Saturday night and Sunday morning After Passover

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Mat 11:25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.
Mat 11:26 Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight.

some people will never see.

Yes, I agree.

Reactions: mjrhealth

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
An unique Confession of Faith for sure! God bless you (Are you Russian?)

Nevertheless I'll give you hell if anything you do or say contradicts Scripture. 'Cause that is, my, 'calling' I believe. NOT because I am a 'verbitterde ou man' as many have called me, but because I, and I believe God let me, oathed at the beginning - when I at young age started my life's oevre, 'The Lord's Day in the Covenant of Grace' - one thing, to BE HONEST WITH SCRIPTURE!
GINOLJC, to all.
#1. Nope, I'm not Russian.... lol.

#2. Like wise I'll give you hell if you contradicts Scripture, nor am I bitter either, but fair enough.

#3. Likewise you be HONEST WITH SCRIPTURE, else, 2 Timothy 3:16

#4. Glad to hear you got your life together.

101G said: ↑
the women just found the tomb empty on the next DAY after the sabbath.
You allege this, to be Scripture? Well then WHICH Scripture! THERE IS NO SUCH SCRIPTURE. Get it? NONE.

Mark 16:1 "And when the sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James, and Salome, had bought sweet spices, that they might come and anoint him.
Mark 16:2 "And very early in the morning the first day of the week, they came unto the sepulchre at the rising of the sun. ( John 20:19 certifies this "day" as the first day of the week.)
Mark 16:3 "And they said among themselves, Who shall roll us away the stone from the door of the sepulchre?
Mark 16:4 "And when they looked, they saw that the stone was rolled away: for it was very great.
Mark 16:5 "And entering into the sepulchre, they saw a young man sitting on the right side, clothed in a long white garment; and they were affrighted.
Mark 16:6 "And he saith unto them, Be not affrighted: Ye seek Jesus of Nazareth, which was crucified: he is risen; he is not here: behold the place where they laid him".

well GerhardEbersoehn your first contradiction, and now reproved. Jesus was not in the tomb, it was EMPTY, he was not there.
The PICJAG insinuating, no, saying, because not following HIS rabble, I, GE, am no <follower of Christ>, and do <not believe him>. I warned you, if you can judge me, I will, tell you, Go to hell!
well this is not the first time someone told me that... :eek: .... LOL, LOL, LOL.
If ever there was much ado about nothing... no... bull man! YOU listen real good, 'Anastas' is no Verb, is no Passive and what's worse is that you have no grasp on the English of the KJV, "was risen" which is an Adjectival Adverbial—a PARTICIPLE - JUST LIKE THE GREEK 'ANASTAS'. Goodness, that you have the audacity to teach and preach with not a rudimentary knowledge of the language medium you are using! WHAT WILL MAKE YOU STOP YOU BLURTING OUT YOUR INCOMPETENCE?!
if you can read the bible and understand it it fully, then I close my mouth.... :D ... LOL, LOL, LOL.
Here I may show you mercy because the KJV is NOT GOOD. "Being the evening with regard to the (past or passed) First Day of the week..." See how easily that was misunderstood? But you're not to be blamed. Prejudiced translators are.
so now you're judging the KJV? ... LOL, your judgment, hmmmm...... (that put U in the pen).... :p
Now do listen, this exactly, says Isaiah! is NOT the way to speak to God's people because, wrote Isaiah! this was how the DRUNKEN PRIESTS the workers of iniquity, spoke to God's people!
LOL, man oh man, so when you said to me, "WHAT WILL MAKE YOU STOP YOU BLURTING OUT YOUR INCOMPETENCE?" is that the proper way to speak to God's people? oh I see it's ok for you to speak like this but no one else?. .... yea ... right.... (smile).
WHICH, WHAT, <<event>>? WHICH <<four accounts of>>. Do you actually mean four accounts of several events constituting the single event of Jesus' Resurrection on the First Day of the week SIMULTANOUS with the women's and the angels' 'EYE-WITNESSING' of it?
You even fail in subtlety. Come back to earth; accept you and all the rest have all the way been wrong, and Scripture only all the way has been right.
when the blind cannot see you help them out. yes, 4 gospels, just like our news outlets, ABC, NBC, and CBS, and CNN. all can report on one story, and have different aspect of the same one story. example, one might report on the tomb being empty, while another put emphasis on who was at the empty tomb, or another on what happen after the empty tomb. but the tomb eas "empty".... see how easy that was.. oh yes another stated that it was the "First DAY of the week".... lol. man this is great... having someone around like this just makes the Lord Jesus LOOK WONDERFUL.

see ya mate.......

