Revelation Chapter 6 Verse 15....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JLMichaels

Oct 6, 2007
Revelation Chapter 6 Verse 15I have a most strange and creepy feeling about these so mentioned here in Revelation. In the past I always considered them to be the ungodly of the earth. As of late it stood out to me, this feeling that it could not be the ungodly for they have no fear of GOD what so ever. That is just why they are ungodly.There is this strange creepiness in my blood is the only why I can describe it for there are ever so many false doctrines and misunderstandings of the plain and simple truths of GOD's words out there in the world. This comes also from a very strange dream I had last night just before I awoke. There was an individual trapped in a valley. All was dark as in the valley of death, as I watched this individual withered away in this darkness. This very passage of Revelation was pressed upon my mind and than it was as I saw this person representing all of present day Christianity. Most horrible to see and hear such as to explain it.I don't know or have much on these particular verses at present as I am just starting this search. If you already have something that pretains to these verses, please let me know.Also, could this be the disappointment of those who believe in the pre-tribulation rapture, that is until it doesn't occur? Just a hunch for now. Thank You!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Your not far off Saber Revelation 6:15 "And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;"All mankind except God's "elect", the remnant,the overcomers and the 144,000 of chapter seven, will be part of Satan's [Antichrist's] kingdom. When the rest of the Christians see our Lord Jesus Christ coming, they will all know immediately what they have done. Then the shame will be great, to the point of killing themselves, if it were possible. But it will not be possible for all souls will be changed into their incorruptible bodies at the coming of Christ. I Corinthians 15:50-54 reveals that no flesh and blood can nor will exist at that time, nor will any of the things dealing with the flesh body exist. Revelation 6:16 "And said to the mountains and the rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:"This bears repeating, but if you simply can not understand that the Antichrist comes first, before Jesus Christ's return, you will worship the Antichrist as the true Christ. This verse is describing how you will feel when you see the true Christ at the seventh trumpet. The fear will be so great that it will be a terror to your mind for the sins that you have committed in worshipping the false christ. Revelation 6:17 "For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?"Many Christians have been taught that at Christ's coming, the wrath of God is out to bury you, and destroy the entire earth. God, in the minds of most Christians, has the image of a harsh destroyer, instead of the loving and compassionate friend that we have in Him. By their own teaching, most of the church world condemn themselves.

JLMichaels

Oct 6, 2007
Your not far off Saber Revelation 6:15 "And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;"All mankind except God's "elect", the remnant,the overcomers and the 144,000 of chapter seven, will be part of Satan's [Antichrist's] kingdom. When the rest of the Christians see our Lord Jesus Christ coming, they will all know immediately what they have done. Then the shame will be great, to the point of killing themselves, if it were possible. But it will not be possible for all souls will be changed into their incorruptible bodies at the coming of Christ. I Corinthians 15:50-54 reveals that no flesh and blood can nor will exist at that time, nor will any of the things dealing with the flesh body exist. Revelation 6:16 "And said to the mountains and the rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:"This bears repeating, but if you simply can not understand that the Antichrist comes first, before Jesus Christ's return, you will worship the Antichrist as the true Christ. This verse is describing how you will feel when you see the true Christ at the seventh trumpet. The fear will be so great that it will be a terror to your mind for the sins that you have committed in worshipping the false christ. Revelation 6:17 "For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?"Many Christians have been taught that at Christ's coming, the wrath of God is out to bury you, and destroy the entire earth. God, in the minds of most Christians, has the image of a harsh destroyer, instead of the loving and compassionate friend that we have in Him. By their own teaching, most of the church world condemn themselves.ChristinaChapter 6 deals with the very beginning of the tribulation, but that does not matter if we agree or not on this matter.Your last line, "By their own teaching, most of the church would condemn themselves." is just as it was given to me that let me know these are present day Christians. Very shocking to have such an exact line repeated back to me. Most all of my search results state it as I originally read it to be as well, the ungodly with no explaination of just who or what kind of ungodly. Than psalm 34 was sighted which confirms this statement as well. Christian in name only, not at all prepared for the wrath to come. This is no test and trail of their faithfulness, which they don't have, this is their end for the wrath of GOD is for such as these. With the dark velly of this dream and haveing psalm 34 sighted, this led me to psalm 23. This all points to being most prepared, faith in GOD alone will prevail over all that is yet to come. These clearly lack such a faith in GOD, a GOD they really don't know. The truely demonic and evil I just don't care about at all. Though I personally fear for those that I know as close friends and loved ones who are Christian in name only. This I guess is to keep me pressing on them for a more fuller commitment to GOD in Christ Jesus.Thank you for your most surprising reply which indeed should be seen as confirmation of my personal thoughts on GOD's point of view. Thank you again!Saber

