Reverlation 6, Coronavirus ???

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Either one is a TERRIBLE prospect. And so, should the "church" make appropriate preparations to preserve their lives?
Bobby Jo
Don't worry about it.

Luke 17:33 Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think our problem is that we are missing a piece in the puzzle, but when men are convinced they aren't missing a piece and that they understand it all, no one is looking for the piece. All views/theories are missing a piece. Every single one of them. I've read the theories. Even my own understanding is missing a piece or a key that would click it all into place.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have always believed those are not believers, but unbelievers. Also, they are partying when the two witnesses die.

I understand how you see it. I understand how quite a lot of people in here see it, because I've read their posts for a while now. I think every single person in here (including me) is missing a key.

Reactions: Waiting on him

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But I really think that even when God gives one of us the key, although it will unlock and make it make sense, very few will accept or see it, because I met a man with a key that begins to make the entire bible make sense and hardly anyone sees it. They're too entrenched in their separate theories!

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was just reading them actually! because of where Paul said, everyone in the province of Asia has deserted me.

Now that we are almost 2000 years of church history, we can see the letters in a whole new light. They describe, in order, the periods or ages broken down as prophecy. After all Revelation is prophecy. There was a lot of overcoming to be done. In Revelation 7 consider that those who came out of the Great Tribulation as martyrs were also those who went into the GT. There will be no new believers saved during the GT except Jews. No Gentiles. They will have a strong delusion on them to follow after the Antichrist.

Romans 11 shows also that as far as Gentiles, there seems to be a number of Gentiles that will be saved before the partial blindness of the Jews is lifted. Simultaneously the Antichrist will be revealed and the 7 year GT will begin.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now that we are almost 2000 years of church history, we can see the letters in a whole new light. They describe, in order, the periods or ages broken down as prophecy. After all Revelation is prophecy.

They also describe a lot of churches today. So the prophecy appears to be ongoing.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Refresh my memory - which verses do you believe state this?

Romans 11:
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. 26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:

“The Deliverer will come out of Zion,
And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
27 For this is My covenant with them,
When I take away their sins.”

2 Thessalonians:
9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They also describe a lot of churches today. So the prophecy appears to be ongoing.

Thyatira is the RCC and Orth

Smyrna is the Protestant Reformation

Philadelphia are Bible based churches who keep all of God's word

Laodecia are lukewarm Christians everywhere

These church ages overlap to the end.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Now that we are almost 2000 years of church history, we can see the letters in a whole new light. They describe, in order, the periods or ages broken down as prophecy. After all Revelation is prophecy. There was a lot of overcoming to be done. In Revelation 7 consider that those who came out of the Great Tribulation as martyrs were also those who went into the GT. There will be no new believers saved during the GT except Jews. No Gentiles. They will have a strong delusion on them to follow after the Antichrist.

Romans 11 shows also that as far as Gentiles, there seems to be a number of Gentiles that will be saved before the partial blindness of the Jews is lifted. Simultaneously the Antichrist will be revealed and the 7 year GT will begin.

Refresh my memory - which verses do you believe state this?

Romans 11:
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. 26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:

“The Deliverer will come out of Zion,
And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
27 For this is My covenant with them,
When I take away their sins.”

2 Thessalonians:
9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Oh how people wish that this is true and that they will be swept up in our near future, but their understanding is flawed with their fantasies which is the beginning of fictional flatulence.

The interpretation of the original Greek text of Romans 11:25-26, as presented by the translators, misses what the actual Greek text is stating and as such is leading many astray into wrong thinking.

Paul in Romans 11:25-26 is referencing the end of the 2,300 year prophecy, found in Daniel 8:8-14, of the heathen Gentiles trampling the sanctuary of God and His hosts, the Israelites over this 2,300 year period which began a little while after the year 260 BC.

In Exodus 20:4-6, 34:7, Num 14:18 and Deu 5:8-10, we have the prophecy that tells us what the consequences of idolatrous worship will be for the Israelites and that for a period of two ages/generation, their iniquities with respect to this continual idolatrous worship will be visited upon the Nation of Israel during the third and the fourth age/generation of their existence, i.e. during the fifth and six age of mankind, and will have run its course in time at the end of this present age, before the beginning of the Great Summer harvest Season, Matt 24:32.

