• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
Being set free from sin, Romans 6:22, is the literal effect of the Blood of Jesus.

This is the "Victory" that Paul describes, that is the place of perfection, regarding a perfected discipleship.
To be born again is to have redemption from sin.
= > To no longer be under sin's power or dominion, which is caused by the Law.
"The Law is the power of Sin". 'The power of sin is the Law".,.

When Demas left Paul's ministry, He returned to the "world".
Did you notice that Paul never said he returned to his "sin", yet he returned to the same lifestyle he had before he was born again.

That's a mystery that is to be understood, regarding being in Christ, and being redeemed from all your sin.

The Deceived who have been taught ....>"your sin till the day of your salvation is paid for by Jesus, but now its ON YOUR BACK to sin confess your way clean, till the day you die". See 1 John 1:9 to discover how you can try to keep yourself saved, and good luck.

See that Lie? ????
Thats one of Satan's finest lies and " doctrine of devils.". And his liars will push 1 John 1:9 in you deeply, if you do not understand the BLOOD OF JESUS and why His""" one time Eternal Sacrifice as your sin bearer""", has redeemed you from all your sin.
Reader, when Jesus said to us from the Cross...>"it is finished"...>He was telling you the truth.
His "one time eternal Sacrifice""" paid for all your sin.
If you are confessing sin, then you have not understood what is "FINISHED", on the Cross.

Now, Here is a mystery for many to unlock.
The Cross was raised 2000 yrs ago, and the effect of its Redemption is still saving people tomorrow and the day after.
There goes your sin.
Tomorrow and the next day.
You can thank Jesus for that., and should.

So...
When a believer says they confess sin a lot, its because they dont understand that "being MADE free from sin" = has occurred.
They read Romans 4:8, and then 2 Corinthians 5:19 that says that God does not charge sin, because "God made Jesus to be sin".
And then they wonder why those verses are in the bible, when they confess their next sin.
The Problem???? They are chasing what is already occurred, so, that's a big problem.
Imagine what God thinks of a believer who has been "made righteous" by the Cross of Christ, who is trying to confess sin to stay saved for years and years.

See, Its a real spiritual issue to be chasing for life, what you've already been given by God for Free.
"the Gift of Righteousness".
Most Christians are stuck in spiritual reverse, confessing sin....for life.

Are you ?????

"being now made free from sin,""" is not a process to chase, its a STATE of existence that has occurred that you have to BELIEVE.
And once you begin to get this revelation, you will then take your first step into the real walk of faith., as Hebrews 13:9 defines the ones that see the Light of God's Grace, and it also strictly defines those who never did, and what happened to them because they could not see.
Or would not.

Jesus said "apart from Me, you can do nothing".
To do "nothing" as a Believer means you are trapped in a mind that is un-renewed, and your understanding of Salvation is blank.
This saved yet carnal person reads..... "being now made free from sin" and they think......"but i sin and confess" "and so should you", never mind Jesus on the Cross.
So,... is the bible wrong or are they wrong?
Paul says they are "fallen from Grace".

Are you ?

Paul wrote almost all the epistles and never once did he say He confessed any sin.
He said he was blameless in the law before he was born again...., and at one point was trying to do by self righteousness what God did through the Cross of Christ for Him.
He got that revelation, and went from...>"poor man that i am, who will deliver me from this body of death" to..>"CHRIST always gives me the Victory.""" "

Later, Paul said.....I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me
Its..>"being now made free from sin"... and " "i am crucified with Christ.....it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in Me". and i am "in Christ".
See that?
That's the final answer.
That is Paul's old man crucified...... and Paul the born again "in Christ", now lives".
He found rest in the Grace of God, as the power of Christ in Him, and he stopped trying to do by effort (legalism) what God had already provided from inside him when He was born again.
And you should too.
Read Hebrews 13:9 until you live there, in your faith. , "having your HEART established by GRACE".

The strange thing is...as i mentioned before......is that .you have "believers" who believe they are suppose to be sinning and confessing.
They are sitting on a Pew, week after week, being told this by a devil deceived Legalist or from a commentary designed by a devil...., and isn't that a pity, that they are so deceived...
They actually Believe that: "this is Christianity". '"sin, confess, repent, repeat".

No thats not real Christianity., but Reader...... the Devil is happy that you believe it, if im talking to you.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
One of the most common issues that happens to someone who does not study the bible a lot, is that they find Paul and he writes this..

