• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Reader,

"Salvation by faith alone'..

See that?

This means......God sent Christ to the Cross to become your Salvation......your sin bearer....... your forgiveness., and your Eternal LIFE.

Christ was on the Cross all ALONE, doing that for you and me.

Put your FAITH there, Give God your faith, as He accepts nothing else to thereby take what Jesus has done for you, and apply it to you, as:

= "the Gift of Salvation" and "the gift of Righteousness".

"Faith alone", means........Faith specific.........It means faith only in ONE..........."alone".....nothing else, or as Jesus said...""I am THE WAY... not a way or some way to the Father"", but ME ALONE>......JUST ME ALONE = ONLY.... John 14:6

It means when you take Jesus, God takes YOU, and keeps you. Philippians 1:6

You dont WORK For that as that is ""FAITH is counted as righteousness.""

The working........The Fruit bearing, comes after you have given God your faith., as now you have entered, by being born again....

= "justification BY faith"....

You are now in the WALK of FAITH.......... because you are born again.

God saved you, as ... 1.) "Grace through faith", based on the CROSS, and now you are.. 2.) IN that Salvation, having become a :

= ""new creation in Christ."

You HAVE IT. = born again, means God has given you His Salvation that Christ gained for you on THE Cross.

See that Reader?

Now you do the = "present your body as a living sacrifice"......"mortify your members".... "get water baptized" part., not to be saved or stay saved ...but because you ARE SAVED.

Last edited:

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reader,

"Salvation by faith alone'..

See that?

This means......God sent Christ to the Cross to become your Salvation......your sin bearer....... your forgiveness., and your Eternal LIFE.

Christ was on the Cross all ALONE, doing that for you and me.

Put your FAITH there, Give God your faith, as He accepts nothing else to thereby take what Jesus has done for you, and apply it to you, as:

= "the Gift of Salvation" and "the gift of Righteousness".

"Faith alone", means........Faith specific.........It means faith only in ONE..........."alone".....nothing else, or as Jesus said...""I am THE WAY... not a way or some way to the Father"", but ME ALONE>......JUST ME ALONE = ONLY.... John 14:6

It means when you take Jesus, God takes YOU, and keeps you. Philippians 1:6

You dont WORK For that as that is ""FAITH is counted as righteousness.""

The working........The Fruit bearing, comes after you have given God your faith., as now you have entered, by being born again....

= "justification BY faith"....

You are now in the WALK of FAITH.......... because you are born again.

God saved you, as ... 1.) "Grace through faith", based on the CROSS, and now you are.. 2.) IN that Salvation, having become a :

= ""new creation in Christ."

You HAVE IT. = born again, means God has given you His Salvation that Christ gained for you on THE Cross.

See that Reader?

Now you do the = "present your body as a living sacrifice"......"mortify your members".... "get water baptized" part., not to be saved or stay saved ...but because you ARE SAVED.
baptism is works sir

Reactions: Tommy Cool