Ruined

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Moonstone Eterni

Mar 15, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On my abortion views, I had previously been in favor with it. Many of the women who terminate their pregnancies live in poor areas and can’t afford to bring up children without a father, which might produce future delinquency and result in social deterioration in subsequent generations. For this reason, I decided to adopt the pro-choice position.

Admittedly, the rhetoric from abortion advocates seemed questionable at best and deceptive at worst (and still is): They say women who terminate their pregnancies are practicing a choice like choosing which neighborhood to live in or what kind of car to drive. Since the government doesn’t interfere with people choosing their house or car, why should they interfere with another choice like abortion? That is the pro-choice logic, and it doesn’t make sense: Many people who support abortion are politically left-wing, and leftists in general support high taxes for successful people. Yet you never hear any progressives make similar pro-choice arguments against taxes. When has a leftist ever once said “keep the government out of my wallet” or “my money, my choice”? Their logic is not consistent, which of course means they are concealing the real reason why they favor legalized abortion: It’s because they want to be able to sleep around without the possibility of pregnancy.

Nevermind their inconsistent logic and deception. My reasons for being okay with abortion were different, but I supported it nonetheless.

Years ago God decided to speak with me and tell me my “pro-choice” views were unacceptable. He told me everyone deserves a chance at life. From there I decided to have a change of heart and think differently. Yeah, at first it was hard to adopt a completely different opinion, but God was working on my heart and truly wanted me to have the biblically correct view, and it eventually happened.

God’s words were truly remarkable: “Everyone deserves a chance at life,” he said. But I must ask him: Does he actually believe that?

Why would I question God’s sincerity here? The Bible says he doesn’t lie (Titus 1:2). Given the importance of the subject, surely God wouldn’t lie about something like that, right?

Yet it feels like my chance at life has been ruined. Just completely ruined.

I suffer with horrible demons who make my life a literal living hell. I am a basket case because of them, not having a life that resembles anything normal, and my existence is miserable and wretched. And it’s all because of the torment they put me through.

Here is the truly horrifying thing: God tells me that I have to be perfect, otherwise he won’t get rid of them. It’s horrifying because I cannot possibly live up to God’s impossible standard. Indeed, nobody is perfect.

If I committed an “atrocious” crime against humanity like having a sip of wine or beer, God would tell me I violated his perfection standards and not remove the demons. Meanwhile monasteries brew beer and sell it to support their vocation. They also drink wine during the Eucharist. This means that not even monks, whose entire existence is dedicated to holy living, can meet God’s impossible standard!

These demons get away with literal murder, and there isn’t anything I can do about it. God’s standards are too high to live up to, so I’m stuck with them forever.

Every night for the past decade (actually a little bit longer), I have been pleading with God to show some compassion and get rid of the demons permanently. But he never listens: He tells me I’m imperfect, so I have to suffer with demons. And now my life is ruined!

Whenever I somehow manage to live up to God’s impossible standards (and it does happen rarely), God finds some trivial “flaw” in me and says he won’t remove the demons, even though I tried as best I could. For example, not too long ago I took some medicine to assist with not drinking, so I didn’t drink alcohol on that day. But God wouldn’t remove the demons, saying that my taking medication to quit alcohol constituted a “horrible” sin. Yet he didn’t even bother to explain why it’s so bad! He didn’t make any arguments! It feels like God is doing this to me intentionally, because nobody else would take such extreme offense to doing something so trivial that wasn’t a crime in the first place.

I want everyone to pray for me and ask God why he is treating me so poorly. I’m stuck with demons who wreck havoc on my life, truly ruining me. God says he will help me—but only if I’m perfect. I’ve been perfect very rarely, but when that happens God decided to find a “sin” in me anyway and tell me to screw off, even though those “sins” aren’t anything wrong. This means I have to suffer forever with demons, and I’ll eventually end up homeless, destitute, and dead on the streets—all because of God being a jerk. And I want to know why. Please ask God and tell him to tell me why he is doing this to me.

