Satan Club to be held in Memphis school library

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Freedom of Religion.

This is the latest con by a known atheist,felon,conman,using an alias to once again make a name for himself.

This is indeed freedom of religion. If you want freedom of religion, you gotta take the good with the bad.

Pray for them is all I can say.

Reactions: Gabriel _Arch

Space_Karen

Oct 1, 2022
west coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After school satan club has been a thing in america for close to 10 years now.

I was first concerned about this back around 2016 when Trump ran for President vs Hillary.

• Sad
Reactions: mailmandan

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The Christian people of that town need to get together and form a prayer circle around the building when the meetings are taking place. In my home town a well known medium was allowed to hold a meeting in our Town Hall and the churches got together and did just what I've suggested. And it worked. A messenger came out and asked them to move away because the spirits couldn't get through.

Also my friend and I used to go in a café which advertised seances and sold crystals. It was my friend's choice to go there as she knew no better as she wasn't a Christian. I used to take the opportunity to pray for it to be shut down. I would go in the toilets and pray in tongues and English. Guess what? It shut down.

We have to fight these things with our Spiritual weapons whilst wearing our Spiritual armour.

Last edited:
Reactions: Truth7t7 and Rita