What observable event marks the end of the present age and the beginning of the "Millennium Age," i.e. the seventh and last age for mankind before the final judgement? The Gathering of the Nations at Armageddon, Rev 16:12-16, Isa 24:21-22 to be judged after the completion of their 2,300 years of trampling God's Sanctuary and Hosts on the earth, to stop Israel from building a temple which they believe is necessary for them to be able to reconnect with God. At this same time the influence of Satan and the wicked fallen heavenly hosts that are a part of his league will be curtailed for a period of 1,000 while they are imprisoned in the Bottomless Pit.

In Ezekiel it is prophesised that God will Gather the remanent of Israel to Himself and will plant them in fertile soil for them to draw nourishment from as they grow in His teaching of them about the religion associated with the mountain, (i.e. The Mountain that grew out of the foundational truth that came down out of heaven as a rock and began to smash the feet of the prophesised statue found Daniel 2, such that it will be toppled and fall to the ground and will become chaff so that with wind of the spirit can carry the chaff away.), such that the seeds, to be scattered by the Kingdom of Priests and a Holy nation and God's Possession among the nations, will become a blessing to the people and nations around them where they are living scattered throughout the whole earth. God will cause the seeds scattered by and within Israel to germinate and bring forth much fruit. Israel will labour as Priests as they minister to the nations around them gathering the harvest in for the Glory of God.

When Satan is imprisoned in our near future and locked in the Bottomless Pit for 1,000 years before his release after this time, the Martyrs who have lost their heads for the sake of the Gospel will be resurrected and will become Priests in Heaven ministering with Christ in their priestly roles.

The Others, who are resting waiting for their resurrection will have to wait until the end of the Millennium Age for the second resurrection, Rev 20: before they will be gather up to Christ in the Heavens along with those who are still alive here on the earth.

What does this mean? It means that all the remaining living at the time of the judgement of the Kings of the Earth and their armies gathered at Armageddon will pass into the Millennium Age for the Great harvest of Souls.

The first 1,000 years of the Millennium will be a time for the Saintly worshippers of God to become servants of God to minister to the unsaved so that they will be a blessing to them and lead them also into holiness.

It is my understanding that all the people who observe the judgement of the Kings gathered at the place known as Armageddon will enter into the time of the Millennium Age.

Shalom

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul in Romans 11:25-26 is referencing the end of the 2,300 year prophecy, found in Daniel 8:8-14, of the heathen Gentiles trampling the sanctuary of God and His hosts, the Israelites over this 2,300 year period which began a little while after the year 260 BC.

Hear the truth. Here are the actual facts. :

When interpreting days in prophecy as being actual or prophetic (a day/a year or a day/1000 years) the prophetic is immediately negated when particulars are mentioned such as evening and morning was the first day. That 'day' is a 24 hour period, not a year or 1000 years.

Thus the 2300 evenings and mornings are 2300 divided by 360 days to find out how many actual years. 6.39 years. They are 24 hour periods not prophetic. Let's look at Daniel 8 again.

8 Therefore the male goat grew very great (Alexander the Great); but when he became strong, the large horn was broken (his death at age 34), and in place of it four notable ones came up toward the four winds of heaven (Greece was broken up and ruled by four generals to the North, South, East and West). 9 And out of one of them came a little horn (Antiocus Epiphanes IV replaced one of the four generals and Israel was part of his kingdom) which grew exceedingly great toward the south, toward the east, and toward the Glorious Land (Israel). 10 And it grew up to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and some of the stars to the ground, and trampled them. 11 He even exalted himself as high as the Prince of the host; and by him the daily sacrifices were taken away, and the place of His sanctuary was cast down. 12 Because of transgression, an army was given over to the horn to oppose the daily sacrifices; and he cast truth down to the ground. He did all this and prospered. AEIV defiled the Jewish Temple in the middle of the Jewish revolt of 160 BC to 167 BC, 2300 actual days. Jacob Maccabees cleansed the temple after AEIV death in 164 BC, at the end of the revolt.