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I do realize what chapter 6 is Saber but understand the seals are not in order The rider on the on the first White horse is Antichrist he has a bow with no arrows meaning he has authority but no strengh.. This first seal is given in detail in the ninth chapter.5th/6th trump this star that falls from heaven is a he and Rev 1 tells us Stars are Angels ... this Star is Satan (antichrist) Revelation 9:1 "And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit [pit of the abyss]."now read Rev 9 and then Rev12:9 "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Sa'-tan, which deceived the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."Revelation 12:12 "Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time."The second white horse is Christ with a rainbow over his head .. and we know he doest come until the 7th trumpThe trumps are in order.

JLMichaels

Oct 6, 2007
I do realize what chapter 6 is Saber but understand the seals are not in order The rider on the on the first White horse is Antichrist he has a bow with no arrows meaning he has authority but no strengh.. This first seal is given in detail in the ninth chapter.5th/6th trump this star that falls from heaven is a he and Rev 1 tells us Stars are Angels ... this Star is Satan (antichrist) Revelation 9:1 "And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit [pit of the abyss]."now read Rev 9 and then Rev12:9 "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Sa'-tan, which deceived the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."Revelation 12:12 "Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time."The second white horse is Christ with a rainbow over his head .. and we know he doest come until the 7th trumpThe trumps are in order.
ChristinaI am going to make a wrap on my initial post for just what we discussed was indeed the answer to what was heavy upon my heart and mind. There is someone I know who use to believe in the pre-tribulation rapture an in so much as to put his full faith there, in it alone, saying that he needn't worry, for the tribulation was for all those left behind, so no worry. Than he received a clear dream/vision from GOD he was indeed set to go through the tribulation. That to say changed everything about this person. I personally saw he as in a mad desperate scramble to get more prepared. It took some time for him to admit, he put his faith in all the wrong places, such as the rapture and not in GOD alone, his Lord and Savior, Christ Jesus. In Christ Jesus alone, we will have all are needs met, both in good times and bad as well. A most pleasing change to see and know. However just a few days ago, a lady I don't know mentioned in a conversation to others that I overheard, I don't worry about the tribulation for I will be long gone, asin raptured. This is setting, once again, ones faith in all the wrong places which I guess led to my cares and concerns for such as these. A nice person I don't know, speaking as a Christian with faith, though putting it in false beliefs, thus totally unprepared to have all the faith needed to carry on.First White Horse RiderThe first white horse rider represents you Christina, and I pray myself. Chapter six of Revelation is all about the very beginning of the tribulation, right here as the Church Age of Grace comes to a close. You are more than a conquored in Christ Jesus as you are given the Crown of Faith, thus most fully prepared to ride forth into victory through this time of testing and trials. You have not only this great white charger to ride, Christ Jesus, but the full word of GOD and all it's promises to carry you through. This bow, the full word of GOD, was not given to you, for you took it to and for your self. Your present faith and works prove this. Don't let the enemy of all our souls let you see yourself as anything less than Christ Like, the second white horse rider which one and all in Christ Jesus will follow as mentioned later on their white horses as well. Please see it properly and take the Crown of Faith, the full word of GOD, the bow and ride forth in and on the blessings of Christ Jesus alone for ever more. You need now arrows as the full word of GOD is most powerful and only need be spoken by you to have full force and power against all your enemies. This means all that GOD has for you in Christ Jesus, spiritual gifts most needed to pull you through this time of testing and trials, will be given as you receive this Crown of Faith as well. Don't denigh yourself let alone anyone else, all that you have in Christ Jesus I pray, especiall at this late hour.GOD bless you richly Christina I pray.Pressing forward in Christ Jesus I pray.I have a little one liner from GOD today, this is a good place to post it.Don't come to me with questions and problems, come to me with answers and solutions to problems, and I will lift you up. From GOD to all in Christ Jesus.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Well I am thrilled that you see the false doctrine of Pre trib rapture Sabre as its Satan great lie to mankind and those who think their salvation lies in waiting to be flown away somewhere ...have not understood Eze 13:20 or Gods Word and are in danger of following Antichrist who comes first as we are told in 2 Thess.So on that we are in agreementHowever the 1 st seal is Not us but a pre-tend Christ (antichist) he is presented first because he is coming first the Hebrew for the word bow here means a cheap fabrication.... Anti christ (satan) will becoming first pretending he is Christ.All you have said about this White horse being us has no basis in scripture that I am aware. What do you base this conclusion on? Sense when does a single rider on a horse represent a group? Where does God define this symbolics ? all symbols must be defined by scripture not by our assumptions or they are not accurate ...

