. 2 Timothy 2:16 "But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness".

Good day.

PICJAG.

Now you are in liar mode. I never said any of those things you are now claiming.

The profane babblings are yours since you made up the un-Biblical idea that the resurrection body is just a flesh shell that has no blood. Apostle Paul showed it is not a flesh and blood body at all, and that... is what I showed you, but you reject what Paul said, thus you reject God's Word in order to serve your 'own' traditions of men. This isn't some issue that can just mean anything from God's Word. Apostle Paul made it very, very specific in 1 Corinthians 15:50; "... flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God."

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now you are in liar mode. I never said any of those things you are now claiming.

The profane babblings are yours since you made up the un-Biblical idea that the resurrection body is just a flesh shell that has no blood. Apostle Paul showed it is not a flesh and blood body at all, and that... is what I showed you, but you reject what Paul said, thus you reject God's Word in order to serve your 'own' traditions of men. This isn't some issue that can just mean anything from God's Word. Apostle Paul made it very, very specific in 1 Corinthians 15:50; "... flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God."
First thanks for the reply, you ERROR, flesh and blood cannot enter, but flesh and bone can, your mistake is than a spiritual body is not ethereal, but one can touch and feel, scripture, Luke 24:39 "Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have".

John 20:27 "Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

John 20:28 "And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

John 20:29 "Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

and we are going to be like HIM, 1 John 3:2 "Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is".

he don't have blood, but he do have flesh and bone,
case closed for me.

PICJAG.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First thanks for the reply, you ERROR, flesh and blood cannot enter, but flesh and bone can, your mistake is than a spiritual body is not ethereal, but one can touch and feel, scripture, Luke 24:39 "Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have".

Nah, Jesus was not saying we would be resurrected as flesh and bone, nor flesh and blood which is the same thing. I mean your thinking has gone silly; since when is bone not part of a flesh body? Our resurrection will be like Apostle Paul said in 1 Corinthians 15:50, either you accept it as written or you reject it. In your case, you reject it, and with more than one example Paul gave (2 Corinthians 5; 1 Corinthians 15:44-50).

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
as Isaiah said, "How long Lord?". Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Good Day.

PICJAG.