Satans Destiny ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
The devils destiny was the Lake of fire..there is no argument there.. Matt 25: 41Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: And the devil is one with his offspring..

Benoni

Aug 16, 2009
Western NY
But you're not addressing the rest of my post. If you are so right about lucifer being the devil PROVE IT.
savedbygrace57;71654]The devils destiny was the Lake of fire..there is no argument there.. Matt 25: [B]41[/B]Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand said:
for the devil[/B] and his angels: And the devil is one with his offspring..

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
I addressed it, you have yet to show a verse that says lucifer is not satan..figuratively speaking.. And besides, the point of the thread is about satans destiny, your just being argumenative..The devils destiny is given here: Matt 25: 41Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: everlasing fire was prepared for the devil and his seed, that proves what his destiny is..

Benoni

Aug 16, 2009
Western NY
You have addressed nothng. Who cares where Satan is going if you cannot address what God's Word declares who He is.
savedbygrace57;71663]I addressed it said:
41[/B]Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: everlasing fire was prepared for the devil and his seed, that proves what his destiny is..

Benoni

Aug 16, 2009
Western NY
You're the one claiming forsight. But then you are now avoiding it? This is you're quote from another thread? "Wisdom and prudence also means forsight..being prepared for evil..i.e "Forsight.Here is another reason for foresight; this does not mean you should ignore facts it means you should seek, ask and knock.See: (Gk) with wide-open eyes, as at something remarkableSee: Strong’s NT:3700

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
You have addressed nothng. Who cares where Satan is going if you cannot address what God's Word declares who He is.
i have addressed it, you are here hijacking this thread with your know it all attitude, and you know nothing, spiritually.. satans destiny as well as his offspring is right here: Matt 25: 41Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Benoni

Aug 16, 2009
Western NY
I do believe God has foresight; I also believe God's Word is alive and not the dead letter or the letter that killeth. I also believe the new wine is better then the old; that the Children of Israel had to search out new manna (food from God/God's Word) because yesterday's manna STUNK. Now that is forsight; hindsight was what the Jew's believed during Jesus day. That God reveals truth by His Spirit and without the leading of God's Spirit the word of God is dead. Dead letter/ letter that killeth.Mark 7:13Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

Benoni

Aug 16, 2009
Western NY
I am just addressing you're false assumptions you post with no backing of God's Word; which you refuse to address. What is spiritual to you? You say I know nothing spiritual?:)
savedbygrace57;71672][B] i have addressed it said:
prepared[/U] for the devil and his angels:[/B]

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
Benoni;71674]I am just addressing you said:
has a destiny, he and his offspring who is one with him.. matt 25: 41Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Benoni

Aug 16, 2009
Western NY
As I have said at least twise you have not addressed anything; you avoid the truth. Here is another questionfor you to avoid. What is the left hand of God?
savedbygrace57;71679]i have addressed it said:
has a destiny, he and his offspring who is one with him.. matt 25: 41Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
benoi says:
You say I know nothing spiritual?:)
You dont, you show no evidence to me that your born again, of the Spirit of God, thats what i mean by spiritual.. All your teachings are of the human mind without God..

Benoni

Aug 16, 2009
Western NY
So far the person who claims he is born again is avoiding every scripture I have posted.I wish with all my heart that Christians would stop believing that they are born again the moment they believe. This doctrine, taught almost universally among evangelical people, has been an enormous hindrance in the progress of Christians, for they, thinking they have reached sonship, fail to press toward the mark of full sonship in Him. If men could only see that "that which is born of God cannot sin, for His seed remaineth in him and he cannot sin because he is born of God," (1 Jno. 3:9) then they would not be in such a hurry to declare that they are born again and thus full sons of God. There is a universe of difference between being justified by faith and being born again. Both the thief on the cross and the Philippian jailor believed on Christ and were justified from their sins, but I think we would be very wrong to imagine that they had done any more than "receive Him" and, because they had received Him, power was given to them to become sons of God.

