SALVATION OF ANIMALS

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DJT_47

Oct 29, 2022
Michigan/Sterling Heights
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you, although I prefer English.

From SpanishDictionary.com:

Adiós is Spanish for "goodbye" or "farewell". Literally translated, the word is the contraction of "a" (to) and "Dios" (God), from the old Spanish phrase "A Dios vais" ("You're going to God", meaning to the Kingdom of Heaven), which appears in the novel Don Quixote. It is roughly equivalent to the English phrase "Godspeed" or "Go with God" ("Vaya con Dios").​
Good, prefer anything you like, but obviously not the truth. Adios

keithr

Dec 4, 2020
Dorset
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Good, prefer anything you like, but obviously not the truth. Adios
I am interested only in the truth. To bring this discussion back to the topic of this thread, that is why I don't believe that animals will be resurrected, let alone go to heaven, because there is no mention or hint of it in the Bible, and it doesn't fit in with God's plan as outlined in the Bible. There is room for all of mankind that has ever lived to be restored to life and live on the earth, but I'm not sure there is room for all the animals (including insects) that have ever lived to be restored to life too. I don't believe that God will resurrect plants either!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's a lot of people like you who believe the dead are alive in heaven. The first key that it's not true should be because the Catholics teach it and they have never been right about anything. How do you have a verse like 1 Thessalonians 4:16 if the dead are already alive.
Sorry I have been absent. I have had a serious back injury.

so according to your logic here, Jesus is not divine
Jesus did not physically rise from the dead
Jesus has not ascended into heaven
The trinity is a fallacy

Amongst many other truths they do hold.

Just because a sect has serious doc trinal errors do not mean they are wrong about many things.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul is saying that he would prefer to be out of his mortal body and be at home with the Lord, and that is something that most Christians also want. But most Christians make the mistake of thinking that when a person dies they are immediately out of their body and home with the Lord, and that is not what happens and not what 2 Corinthians 5:8 is saying.
If 2 Cor. is not saying this, then it is not saying anything because this is exactly what is written.

When one is absent from the body, they are home with the Lord. that is exactly what Paul wrote in present tense. If he meant to say at som efiuture point in time, He would have been inspired by God to use a future tense with a conditional.
The message of Scripture from Genesis to Revelation is that when a person dies, they are dead in every sense of the word, with no conscious awareness. Dead people will be raised at the Rapture or a resurrection. This is contrary to the teaching of traditional Christianity, which says that when a person dies, their soul (or spirit) immediately goes to heaven or hell. Through the centuries, Christians have focused on a few verses of Scripture to support their claim that dead Christians are alive in heaven, and 2 Corinthians 5:8 is one of those verses.

Wrong again. Lazarus and the rich man is a true account.Paul declared when the bosy dies we go hgbome.

Jude spoke of the spirits in prison
Peter spoke of the spirits imprisoned before the flood.
John saw the trib souls crying for vengenace
John in Rev. 19 saw trhe bride of Jesus (the church) in heaven with her rewards.

Your reinterpretation contradicts scripture.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Its....sinners, who need Salvation

Animals dont "sin" so they would not need "Salvation".

Are animals in Heaven.?

The Born again will find out..

There is no verse in the Bible that says they are not in heaven.

Jack Van Impe has a very interesting teaching on this subject.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
"And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living [chay] soul [nephesh]." -- Genesis 2:7

THE SOUL OF ANIMALS MENTIONED IN THE BIBLE

"And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life [nephesh chay], and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven." - Genesis 1:20

"And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creeps upon the earth, wherein there is life [nephesh chay], I have given every green herb for food: and it was so." - Genesis 1:30.

"And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath [rûach] of life, from under heaven; and every thing that is in the earth shall die." -- Genesis 6:17

"And they went in to Noah into the ark, two and two of all flesh, in which is the breath of life." -- Genesis 7:15.

"Everything on dry land that had the breath of life in its nostrils died." -- Genesis 7:22.

Although the Bible mentions the soul of animals, only of mankind is it said that we were created in the image and likeness of God.

Romans 8 - Paul stating that all of creation will be delivered from the bondage of decay at the time of man's resurrection from the dead:

19 For the earnest expectation of the creation waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
20 For the creation was made subject to vanity (decay), not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
21 That the creation itself shall also be delivered from the bondage of corruption (decay) into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

Does all creation include the animals?

Matthew 19:28
"Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth: In the age when all things are renewed, when the Son of Man sits on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel." (Matthew 19:28 NETfree).

"At the renewal of all things" (NIV)
"When the world is made new" (NLT)
"In the new world" (ESV)
"In the regeneration" (NKJV)

What is this "renewal of all things"?

Nope. The resurrection of all of us does not leave the creation behind - in fact, the entire creation awaits the resurrection of all of us so that the creation itself can be delivered from the bondage of decay.

Things are gonna be different round here ..