Satan is a liar!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And it does so under a false love . That is the one thing connecting all religoins and secular to be as one .
This love they preach is of the devil and i refuse to stop warning against it . You will know them
by their constant teachings and reminders about love and unity . Now you know its infected almost every group known to man .
Churches have drunk the kool aide . All , not in the lambs book of life were prepared unto this very hour .
ANY LOVE that overlooks truth and sound doctrine for sake of fellowship is A FALSE LOVE .
When folks attack as does a pitbull dog those who dare to correct with sound doctrine and call them judgmental
THEN KNOW and understand they are already headed right into the grand delusion of this false love which continues
to not only consume more and more folks but its love keeps accepting more and more evil and is turning against any REMINDER
or any RESMEBLANCE OF THE TRUTH . IT GETS ONLY WORSE . WE BESS BE IN BIBLES is all i can say . LEARN THAT JESUS
for ourselves , learn all sound doctrine for ourselves , cause THEY SURE AS HECK AINT GONNA TEACH IT .

The sad fact is Amigo, with the Christian congregation made up of imperfect individuals a lacking in love is quite discernable when looking at them as individuals. But many who look at us as a people are able to discern the love among us, and have commented on it many times sir.

It is sad that Jehovah has had to provide many reminders to show love for the whole association of brothers over and over again, and we still have the cliques, the lack of association, etc. Make no mistake however, Jehovah is aware of it, and we can only answer for ourselves, so like I tell my wife, just make sure we are not part of the problem.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks according to his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies. John 8:44 RSV

I agree with that passage Bob, but do you know of any lies that satan said that are recorded for us in the Bible other than telling Eve she would not die?

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree with that passage Bob, but do you know of any lies that satan said that are recorded for us in the Bible other than telling Eve she would not die?
Off the top of my head, I can think of none, but I look out at the world and see politicians lie all the time. Certainly Satan inspires this.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The sad fact is Amigo, with the Christian congregation made up of imperfect individuals a lacking in love is quite discernable when looking at them as individuals. But many who look at us as a people are able to discern the love among us, and have commented on it many times sir.

