Running on empty: Senate Republicans ponder barring Donald Trump from seeking office again

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 hour ago:
Running on empty: Senate Republicans ponder barring Donald Trump from seeking office again

:( He was always surrounded by enemies! Satan's minions are billionaires. United, they have all the money they need to buy all the people necessary to own America. And destroy the best president this country has had in more than a generation.

God Bless & Protect you President Trump! You must be doing something right when the Republican party RINO's are afraid of your potential 4 years from now.
I'm still hoping that a sting operation is going to go down in the next two days. Wouldn't that be something. Thinking all this time they were actually going to get away with it, but behind the scenes, covert operations involving the NAS and others have been gathering all the information in order to indict hundreds of treasonous politicians on both sides, shutting down the Media by taking away their license, Big Pharm, CDC and also foreign governments as well. They have Pelosi's laptop and 13 others from the Capital. Maybe they waited till they could seal deal, get signatures from the Congress to incriminate them, even along with another Impeachment.
It's interesting the Trump delayed his speech on that day for one hour. He finished at 1:10 and the Capital was being breached at 12:30. It is interesting that it was so easy to breach as if they let them in. Little did they know, covert ops went in along with them and got the goods. Now they know most the radicals were Antifa.

Believe this ... or not. ??? We shall see.
Insurrection Act Signed By Trump Jan 14 2021 | Inauguration Cancelled, Trump Remains in Office, ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox, CNN, MSNBC to Lose Licenses/

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
trump-standing-in-gap.jpg

Here is another link reporting the signing of the Insurrection Act January 14, 2021. It has even more links than the one you shared.

VIDEO Inauguration Cancelled, Trump Remains in Office, ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox, CNN, MSNBC to Loose Licenses – Trump To Declassify Obamagate Docs

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and i got a feeling that watersong is not a leftist . Just saying .
Harris is highly dangerous . Never let her smile fool ya .

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If you're a Leftist, yes.
It seems to me that lack of honest reflection and introspection is the template for disaster.
Simply wiping out 50% of the population and labelling them the enemy is never going to help your cause.
The America people are so desperately trying to save has eroded away slowly...and is NO longer the one that people remember.
YET many are willing to engage in blood shed to save her.

The solution is in this.
if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Some of your brothers and sisters in Christ did NOT vote for Trump because they saw and felt the harm in his actions and rhetoric. These people are still your brothers and sisters in Christ... and love God just as much as you and others do. The effectiveness of prayer will be in the humility of God's people to turn back to him. Honest confession of the sins committed is part of that process.
Blessings to you.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
and i got a feeling that watersong is not a leftist . Just saying .
Harris is highly dangerous . Never let her smile fool ya .
The answer is not in politicians... they are ALL evil or at least puppets being controlled by the evil. You have been saying this for weeks now.
The answer is in repenting and turning to God... The video I supplied was not about being leftist ( as you put it )... it brings out some real issues that the United States are experiencing... as well as the conversations that SHOULD be happening in order to begin healing.

Mr. Trump is responsible for bringing out these underground white supremacy extremist groups into the light because he refused to condemn them publicly... He called them good people. Their entire agenda is to eradicate people of colour. This is not pleasing to God in the least... However... due to this rift of division... these important conversations will NOT be had... as anyone who dares say something constructive about Mr. Trump gets called a leftist pig... LOL
Anyways.... I put the video in here for balance. Blessings on you.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The voice of reason and truth

It's long but filled with an honest look at what has occurred.

There is no such thing as an "Honest" report, that Begins with a "False" narrative.

A report saying it is "HONEST", is False.
Their so-called "HONEST" Report, Began DISHONEST.

The "mob" at the Capitol...?
•Be "honest"...was NOT exclusively Trump supporters, as reported.
•Multiple individuals and group association individuals were at the Capitol.

Security of American Democracy (guarantee of Just election Rights)...?
•Be "honest"...a Just Election was NOT compromised THAT night.
•The security of a Just Election was compromised Before, During, After the General Election and Continued During the Baboons convening.