PICJAG.

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Mark 16:1 "And when the sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James, and Salome, had bought sweet spices, that they might come and anoint him.
Mark 16:2 "And very early in the morning the first day of the week, they came unto the sepulchre at the rising of the sun. ( John 20:19 certifies this "day" as the first day of the week.)

Seems we try to be honest with Scripture. Good. VERY good. Thank God.

Now you apply <<Mark 16:1 "And when the sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James, and Salome, had bought sweet spices, that they might come and anoint him.>> Good no twisting of the text. That is good!
But your application? You use, you refer to, you apply this Scripture TO SUPPORT what you said, <<the women just found the tomb empty on the next DAY after the sabbath.>> But actually, you say, <<the NEXT day after the sabbath>> which is the Second Day of the week. Now there is no text about anything like that. It would be totally unnecessary in any case.
The women found the tomb empty on the very day after the Sabbath which was "on the First Day of the week" -- "very early before sunrise on the First Day of the week" [lian proh-i tehi Miai sabbatohn anateilantos tou hehliou] VERSE 2 -- some three hours before time of day which John mentions in 20:11f, a gardener would start working in a garden-- "early on the First Day of the week", the time which Mark says in VERSE 9 that Jesus appeared to Mary Magdalene.
Now I have not forgotten your 12 hours in a day story. No one denies. I know you hope with this elaboration to distinguish between a week-day and a ceremonial <sabbath>, but as you see, you cannot do it.

The 12-hours information is not relevant with regard to the women's visits which were during the 12 hours of the night, the first half of the Bible-day. John and Mark tells the time of day Jesus appeared to Mary - as above, SUNRISE -- ALONE because He appeared to her "FIRST".
Matthew tells of Jesus' appearance to the other women - Mary M absent - therefore his second appearance early on that Sunday morning, but a little after sunrise.

So Mark recorded a visit PRIOR to Jesus' first appearance sunrise to Mary Magdalene.

The women carried no spices for the visit in Mark 16:2-8, while they brought their spices "ready and prepared" with them for the visit recorded by Luke! Because they brought their spices with means Luke mentions the women's FIRST visit in that night--, the visit they "after the Sabbath" PLANNED and "BOUGHT spices (for) so that when they WOULD go they MIGHT anoint him". They bought spices, obviously for Salome who was not with the two Marys when they "went home and prepared spices and ointments" on Friday afternoon, Luke 23:56.
Luke also gives the time of night which is the earliest any Gospel writer gives, "the after-midnight DEEP MORNING" [orthrou batheohs]. The Roman soldiers guarded the tomb according to Matthew 27 "for the third day", and for the Romans, day ends and starts midnight! Midnight was the earliest time anyone would have dared to go to the tomb.

So to summarise, Mark 1:1 mentions dusk "after the Sabbath" (6-7 PM) and verse 2 mentions Sunday morning 3 AM (after the Sabbath) and <<John 20:19 certifies this "day" as the first day of the week>> after the Sabbath, no problem.

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
all of that for nothing. my, my, my..
The women carried no spices for the visit in Mark 16:2-8,
can you not read? well read verse 1, Mark 16:1 "And when the sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James, and Salome, had bought sweet spices, that they might come and anoint him".
1st ERROR, they brought spices just READ verse 1.
So Mark recorded a visit PRIOR to Jesus' first appearance sunrise to Mary Magdalene
yes, and 2nd ERROR,
NOTICE the word "HAD" in Mark 16:1 meaning the women had been there before their return.... WHY? listen, Mark 16:1 "And when the sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James, and Salome, had bought sweet spices, that they might come and anoint him.
Mark 16:2 "And very early in the morning the first day of the week, they came unto the sepulchre at the rising of the sun.
Mark 16:3 "And they said among themselves, Who shall roll us away the stone from the door of the sepulchre? BINGO.
Mark 16:4 "And when they looked, they saw that the stone was rolled away: for it was very great.

did you understand what happen? if not listen, after the sabbath past the women came before sunrise, and found themselves needing help to remove the stone at the entrance to the tomb. upon leaving to go get help, they return and saw the stone removed. how do we know this, because of the little word "had" in Mark verse 1. if you would had read it then you could have saved yourself all that writting. see, the verse futher say, "that they might come and anoint him". well what was the problem that was stopping them from anointing him? ... they couldn't get in the tomb was sealed. Thuh ....... so they went back until sunrise the next "DAY" the 12hr "DAY... LOL, my, my, my ... drum roll please........... after, after, after, the Sabbath.

see how men just ignore the truth by not READING. see how you just just over verse 1, listen to yourself. "The women carried no spices for the visit in Mark 16:2-8". why you didn't read verse #1? ... oh well... :oops: you and the scholars just made a Bo bo.

scottie beam them up.

