Rome vs Melchizedek

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
bbyrd009 said:
you talk like a petulant little child, after it has been made obvious that they are in the wrong.
as usual, you cannot address the subject--which has little or nothing to do with you personally--so you attack the poster.
keep your fingers in your ears and scream LALALA all you like, BoL.
put me down to your heart's content, like you do everyone else, if you like.
it will not change the truth.
i will not be drawn into demeaning you, even though your actions are reprehensible at the moment, because it is obvious that you are not even in your right mind, which i'm sure you do nonetheless possess.

i would offer you forgiveness, but you have already demonstrated that you are above all that, like Trump.

have a nice evening.
Exactly, what "subject" do you want me to address??
Your posts are nonsensical and gibberish-laden. I don't know HOW to respond to that - and neither do most people here.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stranger said:
Again, how did the waters save? And were Noah and his family believers or not? Please answer,

Yeah, that is funny

Stranger
Whether Noah and his family believed in God is totally irrelevant to the comparison that Peter was making. Peter is talking about their PHYSICAL salvation.
They didn't DROWN in the flood like everybody else.

You're going off on a tangent in desperation . . .

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BreadOfLife said:
1. WRONG.
I cannot have a dialogue about this until YOU realize that you're staring from a FALSE premise.
It would be like you asking me the following moronic question to an innocent man: Did you kill your wife before you left for work or after you got home?

Childish nonsense . . .

2. I have several Bibles. I even have a couple of incomplete Protestant versions (KJV, NIV).

3. Yup - we DO have presbyters (priests), deacons and saints.
We ALSO have Bishops, as prescribed by Scripture (Acts 1:20, 1 Timothy 3:2, Philip. 1:1).

4. Look - we've gone over this at least a dozen times and you just don't get it.
there is NO such thing i Scripture as exclusively, a Judgement or "rewards". At BOTH Judgments there will be rewards and damnation.

5. Uhhhh, no - you haven't.
Point me to the post where you answered this challenge:
Unless YOU can show me a Biblical verse that says God sits on thrones anywhere else but Heaven – you LOSE this point.

Start being honest for a change . . .
1.) You cannot prove a 'false premise'. You just ignore the questions and the Scriptures I present.

2.) Did you just purchase them? Enjoy.

3.) Really? What do your elders and deacons and saints do in the Church?

4.) Nothing is said about damnation in the judgment of rewards. Where do you get that?

5.) I thought you were all 'ears'. Go back and reread. I explained it many times. Where are those 'ears'?

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BreadOfLife said:
Whether Noah and his family believed in God is totally irrelevant to the comparison that Peter was making. Peter is talking about their PHYSICAL salvation.
They didn't DROWN in the flood like everybody else.

You're going off on a tangent in desperation . . .
Why is it totally irrelevant when you're saying baptism is necessary for salvation, and you're using (1Peter 3:18-221) to prove it.

The water didn't save them from drowning. And water is the salvation.

Again, were Noah and his family believers.? And how did the water save them. Like the waters of bapism save us?

Stranger

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stranger said:
Why is it totally irrelevant when you're saying baptism is necessary for salvation, and you're using (1Peter 3:18-221) to prove it.

The water didn't save them from drowning. And water is the salvation.

Again, were Noah and his family believers.? And how did the water save them. Like the waters of bapism save us?

Stranger
Talking to YOU is like talking to a wall.
You won't get it beaus you just can't grasp it.

Actually, the wall is more interesting . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stranger said:
1.) You cannot prove a 'false premise'. You just ignore the questions and the Scriptures I present.

2.) Did you just purchase them? Enjoy.

3.) Really? What do your elders and deacons and saints do in the Church?

4.) Nothing is said about damnation in the judgment of rewards. Where do you get that?

5.) I thought you were all 'ears'. Go back and reread. I explained it many times. Where are those 'ears'?

Stranger
AGAIN:
Unless YOU can show me a Biblical verse that says God sits on thrones anywhere else but Heaven – you LOSE this point.

You LOSE because you can't illustrate this from Scripture or Tradition . . .