•Consequence Trumps Actions...?
•What Actions?
Inviting his supporters to a Rally?
Speaking to his supporters at a Rally?

•President at Center of Anger + Upset?
•Thousands of Americans were Angry + Upset by a Dishonestly Orchestrated General Election.

PBSO- report=DIS- "honest"!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

I don't think the full report about the mob has been established at this time... the number of arrests are increasing daily.
I have not heard one mention of anyone connected with Antifa or BLM come out from the arrests that were made... it appears that
they were ( at this point and time ) indeed Trump supporters.
You are correct that multiple groups were at the Capital... but none of them seem to be the groups that people INSIST were there
Wanting something to be... and wishing it to be.. and even SPEAKING it to be ... does NOT make it BE.

Again... I will get back to my point about honest reflection and introspection.... I hear a lot of BARKING going on... which is fine for a season... WARNING bells need to be sounded at times.... but the SOLUTION is in taking the time to HONESTLY evaluate and IDENTIFY the problem. Mr. Trump has left behind a very broken and divided America... WHAT is the solution going forward? What is the role of the BODY of CHRIST at this time.... Does it not begin with humbling ourselves... repenting and turning back to God ?

I did not place my video here to argue... I know what I believe... and I desire to be obedient to what God is asking of His children. Bless you.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Here is a list of those who have been identified as being present at the Capital Hill riot. ( Source ProPublica A.C. Thompson )
Research was done and these groups were identified as being present and part of the Capital Hill riots on Jan 6th, 2021

Oath Keepers ( Far right anti-government militia movement )
Proud Boys ( Far right neo-fascist organization )
Trump Supports ( MAGA ) mainstream people who believe in Make America Great Again.
3 Percenters ( Far right militia group )
QAnon ( Far right conspiracy theorists )
Boogaloo Boys ( Far right anti-government movement )

Non Affiliated Anti-government Groups
White Nationalists
White Supremacists

These groups went to Capital Hill for the sole purpose of causing a disturbance... I don't know about you... but the above would scare me way more than Antifa or BLM. These are groups that Mr. Trump has given the spotlight to... especially the Proud Boys... by telling them to stand down and stand by... He refused to denounce these white supremacist groups after the Unite the Right rally in Charlotteville, Virginia ( Aug 2017 ).

So @Taken... there is the list you think I neglected to provide... LOL

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Here is a list of those who have been identified as being present at the Capital Hill riot. ( Source ProPublica A.C. Thompson )
Research was done and these groups were identified as being present and part of the Capital Hill riots on Jan 6th, 2021

Proud Boys ( Far right neo-fascist organization ) [A LIE]
Trump Supporters ( MAGA ) mainstream people who believe in Make America Great Again. [ANOTHER LIE]
White Nationalists
White Supremacists

These groups went to Capital Hill for the sole purpose of causing a disturbance...
And we are supposed to believe this just because you posted it, and just because someone is setting up all right-wing groups and conservatives for reprisals by the Communists in office? These are smear tactics to shut down all opposition and dissent. Typical Communist BS.

I have not seen a single report on any conservative website showing that anyone has actually done a thorough investigation and actually come up with such a detailed list. SO THIS IS MORE FAKE NEWS.

Let's focus on this single item: "Trump Supporters ( MAGA ) mainstream people who believe in Make America Great Again." This is a blatant lie. Proof? Everyone should read my lengthy third-party eye-witness post regarding the truth about what happened on January 6. The truth about January 6, 2021

It should have been a featured thread, but looks like very few wanted the truth, and there were absolutely no comments.

Reactions: Rocky Wiley

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And we are supposed to believe this just because you posted it, and just because someone is setting up all right-wing groups and conservatives for reprisals by the Communists in office? These are smear tactics to shut down all opposition and dissent. Typical Communist BS.
I quoted my source... take it up with him... LOL I guess the moral of the story is your information is the ONLY source worth listening to... LOL
For what it's worth... I made a very public apology to you yesterday. Have a lovely day Sir.

