Ruined

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I received a message from God last night. He created a very vivid dream where water was pouring everywhere, and my heart was being sprayed by water. Then he woke me up and wanted me to pray about it.

I wasn’t sure what to say in prayer, though. I was tired and it was during the middle of the night, so my faculties weren’t up to par. But now it’s morning and I can think better.

How should I interpret God’s message? Maybe he is saying he will wash away all the pain, grief, and misery, which I presume the heart symbolizes.

To be honest, I could care less if God decides not to tell me why he made me go through these rigid perfection tests for over a decade, which I failed to pass again and again and again, and then again some more. He doesn’t need to say sorry if he doesn’t want to. What I need the most is for God to quit making perfection a requirement for him to help me get rid of the demons. Once the demons are gone forever and never return, my life will truly get better: I’ll quit being such a wretched basket case; I’ll be capable of self-care instead of wallowing in excrement; and I can get a job and be successful. The presence of demons has been a horrible bane on my mental health, since all they do is cause misery and suffering. Once I’m finally happy and normal again, my mental health will recover profoundly. From there everything will get better, finally.

I won’t drink any wine today. I will keep my fingers crossed and hope that tonight is the night I get my permanent freedom from torment and go on to live a normal life.
Are you on medication for mental health? I used to have similar problems to what you're describing. The medications quiet the voices and the hallucinations of demons for me. I'm much happier now on my medications.

Reactions: DuckieLady

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I received a message from God last night. He created a very vivid dream where water was pouring everywhere, and my heart was being sprayed by water. Then he woke me up and wanted me to pray about it.
I don't know about the dream but I'll give you this-

Ephesians 5:25-27

"Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.

I understand that's speaking to husbands, but that "just as" that is an example of what Christ does for us with the word.

What that means, in layman's terms, is to be made spiritually clean by reading the Bible.

Moonstone Eterni

Mar 15, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God lied to me!

God gave me a dream where he told me he would stop this terror. But no: The terror continues unabated. God lied!

I was tired from waking up early, so I went to lay down and fell asleep. I was tortured by a horrible demon as I slept, the demon brutally assaulting me, mutilating me in my sleep, and causing horrible suffering. I couldn’t defend myself—and God refused to do anything about it despite telling me he would end it!

What is God’s problem? He has no right to tell me I have to suffer with demons for being imperfect! I demand an answer from him! My life is never going to get better, I’ll never get my freedom. And it’s all God’s fault for being such a jerk who won’t help me because I’m imperfect!

Please pray and tell God to quit ignoring me and explain what the hell is making him such a jerk. I’m so fed up with this, and it’s never going to end. I want God to tell me why!

Moonstone Eterni

Mar 15, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does God want to know why I drink? It’s to wash away all the misery he causes by being such a jerk to me! It’s a coping mechanism. If God want me to stop drinking, which I haven’t even done today, then he needs to quit being such a judgemental jerk!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does God want to know why I drink? It’s to wash away all the misery he causes by being such a jerk to me! It’s a coping mechanism. If God want me to stop drinking, which I haven’t even done today, then he needs to quit being such a judgemental jerk!
God does NOT lie!!! You are coming very close to the edge here, stop blaspheming my God!
Why do you come on here when you totally ignore the many, many folks giving you sound and theological advice. You need help young man and, your constant blaming of God for YOUR issues is getting really old. You need help, please seek it.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This person doesn't want the truth. Participation in this thread is a waste of time. I'll pray, but blaspheming to this degree is so very dangerous. I'm putting him on ignore.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God does NOT lie!!! You are coming very close to the edge here, stop blaspheming my God!
Why do you come on here when you totally ignore the many, many folks giving you sound and theological advice. You need help young man and, your constant blaming of God for YOUR issues is getting really old. You need help, please seek it.
Sometimes mentally ill people don't seek help. They don't recognize that they are ill. I think that is what we are seeing here. Only people with insight can tell they are ill and require help. And it's a rare gift from God.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sometimes mentally ill people don't seek help. They don't recognize that they are ill. I think that is what we are seeing here. Only people with insight can tell they are ill and require help. And it's a rare gift from God.
I agree, Devin. He is not seeking help. That's why participating in this thread is fruitless. All we can do is pray. Only God can help him ....if he wants God.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree, Devin. He is not seeking help. That's why participating in this thread is fruitless. All we can do is pray. Only God can help him ....if he wants God.
Well, I'll tell you one thing, I'm pretty sure that anime stuff is a huge open door. So I ignored also, but if he reads this - would be a good idea to cut that stuff out of your life.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, sadly most of these people end up homeless when the help runs out. That is something I deal with all the time around my apartment.