13 Then I heard a holy one speaking; and another holy one said to that certain one who was speaking, “How long will the vision be, concerning the daily sacrifices and the transgression of desolation, the giving of both the sanctuary and the host to be trampled underfoot?”

14 And he said to me, “For two thousand three hundred (evenings and mornings) days; then the sanctuary shall be cleansed.”

Last edited:

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I chuckled too when I saw reverlation. It reminded me of another forum where this guy posted a thread called "women pasters." Lol

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh how people wish that this is true and that they will be swept up in our near future, but their understanding is flawed with their fantasies which is the beginning of fictional flatulence.

The interpretation of the original Greek text of Romans 11:25-26, as presented by the translators, misses what the actual Greek text is stating and as such is leading many astray into wrong thinking.

In Exodus 20:4-6, 34:7, Num 14:18 and Deu 5:8-10, we have the prophecy that tells us what the consequences of idolatrous worship will be for the Israelites and that for a period of two ages/generation, their iniquities with respect to this continual idolatrous worship will be visited upon the Nation of Israel during the third and the fourth age/generation of their existence, i.e. during the fifth and six age of mankind, and will have run its course in time at the end of this present age, before the beginning of the Great Summer harvest Season, Matt 24:32.

What observable event marks the end of the present age and the beginning of the "Millennium Age," i.e. the seventh and last age for mankind before the final judgement? The Gathering of the Nations at Armageddon, Rev 16:12-16, Isa 24:21-22 to be judged after the completion of their 2,300 years of trampling God's Sanctuary and Hosts on the earth, to stop Israel from building a temple which they believe is necessary for them to be able to reconnect with God. At this same time the influence of Satan and the wicked fallen heavenly hosts that are a part of his league will be curtailed for a period of 1,000 while they are imprisoned in the Bottomless Pit.

In Ezekiel it is prophesised that God will Gather the remanent of Israel to Himself and will plant them in fertile soil for them to draw nourishment from as they grow in His teaching of them about the religion associated with the mountain, (i.e. The Mountain that grew out of the foundational truth that came down out of heaven as a rock and began to smash the feet of the prophesised statue found Daniel 2, such that it will be toppled and fall to the ground and will become chaff so that with wind of the spirit can carry the chaff away.), such that the seeds, to be scattered by the Kingdom of Priests and a Holy nation and God's Possession among the nations, will become a blessing to the people and nations around them where they are living scattered throughout the whole earth. God will cause the seeds scattered by and within Israel to germinate and bring forth much fruit. Israel will labour as Priests as they minister to the nations around them gathering the harvest in for the Glory of God.

When Satan is imprisoned in our near future and locked in the Bottomless Pit for 1,000 years before his release after this time, the Martyrs who have lost their heads for the sake of the Gospel will be resurrected and will become Priests in Heaven ministering with Christ in their priestly roles.

The Others, who are resting waiting for their resurrection will have to wait until the end of the Millennium Age for the second resurrection, Rev 20: before they will be gather up to Christ in the Heavens along with those who are still alive here on the earth.

What does this mean? It means that all the remaining living at the time of the judgement of the Kings of the Earth and their armies gathered at Armageddon will pass into the Millennium Age for the Great harvest of Souls.

The first 1,000 years of the Millennium will be a time for the Saintly worshippers of God to become servants of God to minister to the unsaved so that they will be a blessing to them and lead them also into holiness.

It is my understanding that all the people who observe the judgement of the Kings gathered at the place known as Armageddon will enter into the time of the Millennium Age.

Shalom

I'm sorry but even though you have a different start date that other Adventists who use 457 BC, you are still wrong by still determining the 2300 days are years as I already explained. The evening and morning make it 24 hour periods just like it does in Genesis 1.

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hear the truth. Here are the actual facts. :

When interpreting days in prophecy as being actual or prophetic (a day/a year or a day/1000 years) the prophetic is immediately negated when particulars are mentioned such as evening and morning was the first day. That 'day' is a 24 hour period, not a year or 1000 years.