Vickie

Feb 26, 2009
Revelation Chapter 6 Verse 15I have a most strange and creepy feeling about these so mentioned here in Revelation. In the past I always considered them to be the ungodly of the earth. As of late it stood out to me, this feeling that it could not be the ungodly for they have no fear of GOD what so ever. That is just why they are ungodly.
Rightfully so, everyone should have a creepy feeling for it is the time of the wrath of God coming upon the whole earthand the description of every Slave and "FREE MAN" is also INCLUDED in this description of the Great Day of the Lord's appearing. Perhaps this is the event that comes when those who are alive at his coming (I Thess 4:16) will be changed is describing for the free man will be afraid also, and as the verse 17 says: "WHO CAN STAND?"
There is this strange creepiness in my blood is the only why I can describe it for there are ever so many false doctrines and misunderstandings of the plain and simple truths of GOD's words out there in the world. This comes also from a very strange dream I had last night just before I awoke. There was an individual trapped in a valley. All was dark as in the valley of death, as I watched this individual withered away in this darkness. This very passage of Revelation was pressed upon my mind and than it was as I saw this person representing all of present day Christianity. Most horrible to see and hear such as to explain it.
I take all dreams such as yours, given to you by God concerning this End time event to be serious. We are in the End time, and are close to seeing the entire events written of the End fulfilled. And in my opinion, not one teacher out here has it totally correct and we must be trusting in the Lord through this that is coming. IF I were in your place, I would seek God in the matter and prayer fervently till I received an answer from him. Is he saying that if you are not careful you will be left here for his wrath, or is he saying that you will be removed at that time, and not left with those who have been called and did not keep their hearts right with the Lord You have received a very real message from the Lord and I would cry out to him for understanding.
I don't know or have much on these particular verses at present as I am just starting this search. If you already have something that pretains to these verses, please let me know.
for your request, if I was in your shoes I would pray for God to reveal that verse to me and not trust anyones opinion, but faith in the one who saves you and trust in him for the truth of the matter. He is the overseer of your soul. I Peter 2:25 For you were like sheep going astray, but now you have returned to the SHEPHERD AND OVERSEER OF YOUR SOULS. There is only one shepherd that is Jesus, though man has taken the office as overseer, here in this verse we are told Jesus alone holds that office.
Also, could this be the disappointment of those who believe in the pre-tribulation rapture, that is until it doesn't occur? Just a hunch for now. Thank You!
This verse is the exact time when the rapture will be occurring, because the freeman is there at that time. Who are we, if not the freeman?Whoever the Lord determines to go into captivity (REV 13:9-10)will go and will come through this to see these events taking place, and will be a witness before all who are left here till his coming. Some to only see the 2nd death, others to everlasting life and the beast and false prophet to the burning lake of fire. We are in the last times and are are going into captivity very soon, if that is God's will for us.

