• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-

The reason you are sinning and confessing is because you don't believe this yet.

A.) Roman 6:22

Look at the verse. and notice this.......>"Being made free from sin".

And yet, you are sinning and confessing.

Why.?

And when you understand this, that im going to teach you, you will be made free from your sin, and the sin consciousness that is driving you into striving to try to be good, not yet understanding that performing for God is not the same as Discipleship......and that misunderstanding is causing the problem, which will then relax, and in time will become nothing. Tho at the moment you are carnally stuck in reverse, actually in opposition to the Grace of God, that should have become your deliverance.

Now, why are you : "made free from sin".

A.) Its because Jesus has become your sin.
2 Corinthians 5:21
= Jesus has died on the Cross as your sin bearer, and your sin has been crucified with Christ, and judged, 2000+ yrs ago, if you are born again.

See that Cross?
Do you see that CROSS OF CHRIST?

A.) There goes your sin 2000+ yrs ago.
B.) All of it.

"but Behold, i have these feelings, and these wrong desires".... and i was told by a LIAR from a Pulpit or from a devil's commentary that im supposed to sin and confess it, as that is real Christianity".

No its not.
That is a deceived person's self righteous RELIGION that is pretending to be "christianity".

Look again....
See that Cross?
There goes your sin...2000+ yrs ago....as your feeling are just feelings, and your desires are human, and your body is not going to let you forget.
So, you have to "reckon" all that stuff "DEAD".

Romans 6:11

Now, why are you "being made free from Sin".???? ... which is the process of becoming "perfected"..... "the fullness of the Stature of Christ".
Its Because that is the walk of Faith, and that is true Discipleship.
But here is the thing........"being made free", does not mean, its a process.. it means its a FACT that is TRUE, and you are to believe it.
Reader.....The born again have been made free from Sin.
Its DONE.
We are made free from the Judgement for it, and from the power of it.

How?

"By the one time Sacrifice of Christ on the Cross"...... you have been made free from sin.

Hebrews 10:14

=================================================================

Now, see all that you just read...?
RECEIVE IT !
That is Pauline Theology REVELATION that you have to BELIEVE< and as you are coming into this spiritual discernment, you are beginning to SEE God's perspective of you, at all times.
And that perspective has to become your MIND of Faith, as that is the "renewed mind".

Now, one more...

God does not see you as a sinner.
Not ever, once you are born again.
God only sees you as "made free from sin",... having become "the righteousness of God, in Christ"....."born again".

See that?
You have to SEE IT as yourself....as that is the """""" born again new creation in Christ"""....and then BELIEVE IT, and from that moment, God's Grace becomes your hiding place, your place of REST, and the POWER of DELIVERANCE.
And all of that, is to have REAL FAITH, correct faith,... and once you have it, you have "worked out your salvation", because you now understand that your Salvation is that CROSS of CHRIST that is the GRACE OF GOD, and you are not in charge of that, you are only the eternal recipient.... the eternal RECEIVER of "the Gift of Salvation" and "the GIFT of Righteousness".

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Unless, of course, you wilfully commit sin agai

You are doing that right now, by offending God's Grace., and you are willfully doing it over and over.

See, You dont understand the Cross of Christ, Michiah-Imla, and that is why you can't talk about it in a post, or in a Thread.
And that is because your CULT has no relationship with the Cross of Christ.
All you can do is try to deny the Cross, on My Threads, that only lift up the Cross of Christ, always.

Listen,
Your posts, deny the finished work of Jesus.
Understand....... God does not charge the born again with sin....Romans 4:8.... 2nd Corinthians 5:19........ as He has already poured out His wrath against all sin......on Jesus on the CROSS.
This is the "CUP" that Jesus asked God to allow Him to not partake of "if possible".

So.....The only sin that is left to be JUDGED, happens to the unbelievers, and that is : John 3:36

The reason you suffer for your sin, is not God's judgement...its simply the spiritual law of "sowing and reaping" that was not discontinued by the Cross that finds you and harms you.

I will tell you this.
Jesus is not mocked and when a person keeps on mocking the Cross with the bible in public, then that person is in a bad place.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
How in the world do you associate a warning against sinning willfully with offending God’s grace?

Christ denying, Cross rejecting, Anti-Grace Cults, like yours, teach Hebrews 10:26, as their error they pretend is proof a person can lose their salvation.
I wrote a Thread about your "Hebrews 10:26" cult and about you. You should go and find it.

See, All Cross Denying cults teach this one verse from HEBREWS, same as you have been taught by your cult to believe it.
All devil deceive religious people teach "sinning willfully" as their #1 "go to" to try to prove Christ's Blood Atonement is not really True.
And you are here doing that, again.

Any more questions ?

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-

The reason you are sinning and confessing is because you don't believe this yet.

A.) Roman 6:22

Look at the verse. and notice this.......>"Being made free from sin".

And yet, you are sinning and confessing.

Why.?