It is sad that Jehovah has had to provide many reminders to show love for the whole association of brothers over and over again, and we still have the cliques, the lack of association, etc. Make no mistake however, Jehovah is aware of it, and we can only answer for ourselves, so like I tell my wife, just make sure we are not part of the problem.
Then make sure you are not part of the problem . There is the LOVE OF GOD and there is the love of this world .
MANY follow the sensual love and not the love that cometh of GOD .
ANY LOVE that wont correct error , AINT LOVE
any LOVE that contradicts the truth of GOD , of Christ and those apostels , AINT LOVE
ANY TRUTH or ANY revealation or any love that can allow us to over look leaven and error
AINT LOVE . GOD aint in the business of having the world to be as one and world peace .
JESUS made that very clear . HE is in the business of saving souls , converting souls .
Any peace that is focused on world peace is not coming from GOD
the peace that cometh of GOD , points to the true peace . THAT IN JESUS CHRIST we have peace with GOD .
IN other words , IT PREACHES THE GOSPEL , IT focuses on the teachings of CHRIST
ITS UNITY aint about this putting aside doctrine for sake of unity nonsense . I got
serious news . MOST ALL JWS , most all within the protestant realm itself has fallen for a false love , a false unity
peroid . TIME TO put CHRIST FIRST . TIME to clean out houses and get the leaven OUT .
TIME to open bibles and start preaching the truth by which the peoples will grow .
TIME to correct . TIME to follow the pattern JESUS SET and the aposetls kept and taught .
THE DEVIL can use words like love , unity , peace , freedom and etc , He and his men can even use the name of JESUS .
YET THEY DONT Preach the biblical CHRIST and dont follow biblical truth . MOST have been decieved . AND ITS TIME
for lambs to stand and contend for the true faith and expose that which is false as well .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Most churches celebrate pagan things and claim it christanized . BUT if we mix the pagan in with the holy
I GOT NEWS , IT AINT HOLY ANY LONGER its PAGAN . GOD will not honor helloween or any other pagan thing .
YET folks say , WE DO IT IN THE NAME OF JESUS . THEY EVEN DO THIS with christmas .
YET , if its for JESUS , WHY IS PAGAN IN IT . HOW can we honor JESUS with that which is pagan .
AND IFWE DO , DO WE THINK GOD IS GONNA be well pleased . NO HE AINT . WE MUST RETURN to being a pure and a holy people .
AND we do so by the SPIRIT that indwells us . BUT too many now follow the flesh , they have no idea what spirit they are of
WE BESS OPEN BIBLES and FAST TOO is all i can say .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes . when he told JESUS to jump off the cliff . YET HE USED truth to justify this .
SEE JESUS KNEW to do so willfully was to TEMPT GOD . SO DID SATAN , its why he tried to decieve CHRIST
to do so . BUT JESUS was not eve nor adam . HE IS THE TRUTH THE WAY THE WORD OF GOD .
JESUS prevailed where man failed . Sing that song .
BUT OH YES satan used scripture to say , LOOK IT SAYS HE WILL PROTECT YOU lest you even dash your foot against a stone .
AND YET to do so willfully was to TEMPT GOD . Its like those who pick up snakes to test their faith .
They too say , And if a serpent bites you it will not harm you etc . YET TO WILLFULLY Pick up that snake IS TO TEMPT GOD .
PAUL DID Not go looking for a serpent to pick up . NO he was simply gathering wood and a snake was in that wood .
SEE The difference . WILLFULLY . Satan knows how to twist scriptures .
But does so to cause us to disobey GOD . to tempt GOD . BUT HE COULDNT FOOL JESUS
and JESUS Keeps his sheep safe , SO he cant fool us either . STAY PLANTED IN THE BIBLE by which we shall grow wise unto salvation
and no longer be decieved by the wiles of men gone wrong .

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Off the top of my head, I can think of none, but I look out at the world and see politicians lie all the time. Certainly Satan inspires this.

Yes sir he does, were you aware that is a Bible teaching Bob? That is why no matter who rules over a country, things basically stay the same, because the same individual is running it behind the scenes. Do you remember the last thing satan offered Jesus if he would just bow down in worship to him? All the kingdoms of the world Bob. We believe that was a real temptation, and that satan really does have control over them, remember he alone is called the god of this world 2 Cor 4:4

True Christians are no part of the world, we put our faith in the now reigning King Jesus. We promote God's Kingdom as the only hope for mankind.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then make sure you are not part of the problem . There is the LOVE OF GOD and there is the love of this world .
MANY follow the sensual love and not the love that cometh of GOD .
ANY LOVE that wont correct error , AINT LOVE
any LOVE that contradicts the truth of GOD , of Christ and those apostels , AINT LOVE
ANY TRUTH or ANY revealation or any love that can allow us to over look leaven and error
AINT LOVE . GOD aint in the business of having the world to be as one and world peace .
JESUS made that very clear . HE is in the business of saving souls , converting souls .
Any peace that is focused on world peace is not coming from GOD
the peace that cometh of GOD , points to the true peace . THAT IN JESUS CHRIST we have peace with GOD .
IN other words , IT PREACHES THE GOSPEL , IT focuses on the teachings of CHRIST
ITS UNITY aint about this putting aside doctrine for sake of unity nonsense . I got
serious news . MOST ALL JWS , most all within the protestant realm itself has fallen for a false love , a false unity
peroid . TIME TO put CHRIST FIRST . TIME to clean out houses and get the leaven OUT .
TIME to open bibles and start preaching the truth by which the peoples will grow .
TIME to correct . TIME to follow the pattern JESUS SET and the aposetls kept and taught .
THE DEVIL can use words like love , unity , peace , freedom and etc , He and his men can even use the name of JESUS .
YET THEY DONT Preach the biblical CHRIST and dont follow biblical truth . MOST have been decieved . AND ITS TIME
for lambs to stand and contend for the true faith and expose that which is false as well .