Christian Commando

Nov 8, 2007
Well, this is a mess for all the misinterpretations I've read, but will cover only so much of it now, and finish my answering the rest at a later date- 1- in reference to some Christians getting saved during the Trib. Period being shameful over thier actions to a point of wanting to kill themselves? A lie of Satan. God declares those who are converted to being His Children during that time realize the Truth of whats going on, then are to try and survive to the end of the Trib. Period, because the anti-christ will be chasing all God's Children on earth who resist the mark of the beast, to kill them. 2- The antichrist is not represented by that charactor on the white horse with bow and no arrows. Having great authority but no power. Why? At first, yes, the anti-christ will seduce nations by speech, but, Scriptures declare later, when the peace pact deteriorates, he uses force to get nations to follow him. Plus, consider the size armed forces he has, to be chasing after God's True children all over the Earth to kill them. Maybe you should check out where he first appears and can do incredible spiritual feats in the physical, while in the sight of the "Dragon"- (Satan). So too shall the religious leader demonstrate great power, anti-christ's partner in seducing the people of the earth. In other words, no, the "Seals" are placed in clear order of which they are presented. They are not "out of order" as such. 3rd- Who is the "anti-christ"?- A physical man people. II Thess. 2:3 clearly states this when Paul declares- "Let no man decieve you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that MAN OF SIN be revealed, the SON OF PERDITION." See, its plainly spoken- "...MAN OF SIN..." 4- Angel with "key of bottomless Pit"- No, absolutely no way is this Satan. Its an Angel of God letting loose another wave of God's Wrath upon the Earth, just as its God's Angels with the bowls, Trumpets, viles, etc. Why? 9:4- "And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in thier foreheads." You see, its plain as day. Satan, who is trying to hold control over the earth and is lord over the unsaved, would he then open up a torment for his own followers? Ridiculous. 5- No belief in "Pre- Trib. Rapture huh? Answer this then please- II Thess. 2:1-3- 1- "Now we beseech you bretherenby the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto Him, 2- That ye not soon be shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter from us, as that the day of the Lord is at hand. 3- Let no man decieve you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revelaed, the son of perdition." Notice Paul stated the "man of sin be REVEALED". (First public appearance as anti-christ- Leader of one world government). He did not state after half way thru or at the end of the Trib. Period, but at the beginning of it. Thus, this reference cannot be of Christ's second bodily return, because He will not return, as noted in Revelation 19, until after the Trib. Period has reached its alotted time span. Since Paul declares it happens right after the "REVEALING" of the anti-christ as the leader of the one world government, the Rapture happens shortly after that. And surely those of you here demonstrating a considerable interest and knowledge of end Times Scriptures, should know the others relating to it concerning God saving His Children from "the wrath to come"- (Trib. Period). Multiple Scriptures God gives concerning this point. When people are not taught to read and research God's Word to find all related scriptures to a topic or specific aspects of one, in order to understand the actual Truth God is sharing with us. For instance- the Thread in this forum on "Babylon" claimed to be a city/nation, of which King Nebecanezzar will be raised from the dead. Its symbolic, as clearly seen in Rev. by the reference- "Mystery Babylon." Why? God is showing us, the one world government under the anti-christ's rule, will be an incredibly sinful thinking and operating style of governing and social structure identical to that Babylon was like. Why? Jesus declared- "I am the door, by Me, if any man enters in..." Ok, are we then, to take this Jesus is a literal door with hinges, we need to grab and turn a knob on to open him to enter in? No. Its symbolic, just as the application of the "Babylon" example is for the latter days too. As for King Nebecanezzar being raised from the dead, consider this reference alone- Christ's Parable of the Richman and Lazarus. That explains things clearly for saved and unsaved spirits. Where they go, they stay and cannot leave. Think about this people. While i have no problem in letting people believe what they want, when it comes to sharing it publicly, would God have us stay silent when see discrepancies that mislead others and should be corrected? but, this cannot be understood, if not all Scriptures are taken into account, refering to such subjects. While I'm not trying to stir up anything here, we have to be very careful and do alot of studying and researching of God's Word and in prayer to be sure of the message God is opening up to us. Otherwise, we can mistakenly take deceptions of Satan inadvertantly believing they are of God. God has put me thru more than 20 years of studying and researching God's Word, the Hebrew, Greek and Aramaic languages, as well as historical documentations on Jesus, the apostles, Early Church Leaders, ancient civilizations and more. This all started back in God's early years of Ministry thru me, according to people with questions asked me. It was my conviction to be as accurate as possible for answering those questions, for witnessing God and Christ and my faith in them. This has also led me thru hundreds of discussions with Christian and Cult Leaderships about beliefs, doctrines, etc. Please understand, this is not for the purpose of boasting, but for showing a conviction one needs to truely share insights of God learned from his Word to much of an extent. Any person will only learn as much truth from God and his Word, for the time spent reading, studying and researching His Word and in prayer for His Truths. Thats why God teaches us to stay focused on him daily- (all day every day). When i work outside of Ministry, I constantly try to think or am speaking to God about projects I'm on, prayer requests, plus more. I don't always, but do try to constantly keep God as my focus all day long every day. God Bless!!