1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Revelation of Jesus Christ

Discussion in 'Christian Debate Forum' started by VictoryinJesus, Feb 18, 2018.

1. VictoryinJesus

VictoryinJesus Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    I also believe we have ours eyes focused on the wrong Israel.

2. Pipiripi

Pipiripi Active Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Aruba
    My friend you are right that people thinking it is a book of wrath. And they are right too. Because when Jesus come back He come with the recompense for all. Fire the good and the bad. The problem is that the Three Angels Message is a warning and also many others part in the book of Revelation. It is what will happen in our times and till the end of this world. And about knowledge it is God who give it. Just like the Holy SPIRIT give talents the way he desided. And read what God did in the days of Moses.Exodus 35:30-35. Focus on 35.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
    brakelite likes this.
  3. Pipiripi

Pipiripi Active Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Aruba
    I hope GOD open your mind so He can used you mighty for help others to see that we Christian are the spiritual Israel I wish that i can write it. "Israel in the End.

4. ezekiel

ezekiel Member

United States
    Many don't understand because they don't study the old books of the prophets. The old reveals the new. Second if one would just ask God above all give me understanding of His words and study He will lead you to understanding. He will not give you rags but understanding. Ones that search Him sure will find Him. All the words of God must fit together Old and New as one. Your in Christ He will lead you and bring you to the Father that you may speak to both thru his Spirit for God is not flesh and blood But Spirit. Now then in Spirit must you speak and then hear in the same manner. You just ask Him.

5. Davy

Davy Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    It's because there's so many preachers today that don't understand it. There's only one Church within a three county area where I live that has what Scripture would call a real pastor, i.e., a teacher who understands Biblical Hebrew and Greek that is well learned in all The Bible. And he does nothing but teach Bible, while there's another in that Church that preaches The Gospel fulfilling the role of evangelist. Most Churches only have an evangelist called to preach The Gospel, not teach the whole Bible. Most evangelists call themselves a pastor, when the Biblical idea of a pastor comes from the idea of pasturing the sheep, i.e., feeding Christ's sheep God's Word.

Our Lord's Revelation is the back cover of God's Word; Genesis is the front cover. This is why there are many parallels between Genesis and Revelation. Revelation is written much like how the OT Books of the prophets are written, often jumping around in subject and topic to the past, present, and future. Only someone who has gone through all of God's Word slowly, line upon line, will begin to understand Revelation. Not many evangelists that all they are called to do is preach The Gospel have done thorough study in all of God's Word. Nor do the Bible seminaries go through all The Bible with them, but instead teach each denomination's traditions, Bible and Church history, two years of a Biblical Hebrew or Greek, and administrations. It's up to each preacher to study asking God's help.