Satan is god's imitator! be careful, you may be worshipping him.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

judd

Apr 2, 2010
Nigeria
pray for intelligence! do not think satan will come to you as satan. he will always try to come to you as christ, behaving almost same way and even better than the christ. he will always try to stop you from worshiping god by using same mediums through which god is truly worshiped so that you will stop using the mediums. An example is if triangles are used by Christians to represent trinity in worship, satan will also use triangles as medium of worship by his followers so that christians will stop using it when they see his followers using it.

Niki

May 28, 2013
May I ask, what do you mean by 'if triangles are used by Christians'etc...I'm not really following you on that one..I do realize you have a reference to the Trinity (3) but you
lost me on the 'triangle' and also how would satan use that?

Thanks

judd

Apr 2, 2010
Nigeria
sorry if you do not understand but i used that as an example. it could have been a square or hexagon and so on. All am saying is, satan try to use the same medium through which we worship god to worship himself so that we can stop worshiping god through that medium thereby weakening us christians.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes, satan misuses creation for his own purposes, and I see what you are saying - that we should be aware of attempts at deception. However, I also think it is good to reclaim misused creation for God.

John S

Jun 4, 2013
Pennsylvania
Jude- If you want more replies, you will need to be more specific.
I have no idea what you are talking about. Give some specific examples of what you mean.

I believe that the Pre-Trib Rapture Doctrine is a Satanic deception.

judd

Apr 2, 2010
Nigeria
John, I am not after replies. Am only passing a message. Remember, even though the gospel is for everyone, not every one will "make it". Those that will understand will always understand. I do not understand all messages i read too but messages are meant for certain people.

KevinMiller

Jul 29, 2013
Seattle, Washington
Just put this in mind :

Psalm 111:10
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.

We just have to have a closer relationship, an intimate relationship to Him and ask for wisdom to know what's right from wrong, and the Holy Spirit Himself will guide us

James 4:8
"Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded"

The day of tribulation is near. Soon everything will be gone and only God will remain and His elects.

Philippians 2:12
"Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling."