Satan is a liar!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YES and YES .
I KNOW GOD has a people . and I know the BIBLE , as IN BIBLE does indentify them .
The proof of whose we are is clearly seen in who we follow .
AND i got get this reminder out . IF WE FOLLOW another jesus that contradicts the JESUS of the BIBLE
i got bad news . WE AINT HIS , we BEEN DUPED BY MEN . A FACT that most have no idea about .

I am so happy we agree on this sir. So why don't we identify God's people from the Bible. The most important thing is who we worship, our God. Who is the God that God's people would worship exclusively sir, the very first of the 10 Commandments?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes sir, and based on that very fact we can have life because of his integrity. I do disagree with one thing you said however, I do not believe you and I have been tempted to any kind of degree of the atrocities that he endured. Truly Jesus not only displayed the greatest love for us, but is definitely the greatest man who ever lived sir.
my friend i never said we have been tempted to the extent he was . Has anyone of us
yet been killed for our faith , resisting the sin . Has anyone of us even yet had a whip to our back for our resistance to sin .
OH no , we have not even yet come close to enduring what HE DID . And YET HE was without sin .
And yes by HIS blood , by faith in HIM we sure can now live the life and worship GOD as GOD has always desired
in SPIRIT and in TRUTH . We overcome the world by our Faith in CHRIST the GLORIOUS RISEN KING
who was crucified for our sins and raised again for our justification . Now hit the trenches , cause this ol
world and the religoins of it will continue to merge as one and will come against the true lambs .
WE WILL be hated only more and more by this so called love religoin , a religion which has made love its god
and yet ITS LOVE cometh not of GOD but rather of the dragon . A nasty delusion is fast growing
WE MUST resist it by our faith in CHRIST and learn those bibles well and put on all the armour of GOD .
Cause this ol world and her religoins will soon betray all who entered not into her false covenant which led them all
to the dragon . Satan always desired the worship , SO he preached a false sin accepting love
and a love that also denies CHRIST as the only way . And all who follow the dragon , FOLLOW NOT CHRIST
and will not see LIFE but rather the very wrath of GOD they think aint coming , BUT IT IS COMING .
WE Must point to CHRIST and all sound biblical doctrine by which a lamb grows in the faith and grows wise unto salvation
by faith in CHRIST .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am so happy we agree on this sir. So why don't we identify God's people from the Bible. The most important thing is who we worship, our God. Who is the God that God's people would worship exclusively sir, the very first of the 10 Commandments?
The people of GOD are those who believe in CHRIST . Not the ones who simply lip HIS name , but those who are HIS and love HIM .and confess HIM and FOLLOW HIM .
IF ye LOVED GOD ye would have loved ME for i came forth OF GOD .
AND if one is a hearer only , I got bad news , THEY BEEN DECIEVED .
A true lamb is a hearer and a doer , a follower of CHRIST and the things HE did teach .
Where the true love of GOD is written upon their hearts by the HOLY GHOST they have been given .
LOVE THE LORD thy GOD with ALL your heart , all your mind , all your understanding
and your neighbor as yourself . TRUTH is that fullfills the entire righteousness of the law itself .
For love does no evil . Love does not embrace sin and sin is the trangression of the law .
No love that comes from GOD would willfully transgress the law . We dont look to the law to save us
BUT we dont use grace to honor SIN EITHER . Most folks beter learn this very fast .
Cause any love that can contradict what GOD calls good , I GOT bad news , ITS NOT OF GOD , but rather its of the devil and of the world .
TOO many making void TRUTH through grace . AND that is FALSE .
GOD did not send the SON so that we could continue to resist him and love sin and trangression
HE came to set us FREE From that mindset and to LOVE THE THINGS OF GOD . LOVING and FEASTING
upon EVERY WORD OF THE LORD . THAT IS THE People GOD ALWAYS DESIRED .
AND IN JESUS we have been now given that mind and that heart . TO love what GOD loves and to hate the very evils
that GOD does hate . We need to learn what the apostels also wrote to us in that bible .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The people of GOD are those who believe in CHRIST . Not the ones who simply lip HIS name , but those who are HIS and love HIM .and confess HIM and FOLLOW HIM .
IF ye LOVED GOD ye would have loved ME for i came forth OF GOD .
AND if one is a hearer only , I got bad news , THEY BEEN DECIEVED .
A true lamb is a hearer and a doer , a follower of CHRIST and the things HE did teach .
Where the true love of GOD is written upon their hearts by the HOLY GHOST they have been given .
LOVE THE LORD thy GOD with ALL your heart , all your mind , all your understanding
and your neighbor as yourself . TRUTH is that fullfills the entire righteousness of the law itself .
For love does no evil . Love does not embrace sin and sin is the trangression of the law .
No love that comes from GOD would willfully transgress the law . We dont look to the law to save us
BUT we dont use grace to honor SIN EITHER . Most folks beter learn this very fast .
Cause any love that can contradict what GOD calls good , I GOT bad news , ITS NOT OF GOD , but rather its of the devil and of the world .
TOO many making void TRUTH through grace . AND that is FALSE .
GOD did not send the SON so that we could continue to resist him and love sin and trangression
HE came to set us FREE From that mindset and to LOVE THE THINGS OF GOD . LOVING and FEASTING
upon EVERY WORD OF THE LORD . THAT IS THE People GOD ALWAYS DESIRED .
AND IN JESUS we have been now given that mind and that heart . TO love what GOD loves and to hate the very evils
that GOD does hate . We need to learn what the apostels also wrote to us in that bible .

Yes Amigo, you have given an identifier sir. God's people not only believe in Christ, but obey him as well. Although I do not consider it an identifier, I fully agree that one would never abuse the kindness of God by practicing sin.

Now I will mention the biggest identifier, the God that those of the true faith will worship, hopefully you will agree with Jesus' words at Mat 4:10 . .Jesus said. . . . it is written: ‘It is Jehovah your God you must worship, and it is to him alone you must render sacred service.’”

Do you agree that worshipping Jehovah, the God that Jesus said we must worship is an identifier of God's people as well?