Santa's position before God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1544866313656-640x360.jpg

On his knees, on his face.

Romans 14:11 KJVS
For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

In raising our children through the years of Christmases we never mentioned Santa Claus except to say that he is make believe. They knew why we celebrated Christmas and why we celebrated Jesus every day of the year.

I've seen several videos etc on why Christmas should not be celebrated at all. Fine for them. We certainly wil not avoid worshipping God on Christmas day and will worship him every day. It's clearly spoken to here.

Romans 14:5-6 KJVS
One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike . Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind..
[6] He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it . He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks.

On no day should the worship of God be wrong.

Had I the resources I'd lease billboards across America showing all the popular so called superheroes and false gods on their faces before the cross and the glory of the one true God.

Superman, Spiderman, batman, Ironman, Santa, the Easter bunny, Krishna. The whole imaginary lot from every nation on earth. All of the gods of this world are imaginary of course.

Christmas is a get together time for our family. At the center of that is the knowlege that we are joining to celebrate the savior of mankind. Everything else is secondary.

As far as men and the false gods Satan gave them go:

Behold, I have found only this, that God made men upright, but they have sought out many devices. Ecclesiastes 7:29 NASB

If it is disagreeable in your sight to serve the Lord , choose for yourselves today whom you will serve: whether the gods which your fathers served which were beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you are living; but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord ."
Joshua 24:15 NASB

Just to have been awakened to the knowlege of who made everything and who is the center of all things is staggering. Having our the eyes of our understanding opened to the existence of the unseen God of creation is beyond words.

Isaiah 45:15 KJVS
Verily thou art a God that hidest thyself, O God of Israel, the Saviour.

Seeing those around us in this world that have not been awakened spiritually and that deny his existence seems outrageous to us. We have crossed over the bridge to the land of the living.

Every day to us is Christmas. The gathering of those that have been awakened to the birth of Jesus the christ in our heart.

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If we all really agree that the kingdom and righteousness of God are to be sought first and we practice that in Spirit and in Truth, what a better world we would have on planet Earth... without regard for any secondary gods we may have?

Reactions: Helen