Reactions: Nancy

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Moonstone Eterni
We can pray for such people, that God will open a way that they can see and follow... if they really surrender to Him. The Way exists, but one must see and take the first step and then follow the pathway set before them. We are not to choose our own way and tell God which pathway is the right one for us. Alone we cannot know it!

"O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps." Jerem 10:23

Yes, we can pray, but only the person himself may then choose to use what God shows him as a result of our prayers.

"Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much." James 5:16

This time period which we often name "life" is not the Life that Jesus brought. We should not be surprised when our pathway is not all a bed of roses without thorns.

Our time here is, at best, a testing ground, a place to learn and to grow. It is temporary until we inherit, if we do.

God may ease our way at times, but if He does not, we must never forget that this world of unbelieving men that we see through our carnal eyes it not the Reality God is preparing for those who really do love Him...

God does not persecute people, but He does allow us to be persecuted. Are we better than His Son?

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can’t even have a small sip of wine because it constitutes a “sin,”

I won’t drink any wine today

Where did you get the idea drinking a little sip of wine was a sin?

“Go thy way, eat thy bread with joy, and drink thy wine with a merry heart; for God now accepteth thy works.” (Ecclesiastes 9:7)

“use a little wine for thy stomach's sake and thine often infirmities.” (1 Timothy 5:23)

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Understood only too much bro, prayer for him is the way to go. I pray God will send a good Christian man who he respects to help him out of his pit. Mental illness is a horrible thing, it kills, steals and destroys.
You've humbled me bro :oops:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Understood only too much bro, prayer for him is the way to go. I pray God will send a good Christian man who he respects to help him out of his pit. Mental illness is a horrible thing, it kills, steals and destroys.
You've humbled me bro :oops:
I haven't humbled you. But God sees what is going on.

Reactions: Lambano and Nancy

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I'll tell you one thing, I'm pretty sure that anime stuff is a huge open door. So I ignored also, but if he reads this - would be a good idea to cut that stuff out of your life.
Yes, it is. That's why I asked him if he had any occult involvement in his history. I watch avatars and screen names closely. They tell a lot about a person. Anime .... transhumanism, moon-related ...occult themes.

Moonstone Eterni

Mar 15, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have good and bad news to report. As they always say, it’s better to see the glass half full instead of half empty, so I will speak about the good things first.

The good news.

Days ago God took note about the gut-wrenching distress I am forced to endure at the hands of evil spirits from hell. Our heavenly father decided to show some compassion and alleviate me from suffering: When I went to sleep that night, my body appeared on an overlapping space-time continuum. It’s the “world” where demons dwell on humans: I could see them, hear them, and feel them. The Holy Spirit guided my hand towards each demon, and with God’s help I subsequently pulled the malevolent monsters out of my body. There were five of them, I think.

And do you know what happens when a demon doesn’t have a body? They die, permanently. They don’t get born-again; rather, they cease to be. They lose their lives, including the knowledge of losing life—everything about them is lost into oblivion, never to return.

The bad news.

Unfortunately my hope was short-lived. The following morning Satan returned, and he assigned different demons to my body. I’ve only seen three so far, though there could be more. It generally seems five demons get assigned to a host. If there are two others, I haven’t met them yet.

These three demons are every bit as vile, evil, and atrocious as the last ones. I caught one of them molesting me as I was resting. Angry about what he was doing to me, I kicked him as hard as I could. The rapist demon then comes over to me feeling indignant, and then complains that I hurt his arm. After that he tried to hurt my head in retaliation, but I got up before he could do any damage. He is so evil that he thinks it's okay to molest someone as they sleep, but if the rape victim defends himself from his rapist, he sees that as a problem and wants to cause harm.

The other two demons are worse, though. They aren’t rapists, but they are extremely violent bullies, which is way worse considering they killed someone earlier today.

The two violent demons wake me up at 2:30 in the morning. It was too early for me to wake up, since I felt so tired and needed to go back to sleep. The violent demons couldn’t tolerate that, so they endlessly assaulted me during the early morning hours. They shocked my brain, shocked my arms, ripped at my eyes, and made me endure hours of complete misery.

They continued for about four hours. Then the assaults got even worse. I was so tired from being sleep deprived and going through hours and hours of vile assaults for no obvious reason. I couldn’t really move; it wasn’t only from being too tired, but also because I was in utter shock and horror from the torture that just transpired, all of it needless.

One of the violent demons then says, “You had your chance.” Then she goes to a parallel dimension on the multiverse and kills a parallel version of myself, who was apparently unsaved because of his atheism. If Satan or some other demon from hell tries to kill an atheist, God will not protect his life because atheists have turned their back on our heavenly father.

Scientifically, I might be the “same” person, but their victim was an atheist who didn’t believe and doesn’t have my spiritual history. It therefore doesn’t make any sense for them to murder someone who will end up in hell as a demon. Atheists are aligned with Satan by default, and they all have to suffer in hell with him once they die.

They have killed thousands of atheist versions of me on parallel dimensions, and it seems like they do it every day or multiple times a day.

Why would they do something so illogical? It doesn’t make any rational sense. Then again, demons do not operate on a rational level, and they don’t value fairness in the least bit.

Well, the answer is sort of obvious, even though their logic here isn’t fair or even remotely accurate: Every time a demon has tried to commit murder against me on this dimension, God permanently killed the demon right away. Either the Holy Spirit did it, or God gave me access to the Holy Spirit and I did it. And again, it happened every single time.

The demons know they can’t kill me on this dimension. And they are terrified of trying to take my life on this dimension because so many of them have already tried many times before, and each time they lost their lives promptly and permanently. Thus, they figure they can take out atheist versions of myself on the multiverse, since God won’t protect atheists who have turned their backs on him.

Last but certainly not least is the hopeful news.

As I was being tortured during the early hours of the morning this morning, the Holy Spirit spoke to me. I don’t remember God’s exact words, but he said something like, “I feel responsible for this.” Here God was implying that if he hadn’t been so nit-picky in the past about my sins, then I would have been permanently free from demons right now. The torture I endured and the murder that took place wouldn’t have happened today, since there wouldn’t be any demons hurting me.

And there is more hopeful news to report: Today I was able to get a refill of my detox medicine for alcohol. In the past I used Librium, but my doctor said she is afraid it could further damage my kidneys, since my kidney enzymes are bit high right now. So she gave me Ativan, which is a similar pill that produces the same effect, though not as strongly. Still, it should get the job done.

My pharmacy opened at 9:00 this morning, and I arrived there 15 minutes early and waited eagerly for my alcohol detox pills. Since taking the pill this morning, the anxiety related to alcohol withdrawal is practically gone, and so are the head aches related to alcohol withdrawal. I feel pretty good, actually.

Maybe in the past God didn’t like me taking Ativan to quit alcohol because benzodiazepines often get misused by junkies to get high and mellow, especially Xanax (which is the most potent benzo pill of all). But trust me: I’m not a junky, and I don’t have any desire to get screwed up on pills. I need the medicine to get me through my initial days of alcohol withdrawal, which would otherwise be insanely miserable without detox pills.

Maybe when God expressed remorse earlier today, he could have been referring to the time last month where I used Ativan to quit alcohol and didn’t get rid of the demons because of a misinterpretation. Now he believes me and believes I’m not at all a junky who misuses pills (which I don’t believe in doing the first place).

Perhaps my permanent freedom from demons is just on the horizon. I sure hope it is, and I will remain as hopeful as possible. I’ll make sure to post an update about what happens next on this situation.