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
Benoni;71684]So far the person who claims he is born again is avoiding every scripture I have posted. I wish with all my heart that Christians would stop believing that they are born again the moment they believe. This doctrine said:
justified by faith and being born again.[/B] Both the thief on the cross and the Philippian jailor believed on Christ and were justified from their sins, but I think we would be very wrong to imagine that they had done any more than "receive Him" and, because they had received Him, power was given to them to become sons of God.
All your questions are foolish and unlearned questions..i am suppose to avoid them.. 2 tim 2 : But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.Your an puffed up natural man trying to teach spiritual truth..

Benoni

Aug 16, 2009
Western NY
You're a lot of fun. :)
savedbygrace57;71686]All your questions are foolish and unlearned questions..i am suppose to avoid them.. 2 tim 2 : But foolish and unlearned [B]questions[/B] [U][B]avoid[/B] said:
knowing that they do gender strifes.Your an puffed up natural man trying to teach spiritual truth..

Benoni

Aug 16, 2009
Western NY
The problem is I have shown you where Lucifer is not Satan; I used God's Word but apparently you're bias opinion is more important to you.I posted the following: How about addressing these valid scriptural points instead of avoid God’s Word again and again.KJ Bible is the only version that uses the word Lucifer. It is not even a Hebrew word.Is 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven O Lucifer, son of the morning!------13 For thou hast said in thine heart (mind) I will ascend into heaven, ---- 14 I will belike the most High, 15 yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit, -----16----Is this the MAN that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms------.Now the religious system teaches that Ez 28:13 and Is 14:12 are speaking of Satan and Moffat translation says "What a fall from heaven O Shining star of the dawns" Rotherham"How hast thou fallen from heaven, O shining One, son of the dawn!"Amplified "how are you fallen from heaven O light-bearer and day star, son of the morning!"2 Pet 1:19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts.Rev 22:16 I JESUS have sent mine angel to testify unto you these thing sin the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.You are making the morning star Satan when God's Word declares it is Jesus.Also;Isaiah 54:16 Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his works; and I have created the waster to destroy. (See God created Satan) Jesus in Jn 8:44 Said Ye are of your father, the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the BEGINNING and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar and the father of it. John writes in 1Jn 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the BEGINNING. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil..Satan cannot have TWO BEGINNINGS

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
The problem is I have shown you where Lucifer is not Satan; I used God's Word but apparently you're bias opinion is more important to you.
What verse says that Lucifer is not satan ? book and chapter please ..

Benoni

Aug 16, 2009
Western NY
It is the erroneous translation of the KJ that infers such. But you have built a doctrine our of hot air. No there is no reference to Satan as Lucifer anywhere in the WHOLE Bible; only does the KJV even mention the word Lucifer; so you are right there is no verse that says Satan was not Lucifer; just like there is no verse that says Satan is Lucifer.So quess what we must look at te facts not assumptions. Isa 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! KJVWhere is satan in this verse? I see Lucifer.OT:1966heylel (hay-lale'); from OT:1984 (in the sense of brightness); the morning-star:Oh I understand Orthodoxy had long taught that Satan was, in the beginning, a high and beautiful archangel in heaven and they assume that Lucifer is Satan. The theologians and preachers recite over and over how Satan was originally "the anointed cherub that covers ... the most beautiful and wise of all God's creation!". This being was, so they say, the ruler and leader of the angelic beings and apparently led them in their praise of God and shouts of joy ...the greatest being God ever created, one who had unequaled strength, wisdom, beauty, privilege, and authority, and was next to God Himself. This blameless, perfect one, named Lucifer, was created without any form of evil and with the greatest intelligence of any created being. Then, we are told, this Lucifer, suddenly realizing how beautiful and intelligent he was, became inflated with power and pride and his heart was lifted up in rebellion against God. According to the story, Lucifer gathered one-third of the heavenly angels to his cause, mustering an army with which he planned to knock God off His throne and supplant himself as king and god of the universe and there was war in heaven! Luckily, God won, cast Lucifer out of heaven and he became, instead of an holy angel, the Devil that he is today. Man says that Satan IN THE BEGINNING was holy, but later fell from that estate. JESUS said of Satan, "You are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father you will do. He was a MURDERER (not an angel) from the BEGINNING, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he, speaks of his own: for he is a liar and the father of it. (Jn. 8:44). In these studies on the Garden of Eden we are searching out the BEGINNING, probing into the very midsts of the past, the times before this age and past ages, that we might understand the grand and glorious purposes of our omnipotent and omniscient heavenly Father which He has purposed from the beginning of the world. How authoritatively the Lord Jesus reveals that way back there, in THE BEGINNING, in even HIS beginning, Satan WAS A MURDERER! The verse we have just quoted states that Satan "Adobe not" in the truth. In the Greek text this verb is the imperfect tense of (ed: Greek form of steko(?)), I keep my standing, or simply, I stand, and the form is (esteken(?)) meaning that even before the fall or as far back as this person existed HE WAS NOT TRUE. Dr. Robert Young, in his Literal translation of the Bible, renders this verse: "He was a manslayer from the beginning, and in the truth HE HAS NOT STOOD, because there is no truth in him. The Rotherham version reads: "He was a murderer from the beginning, and IN THE TRUTH HE STOOD NOT; because the truth was not in him." J. B. Phillips gives the plainest and most accurate translation: "He ALWAYS WAS a MURDERER, and has NEVER DEALT WITH THE TRUTH, since the truth will have nothing to do with him. Whenever he tells a lie, he speaks in character, for he is a liar and the father of lies." MAN says that Satan IN THE BEGINNING was perfect and sinless. But the apostle John, writing under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, penned these words in regard to Satan's origin: "He that commits sin is of the devil; for the devil SINS FROM THE BEGINNING" (I Jn. 3:8). This could not be rightly said of Adam. According to Genesis 2 and 3, it was not until after Adam was created in spirit essence, after he was lowered into the realm of flesh, after he was placed in the Garden, after he named all the animals, after the woman was taken from his side, after she listened to the serpent and ate the forbidden fruit - it was AFTER ALL THESE THINGS that Adam sinned. Adam was not a sinner from the beginning. But the Devil, according to I Jn. 3:8 W-A-S A SINNER F-R-O-M T-H-E B-E-G-I-N-N-I-N-G! Now, if we are to believe the Bible means what it says - and I believe it does - we must believe that from his very beginning SATAN WAS EVIL. God is not so shallow and naïve as to have such a creature pull the wool over His eyes. Adam and Eves fall was as much a part of His plan as the death of Jesus on the cross; Satan is but a tool in God’s hands.
savedbygrace57;71736 said:
What verse says that Lucifer is not satan ? book and chapter please ..

Benoni

Aug 16, 2009
Western NY
To start with the word Lucifer; but here is a better example the pagan word Easter.In Acts 12:4 only in the KJV you have a pagan Goddess that was placed in the Bible by corrupt translators. EASTER pascha ^3957^, mistranslated "Easter" in , KJV, denotes the Passover (RV). The phrase "after the Passover" signifies after the whole festival was at an end. The term "Easter" is not of Christian origin. It is another form of Astarte, one of the titles of the Chaldean goddess, the queen of heaven. The festival of Pasch held by Christians in post-apostolic times was a continuation of the Jewish feast, but was not instituted by Christ, nor was it connected with Lent. From this Pasch the pagan festival of "Easter" was quite distinct and was introduced into the apostate Western religion, as part of the attempt to adapt pagan festivals to Christianity. See PASSOVER.(from Vine's Expository Dictionary of Biblical Words)(Copyright (C) 1985, Thomas Nelson Publishers)Rom 11:3-63 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.(KJV)Other words you should look at closer, hell, eternity, godhead and there are plenty more.