PICJAG.

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
all of that for nothing. my, my, my..

can you not read? well read verse 1, Mark 16:1 "And when the sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James, and Salome, had bought sweet spices, that they might come and anoint him".

yes, and 2nd ERROR,
NOTICE the word "HAD" in Mark 16:1 meaning the women had been there before their return.... WHY? listen, Mark 16:1 "And when the sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James, and Salome, had bought sweet spices, that they might come and anoint him.
Mark 16:2 "And very early in the morning the first day of the week, they came unto the sepulchre at the rising of the sun.
Mark 16:3 "And they said among themselves, Who shall roll us away the stone from the door of the sepulchre? BINGO.

did you understand what happen? if not listen, after the sabbath past the women came before sunrise, and found themselves needing help to remove the stone at the entrance to the tomb. upon leaving to go get help, they return and saw the stone removed. how do we know this, because of the little word "had" in Mark verse 1. if you would had read it then you could have saved yourself all that writting. see, the verse futher say, "that they might come and anoint him". well what was the problem that was stopping them from anointing him? ... they couldn't get in the tomb was sealed. Thuh ....... so they went back until sunrise the next "DAY" the 12hr "DAY... LOL, my, my, my ... drum roll please........... after, after, after, the Sabbath.

see how men just ignore the truth by not READING. see how you just just over verse 1, listen to yourself. "The women carried no spices for the visit in Mark 16:2-8". why you didn't read verse #1? ... oh well... :oops: you and the scholars just made a Bo bo.

scottie beam them up.

PICJAG.

Re:
<<can you not read? well read verse 1, Mark 16:1 "And when the sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James, and Salome, had bought sweet spices, that they might come and anoint him".
>>

What is the <ERROR> in <<they brought spices>>?
And what is the <ERROR> in <<verse 1>>?
Can you not write a proper sentence?

I did not say with reference to verse 1 that they brought spices with. I said it with reference to Luke 24:1,2! So, Can you, PICJAG, not read? God, place a watch before my mouth!

Re:
<<2nd ERROR,
>>

<<NOTICE the word "HAD" in Mark 16:1 meaning the women had been there before their return>>

FALSE FALSE FALSE! Can you not read? Right after you lectured me about <<had bought sweet spices>> you corrupt had bought into <<had been there>> and that while lecturing, <<NOTICE the word "HAD">>.

You have finally lost any credibility in my eyes and I forthwith, no longer shall pray for God's blessing upon you, but for your final demise here, now and with and in this post.

KJV ‘had bought sweet spices’ - ἠγόρασαν ἀρώματα, Constative Aorist, is not Plu-Perfect. Your stressing <<NOTICE the word "HAD" in Mark 16:1>> AGAIN is plain showing-off with the audacity of genuine ignorance.

It is as clear as daylight for the smoothest brain gel that you are attempting to concoct the utter LIE of the Wednesday crucifixionists that Thursday was a ‘ceremonial sabbath’ and that the women on the Friday MORNING after, bought spices, and, throwing in Luke 23, prepared it before the Seventh Day Sabbath would begin. And that is why you talk talk talk talk of <<the next DAY>> as <<the first of the sabbath>> goodness knows WHICH first or WHAT of a Single ‘sabbath’.

Listen buddy, LOOONG before you began being fooled by the WC’s I had been writing treatises against them unmatched before or since until this day. You cannot teach me one iota or one tittle of their satanic BS.

So scottie picjag them up ... <<did you understand what happen? if not listen, after the sabbath past the women came before sunrise, and found themselves needing help to remove the stone at the entrance to the tomb. upon leaving to go get help, they return and saw the stone removed. how do we know this, because of the little word "had" in Mark verse 1. if you would had read it then you could have saved yourself all that writting. see, the verse futher say, "that they might come and anoint him". well what was the problem that was stopping them from anointing him? ... they couldn't get in the tomb was sealed. Thuh ....... so they went back until sunrise the next "DAY" the 12hr "DAY... LOL, my, my, my ... drum roll please........... after, after, after, the Sabbath. see how men just ignore the truth by not READING. see how you just just over verse 1, listen to yourself. "The women carried no spices for the visit in Mark 16:2-8". why you didn't read verse #1? ... oh well...>>, you and the WCs just made a Bo bo down the W-ednesday C-rucifixionists’...