May I ask Amigo, what is the Biblical Christ sir?

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most churches celebrate pagan things and claim it christanized . BUT if we mix the pagan in with the holy
I GOT NEWS , IT AINT HOLY ANY LONGER its PAGAN . GOD will not honor helloween or any other pagan thing .
YET folks say , WE DO IT IN THE NAME OF JESUS . THEY EVEN DO THIS with christmas .
YET , if its for JESUS , WHY IS PAGAN IN IT . HOW can we honor JESUS with that which is pagan .
AND IFWE DO , DO WE THINK GOD IS GONNA be well pleased . NO HE AINT . WE MUST RETURN to being a pure and a holy people .
AND we do so by the SPIRIT that indwells us . BUT too many now follow the flesh , they have no idea what spirit they are of
WE BESS OPEN BIBLES and FAST TOO is all i can say .

Do you believe God has a people sir, and that the Bible identifies them?

Reactions: amigo de christo

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes . when he told JESUS to jump off the cliff . YET HE USED truth to justify this .
SEE JESUS KNEW to do so willfully was to TEMPT GOD . SO DID SATAN , its why he tried to decieve CHRIST
to do so . BUT JESUS was not eve nor adam . HE IS THE TRUTH THE WAY THE WORD OF GOD .
JESUS prevailed where man failed . Sing that song .
BUT OH YES satan used scripture to say , LOOK IT SAYS HE WILL PROTECT YOU lest you even dash your foot against a stone .
AND YET to do so willfully was to TEMPT GOD . Its like those who pick up snakes to test their faith .
They too say , And if a serpent bites you it will not harm you etc . YET TO WILLFULLY Pick up that snake IS TO TEMPT GOD .
PAUL DID Not go looking for a serpent to pick up . NO he was simply gathering wood and a snake was in that wood .
SEE The difference . WILLFULLY . Satan knows how to twist scriptures .
But does so to cause us to disobey GOD . to tempt GOD . BUT HE COULDNT FOOL JESUS
and JESUS Keeps his sheep safe , SO he cant fool us either . STAY PLANTED IN THE BIBLE by which we shall grow wise unto salvation
and no longer be decieved by the wiles of men gone wrong .

Do not think that Jesus was incapable of sin Amigo, remember he was Adam's equal, nothing more. The Bible calls him a ransom:
ajntivlutron Antilutron (an-til'-oo-tron);
Word Origin: Greek, Noun Neuter, Strong #: 487

1. what is given in exchange for another as the price of his redemption, ransom
God's law requires eye for eye, tooth for tooth, soul for soul Amigo, Adam lost life, and it is the equal sacrifice of Jesus that bought back what Adam lost Amigo.
(1 Corinthians 15:21, 22) . . .For since death came through a man, resurrection of the dead also comes through a man. 22 For just as in Adam all are dying, so also in the Christ all will be made alive.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes sir he does, were you aware that is a Bible teaching Bob? That is why no matter who rules over a country, things basically stay the same, because the same individual is running it behind the scenes. Do you remember the last thing satan offered Jesus if he would just bow down in worship to him? All the kingdoms of the world Bob. We believe that was a real temptation, and that satan really does have control over them, remember he alone is called the god of this world 2 Cor 4:4

True Christians are no part of the world, we put our faith in the now reigning King Jesus. We promote God's Kingdom as the only hope for mankind.
I would suggest that the more people who follow Satan (and they don't even know they are following Satan), the worse things get. Remember how Israel had its ups and downs under the kings? Right now things are really bad here in the USA.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do not think that Jesus was incapable of sin Amigo, remember he was Adam's equal, nothing more. The Bible calls him a ransom:
ajntivlutron Antilutron (an-til'-oo-tron);
Word Origin: Greek, Noun Neuter, Strong #: 487