Apparently there is no way of identifying those who were involved in the riots at Capital Hill because Enoch says they are all false reports. Good grief. I tried... LOL

This was the source I used... just so you don't just think I made it up...

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And please don't bother lambasting me over my source... I GET it.... everything I contribute will be considered FAKE NEWS... LOL

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It should have been a featured thread, but looks like very few wanted the truth, and there were absolutely no comments.
I honestly do not think you understand how you come across on these forums... and maybe you don't even care... You seem so incensed and determined to EDUCATE the masses... yet you don't seem to have the desire to actually communicate with others. The fact that you demean others responses and demand that yours be replaced as the ultimate truth is disturbing... I did apologize for coming against you yesterday... but with that said... I don't think there is any way to come into agreement with you... You seem to have these entire forums monopolized and you seem to be an EXPERT on absolutely everything... This is not meant as an insult... but rather simply an observation. I will indeed choose to refrain from engaging with you in the future. Blessings to you.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think the full report about the mob has been established at this time.

I don't Believe the report honestly reported "what had occurred" so far.

.. the number of arrests are increasing daily.
I have not heard one mention of anyone connected with Antifa or BLM come out from the arrests that were made... it appears that
they were ( at this point and time ) indeed Trump supporters.

Improve the source of your listening.

You are correct that multiple groups were at the Capital... but none of them seem to be the groups that people INSIST were there
Wanting something to be... and wishing it to be.. and even SPEAKING it to be ... does NOT make it BE.

Multiple groups were there? All in identifiable "groups"....and NOT to negate individuals.
Hugging? Ignoring one another?
Yet all part of media described MOB?
LOL

Again... I will get back to my point about honest reflection and introspection.... I hear a lot of BARKING going on... which is fine for a season... WARNING bells need to be sounded at times.... but the SOLUTION is in taking the time to HONESTLY evaluate and IDENTIFY the problem.

Yep barking is fine.
Time is not a luxury in Election Improprieties.

Mr. Trump has left behind a very broken and divided America...

President Trump entered his Presidental Service...
with the Nation engaged in a War; Unemployment raging;
Illegal alien flood gates wide open, encouraged, illegal hiding them;
A super highway of Illegal drugs entering the US;
Human trafficking highly organized;
A DNC bully Hate Propaganda machine in full force;
Corrupt sitting Reps and Appointed and Managerial govt Officials.
....ooh ooh ohh And a Chinese Lab that Created and Unleashed a Deadly Virus...

What did you do about ANY of those things?
Who did you Criticize for The previous American Presidential Administrations mess or Efforts?

Trump has addressed those issues and Multiple more issues that are detrimental to All Americans well being.

WHAT is the solution going forward?

Solution going forward? Effective and Beneficial Solutions For All Americans Trump Accomplished, and was in process of Accomplishing.

What will be Demise of going forward with Biden, whose mental cognitive coherency is proved incompetent or the ILLEGALLY unconstitutionally picked VP- ?

LOL- They have loudly blasted their INTENT to their media ... the same media outlet that feeds you.

What is the role of the BODY of CHRIST at this time....

At this Time? Uh same as at any OTHER Time!

Does it not begin with humbling ourselves... repenting and turning back to God ?

Uh no! I never TURNED AWAY from Christ.

I did not place my video here to argue... I know what I believe... and I desire to be obedient to what God is asking of His children. Bless you.

There is no argument. You posted a video... the Premise was the video gave an "HONEST" report. I disagree that report was "HONEST".
I pointed out the opening Bias of the Report, revealed in the report itself.

I hope you can "turn back" and meet "your desire to be an obedient child of God".

I have obtained my desire to be a Son of God, and Continue to support my President, who has Accomplished issues plaguing the US Government and his unashamed invoking of Gods Blessing on my Nation and her People.

