Revelation 20

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Israelsson

Israelsson
Sep 18, 2011
Down here in Satan's kingdom (Earth)
I recognize that a lot of Jews are Communists today. I also recognize that a lot of them are not. I also recognize that a lot of Gentiles are Communists too, and a lot of them also are not. I recognize the same with some of all those also being involved in the occult, while a lot of them are not.

Aren't you forgetting that Esau was Jacob's flesh brother of their father Isaac, of the seed of Abraham?

Yet I do... recognize our Lord's parable about the "tares" and Jude's mention of the false "crept in unawares" with some of them probably knowingly serving and worshiping the devil.

But what was Christ's purpose for His "tares" parable to us? How did He show us to react to the existence of those 'tares'? He said to leave them alone, that they would be separated at the end of this world (Matt.13). We are to judge the 'fruit' produced, as He said we would know them by their fruit. So why would He reveal their existence if we are to not seek them out and destroy them during this world?

It's simple, we might make a mistake if we did that, as none of us can rightly judge who those "tares" really are today. Some obviously have decided to simply include all Jews as the "tares" when that is not true per our Lord Jesus. For He showed that with the very idea of tares growing among good wheat and not being able to distinguish the two while they're growing. He simply revealed for us to wait, and He would do the separating when He returns.

So by that, what's the greater lesson He was teaching? He was revealing to those given discernment that the "tares" are a necessary work for His Plan of Salvation during this present world time. He has ordained them for a purpose, which Jude 1:4 clearly reveals they were "of old" ordained to that condemnation. This is a mystery, for even in Joel 2 God reveals He is Who is sending the locust army for the last days. If we as Christians refuse to get that understanding, then we could bring all sorts of trouble and strife upon ourselves that our Lord Jesus wants us to stay away from.
Agreed.

But remember that the tares are impossible to distinguish apart from the wheat because they ARE Jacob's twins. The Khazars, which are mixed with Cain's bloodline, are the imposter Jews, many of which ARE Talmudic in principle and Luciferian in doctrine. And regardless of whether Esau was Jacobs blood, he married Canaanite and Hittite wives when God had declared that this families seed was to remain perfect. This is why God hates Esau and lays waste to his mountains, this is why the Jews have never had a country of their own until 1948. America has been the host for this parasitic nation from its inception and the descendants of those that founded this country, now suffer at the hands of a tyrannical master, hell bent on eradicating every last remnant of our culture, our faith, and our morality.

I don't trust a word that comes out of a Jews mouth, because they are deceitful by nature, their father is the father of lies. We can most certainly distinguish the tares among us today. They appear as false prophets and anti-Christs. They form under alphabet soup names like the ADL and the SPLC. These Enosh are able to become preachers in our churches, leaders in our schools, figures in our government, all the while undermining every ounce of history that we, as White Christians have built for the past 6000 years.

When we see the fruits the Jew produces, I find it hard to see ANY good fruit. Our motion picture companies use subliminal messaging against our youth, preparing them and programming them to accept certain things when they see them. The music industry, which the most popular form right now is hip-hop, is teaching the world how important vanity, sex, and drugs are to your life. The economy is degenerate, lacking jobs that will provide even half of what our parents and grandparents had available to them, BEFORE all of this amazing technology. All of these things are controlled by or owned by the Jews.

I agree we aren't to root them up, as that is the job of the angels at the end of this earth age. But we are still to separate ourselves from a lot of things, the world in general. While we can't physically remove them, we can stop using what they provide. People would have to truly turn to God so that we won't need to rely on them. If rather than going to the movies or buying the next big cd, Christians would instead feed the poor kids down the street or help the elderly pay their mortgages, you know, look after their kinsmen. Their racial brethren. If all people were to do that, and bide to their own people, not try to help everyone in the world, God would provide for all.

Be certain, these Jews will be destroyed at Christs return, the races which are pure and that were planted here will be separated and sent to their own places, and the White Israelites will be the governers ruling under Christ. The world will not ever be the same again.