1. what is given in exchange for another as the price of his redemption, ransom
God's law requires eye for eye, tooth for tooth, soul for soul Amigo, Adam lost life, and it is the equal sacrifice of Jesus that bought back what Adam lost Amigo.
(1 Corinthians 15:21, 22) . . .For since death came through a man, resurrection of the dead also comes through a man. 22 For just as in Adam all are dying, so also in the Christ all will be made alive.
He was made in the same likness of flesh as we were , tempted in all points . YET HE , NEVER SINNED .
Always remember that .
Remember HE never sinned . JESUS had to be made in our flesh . SO as in the same flesh as we have
HE WOULD OVERCOME all SIN and He WHO HAD THE POWER OF SIN .
BUT REMEMBER AND REMEMBER THIS WELL . JESUS NEVER SINNED . HE OVERCAME . BIG DIFFERENCE AS TO
THOSE WHO WOULD TEACH HE DID SIN . CAUSE TO DO THAT IS BLAPSHEMY BIG TIME .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would suggest that the more people who follow Satan (and they don't even know they are following Satan), the worse things get. Remember how Israel had its ups and downs under the kings? Right now things are really bad here in the USA.
its bad everywhere . and true , the vast majority of folks follow satan .
Even the vast majority of jews followed satan , and yet they thought they followed GOD .
Scary huh . Most even within the christen realm follow satan and yet THINK they follow GOD .
The proof is in the fruits my friend . HE who follows the flesh , serves satan and that is a fact .
Most folks follow another jesus and that is a huge problem .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you believe God has a people sir, and that the Bible identifies them?
YES and YES .
I KNOW GOD has a people . and I know the BIBLE , as IN BIBLE does indentify them .
The proof of whose we are is clearly seen in who we follow .
AND i got get this reminder out . IF WE FOLLOW another jesus that contradicts the JESUS of the BIBLE
i got bad news . WE AINT HIS , we BEEN DUPED BY MEN . A FACT that most have no idea about .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
if YA jesus is holding a rainbow flag and calling evil good , I GOT BAD NEWS .
IF ya jesus is preaching on the rights of a woman and her body over the child , I GOT bad news .
IF ya jesus is preaching about the prosperity gospel , I GOT bad news .
IF ya jesus is the all inclusive many path jesus , I GOT REAL BAD NEWS .
OPEN BIBLES . LEARN THAT JESUS and learn the doctrine of the apostles and all sound doctrine well .
Or be prepared to wail at your end .

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
its bad everywhere . and true , the vast majority of folks follow satan .
Even the vast majority of jews followed satan , and yet they thought they followed GOD .
Scary huh . Most even within the christen realm follow satan and yet THINK they follow GOD .
The proof is in the fruits my friend . HE who follows the flesh , serves satan and that is a fact .
Most folks follow another jesus and that is a huge problem .
Well said.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That is very true Bob, there was a song from Bachman Turner Overdrive with lyrics that apply sir: You ain't seen nothin yet, bb b bbbaby. We are very deep into the last days of this world, satan is moving rapidly, but so is Jehovah's Chariot. We Christians can hold our heads erect sir, as our deliverance is getting nearer every day. The scene of this world is definitely changing, even non-Christians are discerning the strangeness of the times.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He was made in the same likness of flesh as we were , tempted in all points . YET HE , NEVER SINNED .
Always remember that .
Remember HE never sinned . JESUS had to be made in our flesh . SO as in the same flesh as we have
HE WOULD OVERCOME all SIN and He WHO HAD THE POWER OF SIN .
BUT REMEMBER AND REMEMBER THIS WELL . JESUS NEVER SINNED . HE OVERCAME . BIG DIFFERENCE AS TO
THOSE WHO WOULD TEACH HE DID SIN . CAUSE TO DO THAT IS BLAPSHEMY BIG TIME .

Yes sir, and based on that very fact we can have life because of his integrity. I do disagree with one thing you said however, I do not believe you and I have been tempted to any kind of degree of the atrocities that he endured. Truly Jesus not only displayed the greatest love for us, but is definitely the greatest man who ever lived sir.