God Bless America.
God Bless President Trump.
God Bless America's Patriots.
God Bless my Enemies.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well... I don't have a biased opinion of who was or was not present at the riots... so it does not matter to me in the least.
I believe that all those who partook in this criminal act should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law... as far as the evidence
that has come from the pictures taken by the rioters themselves and posted on social media... there are quite a few members who have been connected to representing those organizations I mentioned on the list. I still have yet to hear of Antifa or BLM matters being implicated.

I don't know how one goes about arguing with what is plainly visible and proveable... but lately... nothing surprises me... Bless you.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm still hoping that a sting operation is going to go down in the next two days. Wouldn't that be something. Thinking all this time they were actually going to get away with it, but behind the scenes, covert operations involving the NAS and others have been gathering all the information in order to indict hundreds of treasonous politicians on both sides, shutting down the Media by taking away their license, Big Pharm, CDC and also foreign governments as well. They have Pelosi's laptop and 13 others from the Capital. Maybe they waited till they could seal deal, get signatures from the Congress to incriminate them, even along with another Impeachment.
It's interesting the Trump delayed his speech on that day for one hour. He finished at 1:10 and the Capital was being breached at 12:30. It is interesting that it was so easy to breach as if they let them in. Little did they know, covert ops went in along with them and got the goods. Now they know most the radicals were Antifa.

Believe this ... or not. ??? We shall see.
Insurrection Act Signed By Trump Jan 14 2021 | Inauguration Cancelled, Trump Remains in Office, ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox, CNN, MSNBC to Lose Licenses/
I read the article...interesting....and to no surprise when you try to Google it you are out of luck.

Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Proud Boys ( Far right neo-fascist organization )
Trump Supports ( MAGA ) mainstream people who believe in Make America Great Again.

White Nationalists
White Supremacists

These groups went to Capital Hill for the sole purpose of causing a disturbance... I don't know about you... but the above would scare me way more than Antifa or BLM. These are groups that Mr. Trump has given the spotlight to... especially the Proud Boys... by telling them to stand down and stand by... He refused to denounce these white supremacist groups after the Unite the Right rally in Charlotteville, Virginia ( Aug 2017 ).

New York Times (Liam Stack) 2017
Topic: Alt-Right, Alt- Left

LOL- review HOW Reporter Liam STACK ...
STACKS the Narrative...

""The “alt-right” is a racist, far-Right movement based on an ideology of white nationalism and anti-Semitism. ""

""Researchers who study extremist groups in the United States say there is no such thing as the “alt-left.”""

Giggle tee hee...
the lefty narrative is clear.
...far left groups don't Exist;
and Jail cameras stopped recording only while Epstein committed suicide in a Jail cell;
Obamas sale of US arms FOR cash, Didn't go into private accounts;
Clintons didn't keep cash donations for Haiti relief victims;
Dems didn't sell US uranium deposits to Russians;
Hillary didn't leave Top Secret US papers in her hotel room while she was IN Russia;
Hillary didn't send Top Secret US Information on an unsecured Server in her home...or destroy Evidence;
There is no string of suicides of people being shot in the head with hands tied behind their back, in Arkansas;
And a magic bullet killed JFK.
...fabricated news is fun...equal to Fiction!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Taken you seem to go off topic a lot... Anyways... like I said.... I am not biased as to who broke into Capital Hill. I don't have an agenda.

The facts seem to show that at this time... many of the rioters were from the original list I supplied. Not sure what else can be said about that.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Taken you seem to go off topic a lot... Anyways... like I said.... I am not biased as to who broke into Capital Hill. I don't have an agenda.

The facts seem to show that at this time... many of the rioters were from the original list I supplied. Not sure what else can be said about that.

The fact is ... media outlets have removed identities of identified lefties who participated in the Capitol Breach.
Haven't you heard?
The lefties participation was too "Violent" to remain posted... on media sites against "Violence."

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The fact is ... media outlets have removed identities of identified lefties who participated in the Capitol Breach.
Haven't you heard?
The lefties participation was too "Violent" to remain posted... on media sites against "Violence."
I'm not going to argue with you... You seem to enjoy mindless name calling... Not my cup of tea. Have a good day.