Normally I would ask people to pray and ask God to show some compassion and get rid of the demons despite my imperfections. It’s so obvious that my life would improve dramatically and I would quit committing these “atrocious” sins like having a glass of wine if only God would help me, but God appears to believe in punishment and not compassion. I’ve been praying to God for over a decade to help me and show just a tiny grain of compassion, but he won’t do it. He never will. What is the point?

Reactions: Truman

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On my abortion views, I had previously been in favor with it. Many of the women who terminate their pregnancies live in poor areas and can’t afford to bring up children without a father, which might produce future delinquency and result in social deterioration in subsequent generations. For this reason, I decided to adopt the pro-choice position.

Admittedly, the rhetoric from abortion advocates seemed questionable at best and deceptive at worst (and still is): They say women who terminate their pregnancies are practicing a choice like choosing which neighborhood to live in or what kind of car to drive. Since the government doesn’t interfere with people choosing their house or car, why should they interfere with another choice like abortion? That is the pro-choice logic, and it doesn’t make sense: Many people who support abortion are politically left-wing, and leftists in general support high taxes for successful people. Yet you never hear any progressives make similar pro-choice arguments against taxes. When has a leftist ever once said “keep the government out of my wallet” or “my money, my choice”? Their logic is not consistent, which of course means they are concealing the real reason why they favor legalized abortion: It’s because they want to be able to sleep around without the possibility of pregnancy.

Nevermind their inconsistent logic and deception. My reasons for being okay with abortion were different, but I supported it nonetheless.

Years ago God decided to speak with me and tell me my “pro-choice” views were unacceptable. He told me everyone deserves a chance at life. From there I decided to have a change of heart and think differently. Yeah, at first it was hard to adopt a completely different opinion, but God was working on my heart and truly wanted me to have the biblically correct view, and it eventually happened.

God’s words were truly remarkable: “Everyone deserves a chance at life,” he said. But I must ask him: Does he actually believe that?

Why would I question God’s sincerity here? The Bible says he doesn’t lie (Titus 1:2). Given the importance of the subject, surely God wouldn’t lie about something like that, right?

I suffer with horrible demons who make my life a literal living hell. I am a basket case because of them, not having a life that resembles anything normal, and my existence is miserable and wretched. And it’s all because of the torment they put me through.

Here is the truly horrifying thing: God tells me that I have to be perfect, otherwise he won’t get rid of them. It’s horrifying because I cannot possibly live up to God’s impossible standard. Indeed, nobody is perfect.

If I committed an “atrocious” crime against humanity like having a sip of wine or beer, God would tell me I violated his perfection standards and not remove the demons. Meanwhile monasteries brew beer and sell it to support their vocation. They also drink wine during the Eucharist. This means that not even monks, whose entire existence is dedicated to holy living, can meet God’s impossible standard!

These demons get away with literal murder, and there isn’t anything I can do about it. God’s standards are too high to live up to, so I’m stuck with them forever.

Every night for the past decade (actually a little bit longer), I have been pleading with God to show some compassion and get rid of the demons permanently. But he never listens: He tells me I’m imperfect, so I have to suffer with demons. And now my life is ruined!

Whenever I somehow manage to live up to God’s impossible standards (and it does happen rarely), God finds some trivial “flaw” in me and says he won’t remove the demons, even though I tried as best I could. For example, not too long ago I took some medicine to assist with not drinking, so I didn’t drink alcohol on that day. But God wouldn’t remove the demons, saying that my taking medication to quit alcohol constituted a “horrible” sin. Yet he didn’t even bother to explain why it’s so bad! He didn’t make any arguments! It feels like God is doing this to me intentionally, because nobody else would take such extreme offense to doing something so trivial that wasn’t a crime in the first place.