Thus the 2300 evenings and mornings are 2300 divided by 360 days to find out how many actual years. 6.39 years. They are 24 hour periods not prophetic. Let's look at Daniel 8 again.

8 Therefore the male goat grew very great (Alexander the Great); but when he became strong, the large horn was broken (his death at age 34), and in place of it four notable ones came up toward the four winds of heaven (Greece was broken up and ruled by four generals to the North, South, East and West). 9 And out of one of them came a little horn (Antiocus Epiphanes IV replaced one of the four generals and Israel was part of his kingdom) which grew exceedingly great toward the south, toward the east, and toward the Glorious Land (Israel). 10 And it grew up to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and some of the stars to the ground, and trampled them. 11 He even exalted himself as high as the Prince of the host; and by him the daily sacrifices were taken away, and the place of His sanctuary was cast down. 12 Because of transgression, an army was given over to the horn to oppose the daily sacrifices; and he cast truth down to the ground. He did all this and prospered. AEIV defiled the Jewish Temple in the middle of the Jewish revolt of 160 BC to 167 BC, 2300 actual days. Jacob Maccabees cleansed the temple after AEIV death in 164 BC, at the end of the revolt.

13 Then I heard a holy one speaking; and another holy one said to that certain one who was speaking, “How long will the vision be, concerning the daily sacrifices and the transgression of desolation, the giving of both the sanctuary and the host to be trampled underfoot?”

14 And he said to me, “For two thousand three hundred (evenings and mornings) days; then the sanctuary shall be cleansed.”

If I thought that you had understanding on this matter I would listen to you, but your argument is that of a deluded Bishop who did not understand what a prophetic year was. A prophetic year is equivalent to a Solar Year as the 360 day year of the Israelite nation was adjusted by when the New Moon was sighted in conjunction with the harvesting of the Bailey Crop from the fields, such that an approximate 19 year cyclic pattern of progressive yearly adjustments keep the Yearly calendar of Israel in line with the Solar year by the injection/addition of a 13th month into the Yearly calendar for Israel every few years.

In Daniel 9:24 we have a 490 year period which co-insides with the number of years in which Israel could present itself yearly to offer up the Sin Sacrifice for the sanctification of Israel each year in the temple. This was confirmed by Jesus when He was asked how many times we should forgive our brother when he commits the same sin against us. Jesus answered 70 time 7 or 490 times on a yearly bases. As I had stated in my previous post, the 2,300 years that was prophesised of the Heathen Gentiles trampling God's Sanctuary and Hosts is a fixed number of solar years.

Just as Jesus did not adjust his answer to 483 approximate years of offering up their yearly sin sacrifice in Matt 18:22, which was the allotted number of years given for Israel and Jerusalem to repent of their iniquities of continual idolatrous worship, by God, in Daniel 9:24.

As for your understanding of the Historical facts as you have laid them out, I find from my understanding that you have no understanding of who the little horn is, particularly when the Little Horn is still influencing what is happening today, some 2,300 or so years from when he first apparently appears in Daniel 8, so to attribute to the little horn the personhood of Antiocus Epiphanes IV is not actually correct because using your logic the Little Horn could be attributed to the Roman leader Titus who actually was responsible for the Temple to be cast down to the ground. Since the Little Horn is also mentioned in Daniel 7:8 and 11 who do you attribute the person is, who is the "Little Horn" of this present time, before the Beasts are Judged in our near future.

Perhaps when your understanding begins to line up with God's contextual understanding that He caused the Prophets to record in the OT, then I may be able to overlook your preference of quoting the human contextual understanding that you favoured in your post above.

Shalom

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm sorry but even though you have a different start date that other Adventists who use 457 BC, you are still wrong by still determining the 2300 days are years as I already explained. The evening and morning make it 24 hour periods just like it does in Genesis 1.

I am not sure that the Adventists would want me in their ranks as I disagree with most of what they believe is their "truth." There understanding is very much in line with your man created conceptualisation of the holy scriptures.

But this strawman argumentative put down on your part does not make you an expert at all, IMHO. In fact it just confirms the fallacies that you believe in when you try to pigeon hole a person into a particular "hole" of your biased understanding.