And when you understand this, that im going to teach you, you will be made free from your sin, and the sin consciousness that is driving you into striving to try to be good, not yet understanding that performing for God is not the same as Discipleship......and that misunderstanding is causing the problem, which will then relax, and in time will become nothing. Tho at the moment you are carnally stuck in reverse, actually in opposition to the Grace of God, that should have become your deliverance.

Now, why are you : "made free from sin".

A.) Its because Jesus has become your sin.
2 Corinthians 5:21
= Jesus has died on the Cross as your sin bearer, and your sin has been crucified with Christ, and judged, 2000+ yrs ago, if you are born again.

See that Cross?
Do you see that CROSS OF CHRIST?

A.) There goes your sin 2000+ yrs ago.
B.) All of it.

"but Behold, i have these feelings, and these wrong desires".... and i was told by a LIAR from a Pulpit or from a devil's commentary that im supposed to sin and confess it, as that is real Christianity".

No its not.
That is a deceived person's self righteous RELIGION that is pretending to be "christianity".

Look again....
See that Cross?
There goes your sin...2000+ yrs ago....as your feeling are just feelings, and your desires are human, and your body is not going to let you forget.
So, you have to "reckon" all that stuff "DEAD".

Romans 6:11

Now, why are you "being made free from Sin".???? ... which is the process of becoming "perfected"..... "the fullness of the Stature of Christ".
Its Because that is the walk of Faith, and that is true Discipleship.
But here is the thing........"being made free", does not mean, its a process.. it means its a FACT that is TRUE, and you are to believe it.
Reader.....The born again have been made free from Sin.
Its DONE.
We are made free from the Judgement for it, and from the power of it.

How?

"By the one time Sacrifice of Christ on the Cross"...... you have been made free from sin.

Hebrews 10:14

=================================================================

Now, see all that you just read...?
RECEIVE IT !
That is Pauline Theology REVELATION that you have to BELIEVE< and as you are coming into this spiritual discernment, you are beginning to SEE God's perspective of you, at all times.
And that perspective has to become your MIND of Faith, as that is the "renewed mind".

Now, one more...

God does not see you as a sinner.
Not ever, once you are born again.
God only sees you as "made free from sin",... having become "the righteousness of God, in Christ"....."born again".

See that?
You have to SEE IT as yourself....as that is the """""" born again new creation in Christ"""....and then BELIEVE IT, and from that moment, God's Grace becomes your hiding place, your place of REST, and the POWER of DELIVERANCE.
And all of that, is to have REAL FAITH, correct faith,... and once you have it, you have "worked out your salvation", because you now understand that your Salvation is that CROSS of CHRIST that is the GRACE OF GOD, and you are not in charge of that, you are only the eternal recipient.... the eternal RECEIVER of "the Gift of Salvation" and "the GIFT of Righteousness".
That you are going to teach people? It is the spirit that teaches people. You also are not the first and will not be the last person to falsely declare we can and should live sinlessly perfect lives! It is what we are called to do and eventually all believers will cease from sin (once we live these bodies of sin and death)

But the reality is that Jesus also bought forgiveness for all the sins you and I and the rest of the body have yet to commit. god forbid wee should sin, but if we do- we have an advocate before teh Father- Christ Jesus the righteous one.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
That you are going to teach people? It is the spirit that teaches people.

Its the Spirit that reveals, but its the teacher that teaches.

Ronald,

God sends his born again to teach.
"Ministry" is to teach.
A minister is a teacher of the oracles of God's, which is the word of God.

Have you ever gone to Church ?
You go there to be taught a message from the minister.

Every been to Sunday School?
It was a TEACHER that was teaching.

"Go into all the world and TEACH all Nations".

"""""Go ye therefore, and TEACH all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all.""""
= God is not telling the "spirit" to teach...He's telling the BORN AGAIN to do it., and the Spirit opens the Eyes of the understanding as revelation inside the listener.
But, the TEACHER has to give the message, so that the Spirit...can reveal the revelation.

They are Hand in Glove Ronald.

See that Bible? That is a TEACHING VESSEL., that is revealed by the Spirit.
But you have to have those word on that page in that Bible, exactly as you have to "HEAR" the word so that it can be revealed to you .

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You also are not the first and will not be the last person to falsely declare we can and should live sinlessly perfect lives!

I dont appreciate your lie.

Listen up , ....i dont teach "sinless perfection",and that is what you are referring to..

I teach..

""""""But now being made free from sin""""

= "Christ always gives me the VICTORY"....over sin, the flesh, and the devil, exactly as Paul teaches it, Ronald.Roman 6:22 :
I learned it from PAUL.
Understand?

I teach......> becoming the "fullness of the Stature of Christ", ... Just as Paul teaches it..
I teach...>"as many as be perfect"......Just as Paul teaches it.

So, hang your carnal lying posts on the right person, as they dont belong to me.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Are you threatening us with violence?