I want everyone to pray for me and ask God why he is treating me so poorly. I’m stuck with demons who wreck havoc on my life, truly ruining me. God says he will help me—but only if I’m perfect. I’ve been perfect very rarely, but when that happens God decided to find a “sin” in me anyway and tell me to screw off, even though those “sins” aren’t anything wrong. This means I have to suffer forever with demons, and I’ll eventually end up homeless, destitute, and dead on the streets—all because of God being a jerk. And I want to know why. Please ask God and tell him to tell me why he is doing this to me.

Normally I would ask people to pray and ask God to show some compassion and get rid of the demons despite my imperfections. It’s so obvious that my life would improve dramatically and I would quit committing these “atrocious” sins like having a glass of wine if only God would help me, but God appears to believe in punishment and not compassion. I’ve been praying to God for over a decade to help me and show just a tiny grain of compassion, but he won’t do it. He never will. What is the point?
You're blaspheming God, which is not allowed on this forum, are you suffering from mental hallucinations? This might explain your problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Hey, Moonstone. Peace. The Lord will help you, and I can promise you that it is not Him telling you that you must first be perfect. You are not perfect. Nor am I, though He helps me. You sound like you need some proper discipling.
Years ago I got a good foundation for my faith when I went away for a week's Christian healing seminar. Perhaps you might consider something like that.
He loves me...He loves you, and in Christ He accepts both of us, just as we are. And He loves us too much to leave us where He finds us.
There's a scripture that says that God's people perish for lack of knowledge. I almost died just before I went for the week from an overdose. I still have brain damage from it.
If you cut your finger, most people will know how to bandage it up, but if you need surgery, all the good intentions in the world won't help. I think you need to find a spiritual surgeon.
The main teaching that helped me was a seminar called, "The Divine Plumb Line." It's all based on the bible. I hope I've helped you somehow. Tell the demons to be quiet in Jesus' name. And get some help. You don't have to live like you have been. Peace.

Reactions: Lambano

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I get so tired of these Pro-Choice threads. They're all exactly the same.

"There are so many underprivileged women in the world who really need to kill their babies."

"There's just a massive number of poor mothers out there that the Pro-Lifers are just viciously ignoring who just have to kill their babies."

"These women just desperately need to kill them."

Wahhh, wahhh, wahhh. :eek::(

They had sex, they got pregnant. That's how God made it work. Now deal with it.

"But there's so many women right now at this very moment who have been brutally raped against their will and are now pregnant with the evil rapist's child. They simply MUST kill their babies!"

That whole angle has been thoroughly debunked. The number of women who abort for these reasons is minimal at best.

The vast majority abort for reasons of convenience. Period.

And the money that is made from abortions, not to mention the fetal tissue that is used in countless scientific, as well as many other, fields today is priceless.

Give it up, Pro-Choicers!! Nobody's buying the BS!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy and TLHKAJ

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Lord, I lift up Moonstone Eterni. I pray, in Jesus name, that you'd break the demonic strongholds in her life.

I plead the blood of Jesus over her right now. I speak freedom and life over her. Don't let them torment her any longer. I command them to leave her at once and return to hell!

Lord, break the power of Satan's lies over her and fill her with your Holy Spirit. Thank you, Jesus. Amen.

Moonstone Eterni

Mar 15, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m eventually going to die on the streets, homeless and destitute. My parents won’t live forever, and when they die I won’t have a house, money, or food. My life is such a trainwreck because of these demons: I’m so broken that I can’t even take care of myself presently, my soul utterly shattered.

God is the one who has the power to make this stop—but he won’t. He tells me to be perfect as a condition for receiving his help. But I’m not perfect, and neither is anyone else. It isn’t possible to adhere to absolutely perfect standards.

On very rare occasions I have gotten rid of the demons, but my freedom lasted only a few short hours. Assuming God didn’t find a trivial flaw in me when I somehow managed to live up to his impossible standards, the demons went away. Often they were killed. But my freedom was very short-lived: Within hours I made a mistake, usually something insignificant. God called it a sin, and so the demons came right back.