"that which i would do, i cant do, and that which i hate i do...who will deliver me from this """...

And the reader stops right there.......
Often, they read that in some Heretics commentary, who also stopped there......so, the writer and the reader end up in the same mess, the same broken faith.

You'll find these people who never read more of Paul's teaching, that he continues.......on forums like this one, talking about "sinning and confession" as if that is what they are supposed to do.
They will tell you that you will do it, and you can't ever stop, and if you believe you can, then you are wrong, as they can't....so, that means you can't.

Here.... is the issue they have..
They dont read a bible, they read commentaries that dont complete what Paul Teaches.
OR, they read a bible, but have not read the rest of what Paul Teaches regarding His issue.

Had.. the read the rest of Paul's teaching, they would have found that all of was a teaching He was giving to show you how to stop sinning and confessing and life here......

= 'as many as be perfect"

= "the fullness of the Stature of Christ".

That is REAL FAITH and REAL Discipleship.

And if you study Paul's epistles, you'll find that he never confessed a sin., not one,
Why,??? = because Jesus born ALL his Sin, and Paul received the "righteousness of God in Christ".

If you are born again, you have also received it, and in this knowledge of who you have become "in Christ", is the Power over your flesh, the world and the Devil.

Paul never had issues with any "sinning and confessing", and you also can have this freedom also, as you are BORN AGAIN to walk in holiness, that is empowered to stay that way....like this "

="Christ always gives me the Victory"

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
One of the most common issues that happens to someone who does not study the bible a lot, is that they find Paul and he writes this..

"that which i would do, i cant do, and that which i hate i do...who will deliver me from this """...

And the reader stops right there.......
Often, they read that in some Heretics commentary, who also stopped there......so, the writer and the reader end up in the same mess, the same broken faith.

You'll find these people who never read more of Paul's teaching, that he continues.......on forums like this one, talking about "sinning and confession" as if that is what they are supposed to do.
They will tell you that you will do it, and you can't ever stop, and if you believe you can, then you are wrong, as they can't....so, that means you can't.

Here.... is the issue they have..
They dont read a bible, they read commentaries that dont complete what Paul Teaches.
OR, they read a bible, but have not read the rest of what Paul Teaches regarding His issue.

Had.. they read the rest of Paul's teaching, they would have found that all of IT = was a teaching He was giving to show you how to stop sinning and confessing and live here......in God's Grace.

= 'as many as be perfect"

= "the fullness of the Stature of Christ".

That is REAL FAITH and REAL Discipleship.

And if you study Paul's epistles, you'll find that he never confessed a sin., not one.
Why,??? = because Jesus bore ALL his Sin, and Paul received the "righteousness of God in Christ".

If you are born again, you have also received it, and in this knowledge of who you have become "in Christ", is the Power over your flesh, the world and the Devil.

Paul never had issues with any "sinning and confessing", and you can have this freedom also, as you are BORN AGAIN to walk in holiness, that is empowered to stay that way....like this....as Paul teaches.

="Christ always gives me the Victory"

Last edited:
Reactions: charity

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The Deceived have been taught ....>"your sin till the day of your salvation is paid for by Jesus, but now its ON YOUR BACK to sin confess your way clean, till the day you die". See 1 John 1:9 to discover how you can try to keep yourself saved, and good luck.

Reader, when Jesus said to us from the Cross...>"it is finished"...>He was telling you the truth.
His "one time eternal Sacrifice""" paid for all your sin.
If you are confessing sin try stay saved or trying to restore fellowship to God, then you have not understood what is "FINISHED", on the Cross.

The Cross was raised 2000 yrs ago, and the effect of its Redemption is still saving people tomorrow and the day after.
There goes your sin.
Tomorrow and the next day.
This is why Paul wrote Romans 4:8 that says that God does not charge sin to you, if you are born again.
Why not, ? Because "God made Jesus to be sin for us".....and He has died for yours.
You can thank Jesus for that., and should.

When a believer says they confess sin a lot, its because they dont understand that "being MADE free from sin" = has occurred.
They read Romans 4:8, and then 2 Corinthians 5:19 that says that God does not charge sin, because "God made Jesus to be sin".
See, Its a real spiritual issue to be chasing for life, what you've already been given by God for Free.
"the Gift of Righteousness".
Most Christians are stuck in spiritual reverse, confessing sin.. and that is not discipleship, or Christianity.