:oops:

A fool might think that, but Paul teaches us in 1 Timothy 5:22 not to do such a thing.

And i made no Threat.
I said that liars like you, who accuse me,( but post no QUOTES, as you dont have any to post), ... i need to meet you in person, so that i can show you why you should not lie about me.
You and some others on this Forum need some help with your understanding, in this area.
That's what i said and thats what i mean.

See, im fine with your dialog, or your oppositional point of view.... but when you just falsely insinuate and accuse, and have no QUOTES to offer.....then you need a lesson regarding why you do not do that to me or to any real born again believer on a Forum, or anywhere else.
Even at your age........You still dont understand why you shouldn't, and thats a problem.

Last edited:

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ denying, Cross rejecting, Anti-Grace Cults, like yours, teach Hebrews 10:26, as their error they pretend is proof a person can lose their salvation.
I wrote a Thread about your "Hebrews 10:26" cult and about you. You should go and find it.

See, All Cross Denying cults teach this one verse from HEBREWS, same as you have been taught by your cult to believe it.
All devil deceive religious people teach "sinning willfully" as their #1 "go to" to try to prove Christ's Blood Atonement is not really True.
And you are here doing that, again.

Any more questions ?
In regards to Hebrews 10:26, To "sin willfully" carries the idea of deliberate intention that is habitual, which stems from rejecting Christ deliberately. This is continuous action - a matter of practice. Now we don't walk along our daily life and "accidentally" fall into a pit called sin. We exercise our will but, the use of the participle clearly shows continuous action. The unrighteous practice sin (1 Corinthians 6:9-10; Galatians 5:19-21); not the righteous, who are born of God. (1 Corinthians 6:11; 1 John 3:9)

In context, the writer is addressing unbelieving Hebrews who fail to enter into the new covenant of grace by faith and receive God’s forgiveness through the blood of Jesus. If these Hebrews reject the new covenant of grace God established through the blood of Jesus and, instead, depended upon the works of the old covenant of law to rescue them from the coming judgment, then they could only expect to be consumed in judgment as an enemy of God.

Hebrews 10:26 (AMPC) - For if we go on deliberately and willingly sinning after once acquiring the knowledge of the Truth, there is no longer any sacrifice left to atone for [our] sins [no further offering to which to look forward]. 27 [There is nothing left for us then] but a kind of awful and fearful prospect and expectation of divine judgment and the fury of burning wrath and indignation which will consume those who put themselves in opposition [to God]. 28 Any person who has violated and [thus] rejected and set at naught the Law of Moses is put to death without pity or mercy on the evidence of two or three witnesses. 29 How much worse (sterner and heavier) punishment do you suppose he will be judged to deserve who has spurned and [thus] trampled underfoot the Son of God, and who has considered the covenant blood by which he was consecrated common and unhallowed, thus profaning it and insulting and outraging the [Holy] Spirit [Who imparts] grace (the unmerited favor and blessing of God)?

Reactions: RLT63

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@mailmandan

Copying and pasting text I see.

You see once you stop reading the Bible frequently you get stuck on “stupid” (so to speak); unable to be decontaminated…

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its the Spirit that reveals, but its the teacher that teaches.

Ronald,

God sends his born again to teach.
"Ministry" is to teach.
A minister is a teacher of the oracles of God's, which is the word of God.

Have you ever gone to Church ?
You go there to be taught a message from the minister.

Every been to Sunday School?
It was a TEACHER that was teaching.

"Go into all the world and TEACH all Nations".

"""""Go ye therefore, and TEACH all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all.""""
= God is not telling the "spirit" to teach...He's telling the BORN AGAIN to do it., and the Spirit opens the Eyes of the understanding as revelation inside the listener.
But, the TEACHER has to give the message, so that the Spirit...can reveal the revelation.

They are Hand in Glove Ronald.

See that Bible? That is a TEACHING VESSEL., that is revealed by the Spirit.
But you have to have those word on that page in that Bible, exactly as you have to "HEAR" the word so that it can be revealed to you .
And sinless perfection is not a teaching from teh bible. so if a teacher teaches it- they are teaching unbiblical truth.

Reactions: RLT63 and Jim B

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dont appreciate your lie.

Listen up , ....i dont teach "sinless perfection",and that is what you are referring to..

I teach..

""""""But now being made free from sin""""

= "Christ always gives me the VICTORY"....over sin, the flesh, and the devil, exactly as Paul teaches it, Ronald.Roman 6:22 :
I learned it from PAUL.
Understand?

I teach......> becoming the "fullness of the Stature of Christ", ... Just as Paul teaches it..
I teach...>"as many as be perfect"......Just as Paul teaches it.

So, hang your carnal lying posts on the right person, as they dont belong to me.
So then put it in simple terms. You are teaching you have been made free from sin- define that in very simple terms. Cuz you sound just like the rest of the sinless perfection crowd.

Reactions: Enoch111 and Johann