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Re:
<<can you not read? well read verse 1, Mark 16:1 "And when the sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James, and Salome, had bought sweet spices, that they might come and anoint him".
>>

What is the <ERROR> in <<they brought spices>>?
And what is the <ERROR> in <<verse 1>>?
Can you not write a proper sentence?

I did not say with reference to verse 1 that they brought spices with. I said it with reference to Luke 24:1,2! So, Can you, PICJAG, not read? God, place a watch before my mouth!

Re:
<<2nd ERROR,
>>

<<NOTICE the word "HAD" in Mark 16:1 meaning the women had been there before their return>>

FALSE FALSE FALSE! Can you not read? Right after you lectured me about <<had bought sweet spices>> you corrupt had bought into <<had been there>> and that while lecturing, <<NOTICE the word "HAD">>.

You have finally lost any credibility in my eyes and I forthwith, no longer shall pray for God's blessing upon you, but for your final demise here, now and with and in this post.

KJV ‘had bought sweet spices’ - ἠγόρασαν ἀρώματα, Constative Aorist, is not Plu-Perfect. Your stressing <<NOTICE the word "HAD" in Mark 16:1>> AGAIN is plain showing-off with the audacity of genuine ignorance.

It is as clear as daylight for the smoothest brain gel that you are attempting to concoct the utter LIE of the Wednesday crucifixionists that Thursday was a ‘ceremonial sabbath’ and that the women on the Friday MORNING after, bought spices, and, throwing in Luke 23, prepared it before the Seventh Day Sabbath would begin. And that is why you talk talk talk talk of <<the next DAY>> as <<the first of the sabbath>> goodness knows WHICH first or WHAT of a Single ‘sabbath’.

Listen buddy, LOOONG before you began being fooled by the WC’s I had been writing treatises against them unmatched before or since until this day. You cannot teach me one iota or one tittle of their satanic BS.

So scottie picjag them up ... <<did you understand what happen? if not listen, after the sabbath past the women came before sunrise, and found themselves needing help to remove the stone at the entrance to the tomb. upon leaving to go get help, they return and saw the stone removed. how do we know this, because of the little word "had" in Mark verse 1. if you would had read it then you could have saved yourself all that writting. see, the verse futher say, "that they might come and anoint him". well what was the problem that was stopping them from anointing him? ... they couldn't get in the tomb was sealed. Thuh ....... so they went back until sunrise the next "DAY" the 12hr "DAY... LOL, my, my, my ... drum roll please........... after, after, after, the Sabbath. see how men just ignore the truth by not READING. see how you just just over verse 1, listen to yourself. "The women carried no spices for the visit in Mark 16:2-8". why you didn't read verse #1? ... oh well...>>, you and the WCs just made a Bo bo down the W-ednesday C-rucifixionists’...
First thanks for the reply, secdond, What's wrong? truth hurst? as the Lord told Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why your countenance fallen", (smile), you hear the truth, but as the Lord said to cain again, "7 If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door", :eek: (smile).

and as for "credibility in
YOUR eyes", I don't need it ... lol, lol, lol. you lost all of your when you doubted the scriptures and said you got your life together. that's anti christ. meaning a contridiction right out of your own mouth.,

so, now that you have hear the truth of the gospel, you have no excuse. next, 2 Timothy 2:16 "But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness".

so see ya. ... :cool:

PICJAG.

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
First thanks for the reply, secdond, What's wrong? truth hurst? as the Lord told Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why your countenance fallen", (smile), you hear the truth, but as the Lord said to cain again, "7 If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door", :eek: (smile).

and as for "credibility in
YOUR eyes", I don't need it ... lol, lol, lol. you lost all of your when you doubted the scriptures and said you got your life together. that's anti christ. meaning a contridiction right out of your own mouth.,

so, now that you have hear the truth of the gospel, you have no excuse. next, 2 Timothy 2:16 "But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness".

so see ya. ... :cool:

PICJAG.

Copied and saved
You cannot realise the value your posts contribute.

Last edited: