Romans 11= I say then, God has not rejected His people, has He? May it never be!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Of course we know why Gismys and all the 'rapture to heaven of the Church' believers, must hold to a redemption of the ethnic Jewish people. That belief is essential to a 'pre-trib rapture'.
Unfortunately, such a general redemption for the people who call themselves Jews, is never prophesied to happen.

Many Bible prophesies tell us that the entire area of the holy land will be cleared and cleansed of every godless person. Jeremiah 10:18, 12:14, + and Romans 9:27 says that only a remnant of the Jews will survive.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nothing in this scripture that should be hard to understand
Romans 11 I say then, God has not rejected His people, has He? May it never be!

Isiah 43== 1 Israel, the Lord who created you says, "Do not be afraid - I will save you. I have called you by name - you are mine. 2 When you pass through deep waters, I will be with you; your troubles will not overwhelm you. When you pass through fire, you will not be burned; the hard trials that come will not hurt you. 3 For I am the Lord your God, the holy God of Israel, who saves you.
Romans 11:1==I say then, God has not rejected His people, has He? May it never be! God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew.

I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery—so that you will not be wise in your own estimation—that a partialhardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in; 26 and so all Israel will be saved; just as it is written,
“The Deliverer will come from Zion,
He will remove ungodliness from Jacob.”
27 “This is My covenant with them,
When I take away their sins.”

28 From the standpoint of the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but from the standpoint of God’s choice they are beloved for the sake of the fathers; 29 for the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. """calling of God are irrevocable."""Romans 11

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Nothing in this scripture that should be hard to understand
But your application of it to the Israelis, the current peoples of many mixed races who are mostly atheist's and only .05% accept Jesus, is wrong and is a contradiction of much Bible prophecy.
Why do you ignore Ephesians 2:11-18? Ethnicity is no longer of any consequence to God.

The 'irrevocable' gift of God will be to all who are Abrahams/ Jacobs descendants by faith; the Spiritual Israelites of God. Galatians 3:26-29

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Simple!!! We born-again believers are neither Jews or Gentiles we are all God's chosen people =God's spiritual family BUT God still loves his chosen physical people the seed of Abraham =the Jewish people for all eternity!!! And you??

Isiah 43== 1 Israel, the Lord who created you says, "Do not be afraid - I will save you. I have called you by name - you are mine. 2 When you pass through deep waters, I will be with you; your troubles will not overwhelm you. When you pass through fire, you will not be burned; the hard trials that come will not hurt you. 3 For I am the Lord your God, the holy God of Israel, who saves you.
Romans 11:1==I say then, God has not rejected His people, has He? May it never be! God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew.
I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery—so that you will not be wise in your own estimation—that a partialhardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in; 26 and so all Israel will be saved; just as it is written,
28 From the standpoint of the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but from the standpoint of God’s choice they are beloved for the sake of the fathers; 29 for the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. """calling of God are irrevocable."""Romans 11

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
BUT God still loves his chosen physical people the seed of Abraham =the Jewish people for all eternity!!!
Really?
Then why will God Judge and punish them, only a few Christian Jews will survive:
The Parable of the Landowner:

Matthew 21:33-46 Listen to another parable. There was a landowner who planted a vineyard and put a wall around it, built a watchtower and rented it out to vine-growers then went on a journey. When the harvest time approached, he sent his slaves to the vine-growers to receive his produce. The vine-growers took his slaves and beat one, and killed another, and stoned a third. Again he sent another group of slaves larger than the first; and they did the same thing to them. But afterward he sent his son to them, saying, 'They will respect my son.' But when the vine-growers saw the son, they said among themselves, 'This is the heir; come, let us kill him and seize his inheritance.' They took him, and threw him out of the vineyard and killed him. Therefore when the owner of the vineyard comes, what will he do to those vine-growers? They said to Him, "He will bring those wretches to a wretched end, and will rent out the vineyard to other vine-growers who will pay him the proceeds at the proper seasons. Jesus said to them: Did you never read in the Scriptures; The Stone that the builders rejected has become the cornerstone. This is the Lord’s doing and it is amazing to us.

Therefore I say to you, the Kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people, who will produce the fruit of it. And he who falls on this stone will be broken to pieces; but on whomever it falls, it will scatter him like dust. When the chief priests and the Pharisees heard His parables, they understood that He was speaking about them. When they sought to seize Him, they feared the people, because they considered Him to be a prophet.

In this perfectly clear parable, paralleled by Isaiah 5:1-7, Jesus prophesied that the Jews, as God's people, were going to be superseded by something new; faithful Christians; Jews and Gentiles, who do what they can to spread the Gospel and who fulfill their appointed tasks.

"He will bring those wretches to a wretched end" did happen in 70 AD. Luke 19:27

But the Jewish nation still rejects Jesus and they face the third swing of the Sword, Ezekiel 21:14, their final judgement, Isaiah 6:11-13, and only a remnant will survive. Romans 9:27

The entire leadership of the apostolic church and most of the Elders in the churches were Jewish. They became Christians who stopped keeping the Sabbath and abandoned the Mosaic system of Judaism. They began worshipping God on their seventh day of the working week, the Lord's day. Colossians 2:16-17

Jesus went to the Jews first but they rejected Him as the Messiah. Salvation is now open to both Jew and Gentile equally. Everyone must believe, repent, confess Jesus as Lord and be baptized for the remission of their sins. There is only one way to get saved! Jews have no special route to heaven that Gentiles do not have. They all must believe and become true Christian believers to be saved.

Paul always began his evangelism in a new city by preaching in the Jewish synagogues. When the Jews rejected the gospel, he turned to the gentiles: But when the Jews saw the crowds, they were filled with jealousy and began contradicting the things spoken by Paul, and were blaspheming. Paul and Barnabas spoke out boldly and said: It was necessary that the word of God be spoken to you first; but since you Jews repudiate it and judge yourselves unworthy of eternal life, behold, we are turning to the Gentiles. Acts 13:45-46

1 Peter 2:7-10 So for you who have faith, the Cornerstone [Jesus] is of great value, but for the faithless it is a stone they trip over. They trip and fall because they refuse to believe the Word and this is the fate appointed for them.{The Jews]

But you Christians are now the chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated people, a nation claimed by God for His own. We are called out of darkness into His glorious Light. Once Christians were not a people, now you are God’s people…..

Notice that the; you are a chosen, holy nation of priests, that was originally applied to ethnic Israel at the foot of Mt. Sinai, Exodus 19:6, is now applied to Christians to the exclusion of ethnic Israel, unless they too, become Christian.

The fate appointed for them. Jeremiah 12:14 has the clearest prophecy of God’s intentions for the apostate Jewish State of Israel.: …I shall uproot the evil neighbours from My Land and also Judah as well. But if they learn the ways of My Christian people, then; their families can join My people there. [Only a remnant of the Jews will be saved. Romans 9:27]

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Antisemitism is a very ugly thing to see!!
Antisemitism (also spelled anti-semitism or anti-Semitism) is hostility to, prejudice, or discrimination against Jews. A person who holds such positions is called an antisemite.
Ant-Semitic ? means one is against a race of people ? because Semites are a race in fact and such has not foundation in any religion.

Who started this stupid foolish Anti-Semitic context up :rolleyes: it's totally nonsense in fact.

If a person claims to hate Roman Catholics what is he ? we could end up with a whole lot of number of different reasons why such a people would put forward. now what are we going to do about such people, make a claim like Anti-Semitic type voodoo does on all such people and then we are conditioned to all become totally intolerant at the mention of such a thing. playing along like good little ding bats following along the masters of nonsense.
So ok we have that sorted ? someone has an issue with a Religion now, we see. not a race ? at all mind you.

So now one may come and have a view on the OT ? that's the Jewish Religion ? or is it not :confused: well is it ? or is it not, or what are they on about ?

Gismys what the hell are you talking about as to the Jews. are you talking about the Biblical account or something other than a people who serve the OT Law ?
Now the people who are outside of worshiping the OT who make claims of being worthy Jews, are not in fact ! but a Christian could be calling one out on that account, is that wrong ?
What if one who makes claims of being a Zionist ? is that person or person's Biblically correct ? now the fact is that such people are and have been challenged by not only Christians, but Jews in fact ?
Now who is the Jew that challenges the so called Zionist ? a Anti-Semite :rolleyes:.
Now who is the Christian that challenges the so called Zionist ? a Anti-Semite :rolleyes:.
Well we have Jews and Christians agreeing on this topic claiming that such a people do not fit in with the OT in fact.

But the Devil is in the detail, you have no right to question the so called Zionist or you will be attacked by all of their devilish works and their massive media power that works to fool all the lukewarm and simplistic dolts to be enraged over a subject that they know nothing truly about. not to mention they truly don't care, but just follow along because it's the trendy thing to do, sitting along in solidarity with dupes, they will never bother to listen, because that's the one thing that they are totally hopeless at.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Simple!!! We born-again believers are neither Jews or Gentiles we are all God's chosen people =God's spiritual family BUT God still loves his chosen physical people the seed of Abraham =the Jewish people for all eternity!!! And you??

So one who claims themselves a Christian is truly a Biblical one ?
So one who claims themselves Zionist is truly a Biblical one ?