What God is doing to me is horrifying. I can’t stand this. Why is he doing this to me? Why would he require absolute perfection to keep the demons off of me? I can’t be perfect!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Moonstone Eterni do you have any occult involvement in your history?

The voices you're hearing are not God's voice. I have to wonder if you're being targeted with a technology called "voice-to-skull" or they also call it "voice of god." There are many victims of this. I have experienced it myself. But if you know God and His Word, you can discern it's not Him, especially since what you're hearing goes against God's Word and God cannot lie.

If it isn't that, you still have a choice ...cast down vain imaginations and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and take every thought CAPTIVE to the obedience of Christ.

2 Corinthians 10:5
[5]Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Reactions: GEN2REV and Truman

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m eventually going to die on the streets, homeless and destitute. My parents won’t live forever, and when they die I won’t have a house, money, or food. My life is such a trainwreck because of these demons: I’m so broken that I can’t even take care of myself presently, my soul utterly shattered.

God is the one who has the power to make this stop—but he won’t. He tells me to be perfect as a condition for receiving his help. But I’m not perfect, and neither is anyone else. It isn’t possible to adhere to absolutely perfect standards.

On very rare occasions I have gotten rid of the demons, but my freedom lasted only a few short hours. Assuming God didn’t find a trivial flaw in me when I somehow managed to live up to his impossible standards, the demons went away. Often they were killed. But my freedom was very short-lived: Within hours I made a mistake, usually something insignificant. God called it a sin, and so the demons came right back.

What God is doing to me is horrifying. I can’t stand this. Why is he doing this to me? Why would he require absolute perfection to keep the demons off of me? I can’t be perfect!
This honestly sounds like some sort of schizophrenia. Voices and hallucinations are common to me and I have gone thru similar off my meds. I encourage you to talk to a psychiatrist. They can help you.

I would encourage you to talk to a psychiatrist before it's too late. If you're disabled and entitled to disability pay then that might help you if something does happen to your parents. I see so many disabled people on the streets that hear voices, and it's often God they hear, but it's not really God, it's just mental hallucinations.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lambano

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Whoever is talking to you is not God M.E, you can be certain of that. How do I know? because Jesus said, 'he who comes to me will I in no wise cast out'. He also speaks of leaving the ninety nine to find one lost sheep ie, he goes out actively searching for it.

God never sends demons to anyone. All the internal rambling and convoluted logic you attribute to God is the work of the enemy.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’ve been praying to God for over a decade to help me and show just a tiny grain of compassion, but he won’t do it. He never will. What is the point?
Moonstone, that's not God you're hearing. Get help. Whether you need psychiatric help or spiritual help or both, I'm not competent to say, but get help.

I'm going to pray to God, the REAL God, the living and compassionate God Almighty on your behalf.

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blessings in Christ Jesus. One of the areas The Lord has placed me in is against the powers of darkness. The name written on my white stone alludes to it. I am familiar with the demon that speaks to you, and has deceived you by imitating The Lord. Let me simplify things for you. Jesus said, "Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will enter in and sup with him." Many have said the prayer, and yet, still are not His. Actually most are still not His. What I bring does not come from a doctrine of man, but by revelation. To be free of all this torment, you must be willing. Willing to open the door. You see, the thief has already entered in. If you are truly willing to make The Lord, Lord of your life, then "open the door". When He truly enters in, because He is Holy, all unclean things flee before Him, including the thief. It is then that the true journey begins. It is then, that you will never again walk alone. The road ahead will be hard, and is not the easy path, but The Lord has made that possible because of Jesus.

