Running on empty: Senate Republicans ponder barring Donald Trump from seeking office again

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not going to argue with you... You seem to enjoy mindless name calling... Not my cup of tea. Have a good day.

Right. Didn't ask for an argument !
But neither could you show one iota of Relevence of my Comment in Matt 18...
And precisely why Matt 18, as a response to my post...is irrelevant! LOL

Go hide.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wednesday, January 20, 2020
B-B-B-iden.

No crowds.
No parades.
No balls.

Similar to his campaign.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems to me that lack of honest reflection and introspection is the template for disaster.
Simply wiping out 50% of the population and labelling them the enemy is never going to help your cause.
The America people are so desperately trying to save has eroded away slowly...and is NO longer the one that people remember.
YET many are willing to engage in blood shed to save her.

The solution is in this.
if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Some of your brothers and sisters in Christ did NOT vote for Trump because they saw and felt the harm in his actions and rhetoric. These people are still your brothers and sisters in Christ... and love God just as much as you and others do. The effectiveness of prayer will be in the humility of God's people to turn back to him. Honest confession of the sins committed is part of that process.
Blessings to you.
My cause? Wiping out 50 percent of the population... You're remarks are addressed to the wrong person.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wednesday, January 20, 2020
B-B-B-iden.

No crowds.
No parades.
No balls.

Similar to his campaign.
It's Tuesday.

The media reported the FBI's alleged armed uprising in all state capital's on Sunday, when state capital's are closed, (January 17th) didn't happen. Few people showed, but plenty of military were present.
I thought the so called uprising, which right wing media is calling a Leftist hoax, was supposedly happening on Wednesday, Biden's inauguration into the office he stole.
Why would anyone think to plan an armed revolt on a day government officials wouldn't be in their offices?