Now anyone can bag the Christian all hey want but try bagging the so called Zionist ? No chance you are touted as a Anti-Semite ! and nowadays who is it that condemns openly making such claims ranting like a spastic, well the Media for one and then the majority of Atheist or Politically Correct will go on a total rant breathing fire and not to mention, again having no idea what the subject truly is about and nor do they truly care. they are off with the pixies !

Look at the works of the Satanist nowadays and their dribble, one claims to be a woman is truly only a man pretending to be a woman, but you have no right to an opinion on the subject, if he says he is, he is regardless! that's what they teach Children nowadays and you can be fined and even loose your job if you just made one peep about such, the Law is so deadly serious about such things. nothing could be more serious in their eyes. young people are conditioned nowadays just much like in Nazi Germany was, it's based on the same conditioning games to brainwash all.

I had a new lot next door young bloke and he could not care about the economy or anything much at all, but Gays were like idolised to him, he was not one he is married with 3 kids and came from Ireland, but our Aussie youth are the same. they are a Snowflake Diaper generation.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

36“Only if this fixed order departed from My presence, declares the LORD, would Israel’s descendants ever cease to be a nation before Me.”37This is what the LORD says: “Only if the heavens above could be measured and the foundations of the earth below searched out would I reject all of Israel’s descendants because of all they have done,” declares the LORD.…Jeremiah 31:36
Yes!!! God's love for the His chosen Jewish people is eternal. "In those days ten men from every language of the nations shall grasp the sleeve of a Jewish man, saying, Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you" (Zech. 8:23). The saved remnant of Israel will be united in their love for God and serve Him with their whole heart.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
This is your fatal error; thinking that God has Two People, Two Promises.
There is only ONE people of God, the rest are all the ungodly peoples. John 17:20-3, Ephesians 4:4-6, +

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Simple!!! We born-again believers are neither Jews or Gentiles we are all God's chosen people =God's spiritual family BUT God still loves his chosen physical people the seed of Abraham =the Jewish people for all eternity!!! And you?

Read God's Word slowly and try to understand what God is saying about His chosen people for all eternity.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Read God's Word slowly and try to understand what God is saying about His chosen people for all eternity.
Where you become confused and have a wrong belief, is in thinking the Jews are the only descendants of Jacob [Israel] alive today.
Why do I have to point out to you that the Jews represent only 2/12ths of all Israel? The other 10/12ths; the 10 Northern tribes remain scattered among the nations. This is proved by Jesus, when He said: I have come to save the lost House of Israel.

If the Jews are the only Israel, then He failed in His mission, but not so, He was successful and we Christians are the result.
It is provable that the Western, Caucasian peoples are mainly descended from the people taken into exile by Assyria. Resettled in the Caucasus region, but then migrated across Europe.

Of course you will offhandedly reject these truths, because they conflict with your false belief of a 'rapture'. For you and all who expect you are good enough to go direct to heaven, a very nasty shock awaits.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The catching up is the rapture.
1Thessalonians 4:14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

1Thessalonians 4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

1Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

1Thessalonians 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be """caught up""" together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

1Thessalonians 4:18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The catching up is the rapture.
1 Thessalonians 4:14-18 is a prophecy about what happens when Jesus Returns. When He descends from heaven.....
Those faithful people who remain alive, along with the dead martyrs, Revelation 20:4, will go to be with Him, in Jerusalem.

You are quite wrong in thinking this scripture is a 'rapture to heaven' and you teach that false idea to your discredit.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Where you become confused and have a wrong belief, is in thinking the Jews are the only descendants of Jacob [Israel] alive today.
Why do I have to point out to you that the Jews represent only 2/12ths of all Israel? The other 10/12ths; the 10 Northern tribes remain scattered among the nations. This is proved by Jesus, when He said: I have come to save the lost House of Israel.

If the Jews are the only Israel, then He failed in His mission, but not so, He was successful and we Christians are the result.
It is provable that the Western, Caucasian peoples are mainly descended from the people taken into exile by Assyria. Resettled in the Caucasus region, but then migrated across Europe.

Of course you will offhandedly reject these truths, because they conflict with your false belief of a 'rapture'. For you and all who expect you are good enough to go direct to heaven, a very nasty shock awaits.
Jew ? the point is who can call themselves such a Jew is more to the point one could ask, so ok show me one who could claim to be a full blood Jew ? even half ? quarter nowadays, not one in fact at all.
But was that the point ? the so called race ? or is it truly only about the receiving the Gift of the Holy Spirit that unites one with Jesus Christ ! and bingo the lights go on ! you must be born again in the Holy Spirit or you are lost as to God regardless.
The OT was the Blueprint for the NT. no ones race matters at all in fact, the Bibles clearly says so ! once a Christian their is nether Jew nor Greek ?