Moonstone Eterni

Mar 15, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last night was insufferable, just like every other night for the last 10+ years. An archdemon came and harassed me. His name is Odin, and he is actually sort of famous. Odin and other demons commanded by him mislead the people of pre-Christian Sweden, Norway, and Denmark into thinking he was a god; and the pagan Scandinavians had a religion about him. In reality Odin is a high-ranking demon who works for Satan. All the pagans who were duped by him are now residing in a horrible place in hell, suffering forever for heathenism.

Odin attached onto my body and began spraying poison in my brain, and he continued for about an hour (so it seemed). I was told the poison spray was carcinogenic, but other than that I don’t know what it does, which made the event even more terrifying.

These are things I have to deal with every day. I can’t stand it!

Apparently, I have to be perfect in order for the demonic torment to stop. God said he won’t help me unless I adhere to rigid puritanical standards where I don’t commit any sins whatsoever: I can’t even have a small sip of wine because it constitutes a “sin,” even though no harm came from it. Again, I can’t stand this!

God still hasn’t told me why he is imposing an impossible standard on me as a requirement for him to help me and end the suffering from hell. I know exactly where all of this leads: Eventually I’ll end up homeless and destitute, and I’ll die on the streets. My mental health is too poor to take care of myself due to the daily torment from demons. Because I’m so miserable from the torture, I can’t really take care of myself or even get a job. I’m going to die horribly later on.

God owes me an answer. He knows that nobody can be perfect, yet he tells me to be perfect or else he won’t help me get rid of the demons. And again, I’ll die homeless because of God. I deserve an answer from God for why he decided to do this to me. Please pray and tell God to tell me why the hell he has done this to me.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God owes me an answer. He knows that nobody can be perfect, yet he tells me to be perfect or else he won’t help me get rid of the demons. And again, I’ll die homeless because of God. I deserve an answer from God for why he decided to do this to me. Please pray and tell God to tell me why the hell he has done this to me.
God doesn't owe you anything. He already gave EVERYTHING ...even His Son, Jesus, and His life blood ....have you received Him as your Savior and Lord?

Reactions: amadeus

Moonstone Eterni

Mar 15, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wrote a post on this thread earlier today, and about after an hour of posting it I received a message from God. He sent me a bad sign telling me how bad I’ve been—yet all I did was express how hopeless I feel about ever escaping this living nightmare from hell.

Is it really wrong for me to feel abysmal about the prospect of ever achieving my freedom and having the privilege of living a normal life, especially when you consider that God hasn’t resolved my situation for the last 10+ years? I have a right to complain and feel horrible about it.

How hard would it be for God to show some compassion? He knows I can’t be perfect, and neither can anyone else. But he won’t drop his obscene requirement that I walk on eggshells for the rest of my life, living in complete terror that one day I might do something harmless like have sip of wine or otherwise “offend” God by doing something that is not at all offensive—except to him. Then I would be back to square one again, my life ruined. Again, I have a right to voice my hopelessness, since that is how God has been making me feel for over a decade.

I’ve been suffering for about 16 years with demons. I wasn’t always aware of their existence (that happened at about age 22, if I recall correctly). But still, they made me miserable even before I knew they were around. I’m 33 now, and my life is broken because of them.

I want more than anything for God to help me and get rid of the demons permanently. I never want them to come back, not even when I’m imperfect. But I can’t get God to show some compassion and help me, and everything feels so hopeless. I would do anything to get God to drop his horrible requirement that I live a life of absolute perfection, not sinning at all for him to help me. That requirement is too hard, too radical, and too perfectionist. Nobody can achieve it. Therefore, the only way I can achieve freedom from demons is if God quits requiring that I adhere to rigid puritanical standards and never sin.

What does God want me to do so that he quits requiring perfection? I’ll do anything he wants. Anything. I’ll say anything, think anything, believe anything, and do anything (as long as it’s doable, unlike being perfect)—so long as God drops his perfectionist requirement. But I’m still hopeless: It feels like nothing will ever get God to show compassion and help me by getting rid of the demons permanently.