So their we have it, All under the roof of true Christianity are as one. and anyone who claims otherwise is not worthy to be a Christian and such making such claims are not born again in fact, as they are pushing a mans works barrow.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's love for the Jewish people is eternal!!

36“Only if this fixed order departed from My presence, declares the LORD, would Israel’s descendants ever cease to be a nation before Me.”37This is what the LORD says: “Only if the heavens above could be measured and the foundations of the earth below searched out would I reject all of Israel’s descendants because of all they have done,” declares the LORD.…Jeremiah 31:36
Yes!!! God's love for the His chosen Jewish people is eternal. "In those days ten men from every language of the nations shall grasp the sleeve of a Jewish man, saying, Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you" (Zech. 8:23). The saved remnant of Israel will be united in their love for God and serve Him with their whole heart.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The Prophets refute you:
The Holy Land – Depopulated

Many scriptures state how the Lord will clear and cleanse all of the holy Land, Deuteronomy 32:43, to enable His righteous people to gather and settle there. This will happen before the Return, as they are designated to be His witnesses, to be a light to the nations and to send out 144,000 missionaries to proclaim the coming Kingdom of Jesus. Isaiah 66:18b-21

Here are some of the prophesies that confirm how the holy Land will be virtually emptied:

Zephaniah 1:4-18 I shall stretch out My hand over Judah, over all that live in Jerusalem. On the Day of the Lord’s sacrifice, I shall wipe out all traces of idol worship and I will punish all those complacent people. All who commit crimes of violence and fraud will fall with a great crash. The great Day of the Lord is near and coming fast - His Day of wrath and distress onto the peoples. Their blood and guts will pour out like dung upon the ground and nothing can save them from the fire of His judgement. He will make a sudden and terrible end to all who live in the holy Land.

Habakkuk 3:16-17….I long for the Day of Disaster to dawn over our enemies. [Then, after that Day -] The fig tree has no buds, the vine has no harvest…there are no sheep in the fold and no cattle in the stalls.

Ezekiel 15:8 I will make the Land a waste, for My people have broken faith.

Jeremiah 10:18…This time I shall throw out the whole population of the Land.

Ezekiel 21:3 Say to the Land: I am against you, I shall draw My sword of slaughter and make away with both the righteous and wicked alike.

Isaiah 10:23 The Lord will bring a final destruction upon the whole Land.

Isaiah 6:11-13…cities will be ruined, houses left without occupants and the Land will lie desolate and a waste. Only a stump remains – a holy seed. [In Jerusalem]

Zechariah 3:9 In a single Day, I shall wipe away all evil from the holy Land.

Amos 1:1-15, Amos 2:5 I shall send fire onto Judah, fire to consume their palaces.

Jeremiah 11:16 Once you were My people, now, with a great noise you will be burned and consumed.

Isaiah 10:17-19 The Lord will become a fire that in a single Day will destroy His enemies. Suddenly the trees and pastures of His holy Land will be consumed, what will remain will be so few, a child could count them.

Jeremiah 9:21-22 Death has come to our towns, corpses lie like dung in the streets.

Joel 1:19-20…fire has consumed the pastures and burned every tree in the Land. All the streams have dried up.

Jeremiah 9:10-11 The Land is scorched and untrodden, not even birds or beasts remain. Jerusalem and the towns of Judah are ruined and uninhabited.

Jeremiah 33:10 Judah and Jerusalem lie in ruins, uninhabited by man or beast.

Jeremiah 4:26-28 I looked and the fruitful Land was like a desert, all its towns lay in ruins before the Lord’s fierce anger. The Lord says: The entire holy Land will be devastated, but I will not destroy it completely. The earth will mourn and the sky will be darkened, because what I have said I will do and I will not relent or change My plan. Ref: REB, NIV. Some verses condensed.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I gave you scripture that proves God's eternal love for Isarael and the Jewish people don't allow satan to blind you to Truth.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Verse 27 was completely fulfilled, in the day of Jesus' first appearance. As any Gentile, the Jews must answer the
"calling" for all to repent towards God, through Jesus. For those who don't, they are forever lost, as any Gentile. John 3:18 applies.

28 Yes, God's "calling" is irrevocable, but to be "chosen", that is the receiving of Him who is Eternal Life. One must be born again of/by the Holy Spirit. IF NOT, whether Jew or Gentile, they are lost forever. Romans 8:8-9 applies!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL!!!! Get real!!! Sad to say but most Jewish people still reject Jesus!!!
"""He will remove ungodliness from Jacob.”""
When I take away their sins