The fact that God sent me a bad sign earlier today—and yes, it was from him, and I know it wasn’t my imagination—testifies that he doesn’t understand how bad he is making me feel. Does God really think I can be perfect? I thought Jesus died for believers like me so that we can achieve salvation and redemption from sin. Doesn’t being redeemed of sin imply God shouldn’t judge us for tiny little “crimes” like having a sip of wine?

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last night was insufferable, just like every other night for the last 10+ years. An archdemon came and harassed me. His name is Odin, and he is actually sort of famous. Odin and other demons commanded by him mislead the people of pre-Christian Sweden, Norway, and Denmark into thinking he was a god; and the pagan Scandinavians had a religion about him. In reality Odin is a high-ranking demon who works for Satan. All the pagans who were duped by him are now residing in a horrible place in hell, suffering forever for heathenism.

Odin attached onto my body and began spraying poison in my brain, and he continued for about an hour (so it seemed). I was told the poison spray was carcinogenic, but other than that I don’t know what it does, which made the event even more terrifying.

These are things I have to deal with every day. I can’t stand it!

Apparently, I have to be perfect in order for the demonic torment to stop. God said he won’t help me unless I adhere to rigid puritanical standards where I don’t commit any sins whatsoever: I can’t even have a small sip of wine because it constitutes a “sin,” even though no harm came from it. Again, I can’t stand this!

God still hasn’t told me why he is imposing an impossible standard on me as a requirement for him to help me and end the suffering from hell. I know exactly where all of this leads: Eventually I’ll end up homeless and destitute, and I’ll die on the streets. My mental health is too poor to take care of myself due to the daily torment from demons. Because I’m so miserable from the torture, I can’t really take care of myself or even get a job. I’m going to die horribly later on.

@Moonstone Eterni

You into any of those anime shows by chance? Or any secular gaming?

Reactions: TLHKAJ

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Doesn’t being redeemed of sin imply God shouldn’t judge us for tiny little “crimes” like having a sip of wine?
I remember being maybe 9 years old or something. My grandma asked my aunt, who was a drug addict, if she thought she would get into heaven. So she told her, "I think God loves me enough."

I asked her, "But do you love God enough to stop?"

I think we need to think about our sins sometime. Do we love him enough to stop?

Jesus said, “If anyone wishes to be my disciple, he must deny himself, take up his cross, and follow me.” (Matt 16:24)

What would you give up for the Kingdom of God? I promise you, anything in this life, it would be worth it. And the Lord is clear that he blesses those who seek Him. So you have hope for this life, it is in the gospel.

I do not believe he turns away when we give certain things with the intention of loyalty and devotion to Him.

Moonstone Eterni

Mar 15, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I received a message from God last night. He created a very vivid dream where water was pouring everywhere, and my heart was being sprayed by water. Then he woke me up and wanted me to pray about it.

I wasn’t sure what to say in prayer, though. I was tired and it was during the middle of the night, so my faculties weren’t up to par. But now it’s morning and I can think better.

How should I interpret God’s message? Maybe he is saying he will wash away all the pain, grief, and misery, which I presume the heart symbolizes. That will happen when he stops the perfection requirement.

To be honest, I could care less if God decides not to tell me why he made me go through these rigid perfection tests for over a decade, which I failed to pass again and again and again, and then again some more. He doesn’t need to say sorry if he doesn’t want to. What I need the most is for God to quit making perfection a requirement for him to help me get rid of the demons. Once the demons are gone forever and never return, my life will truly get better: I’ll quit being such a wretched basket case; I’ll be capable of self-care instead of wallowing in excrement; and I can get a job and be successful. The presence of demons has been a horrible bane on my mental health, since all they do is cause misery and suffering. Once I’m finally happy and normal again, my mental health will recover profoundly. From there everything will get better, finally.

I won’t drink any wine today. I will keep my fingers crossed and hope that tonight is the night I get my permanent freedom from torment and go on to live a normal life.

Last edited: