Scathing website about Mitt Romney and Mormonism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was illegal in the new testament. They stoned Jews for IT.
The Constitution was written by a generation of people with the recent papal domination of Europe in mind. They were well aware of the centuries of persecutions that had tormented their forbears. Yet what they did in drafting the Bill of rights and the Constitution was to give the government just one responsibility when it came to religion. Protect freedom of conscience. The founding fathers did this with the full knowledge that Catholicism would eventually arise in the US through immigration, and it indeed did particularly from Ireland. But protecting freedom of conscience was something that had to be protected for everyone. Even the ones we don't agree with. If we protect others rights, our own are protected. The moment we claim the right to only tolerate others, we give the precedent to others to only tolerate us... Until they change their mind. Protecting other people's freedoms is the only guarantee of our own safety.
The danger comes when the majority removes that freedom of conscience.
Yes but those who practice Islam have the end goal in mind to subjugate us and convert or kill. I know the Catholic church invented Islam from Walter Veith's videos, but what is the goal of the Catholic church in flooding countries with Islamists? They don't practice Catholicism. Does Walter Veith have a video on this Brakelite? I'm in the beginning of this and seeing the Catholic church for what it is, but it doesn't make sense that the Pope would continually call for us to accept migrants when he knows many are bringing Islam in. Many of the South Americans are bringing Catholicism so that would make sense, but not Islam.

Last edited:

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And that is all well and good when we are talking about genuine religious convictions. But Islam is a completely different kettle of fish. Those who are committed Muslims will never swear to abide by any Constitution, since Sharia Law is their Constitution. Why then should they be allowed to take public office? Their ultimate objective is to establish a Caliphate and Sharia worldwide.

If Islam would take control of any Western country, that would be the end of freedom of religion. There are Muslim countries (as we speak) which ban Christian churches and persecute Christians. And the Muslims have declared for ages that they want to exterminate all the Jews. Therefore on the basis of the Koran and their own declarations, it would be prudent to ban Islam and its mosques from the West, and Muslims from taking public office. But that takes guts, and they know that the West has no guts. Western Europe, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and parts of America have capitulated.
They have capitulated. Those who practice Islam are not stupid - they're shrewd and insidious. They're indoctrinating students. I urge everyone to look at this website and get their updates. We're facing unique evil in these current times. I don't think we can afford to sit back and let useless politicians handle it because they won't. I think it takes grassroots activism. I cringe when I hear Christians claim "God is going to fix it" - I think God expects us to be His hand and feet in this world: Videos | Stop K-12 Indoctrination

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was never part of the American culture and never legal.

We're talking about Joseph Smith, the guy that founded your religion through supposed divine revelation from the nonexistent angel Moroni. A religion that still practices celestial polygamy populate new worlds when a man successfully becomes a god.

Try to paint his Christian all you want but it was not Christian.
How polygamy was/is practiced has varied dramatically across different cultures. But in every one it was/is VERY different than having the legal right to commit adultery.

Anyway, speaking from the LDS perspective: God's default for marriage is one man and one woman. There have been times/places when there have differences from that default, such as the OT patriarchs. For LDS, polygamy has been specifically forbidden for well over a century. If someone marries a second living spouse, then that's grounds for instant excommunication. Additionally, anyone raised in a polygamist household must specifically forsake that lifestyle before being baptized.
It seems like it's a legal (or accepted or excused) way to commit adultery to me. I read that the men who held higher positions in that religion were allowed to take another man's wife. That seems to me that it's nothing short of excusing adultery or "coveting another man's wife" in the name of "religion" or taking someone's young daughters as a "wife" and acting like it's normal. It seems like it's a way for men to practice sin and call it something good. Satan has been doing that since time immemorial. I know you don't believe or practice that but it's apparently a belief held by some divisions in that faith.

"Woe to you who call good evil and evil good..."

Last edited:

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems like it's a legal (or accepted or excused) way to commit adultery to me. I read that the men who held higher positions in that religion were allowed to take another man's wife. That seems to me that it's nothing short of excusing adultery or "coveting another man's wife" in the name of "religion" or taking someone's young daughters as a "wife" and acting like it's normal. It seems like it's a way for men to practice sin and call it something good. Satan has been doing that since time immemorial. I know you don't believe or practice that but it's apparently a belief held by some divisions in that faith.

"Woe to you who call good evil and evil good..."
Warren Jeff's twisted group is not a "division in that faith". They are their own COMPLETELY separate thing.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
America has far more to fear from Rome than Riyadh or Mecca.
Warren Jeff's twisted group is not a "division in that faith". They are their own COMPLETELY separate thing.

They maintain what Smith and young practiced and ordained. Salt Lake City is the one that broke away.

Reactions: Ac28

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
While this is off-topic, I wonder who will have the guts to demand that Muslims be banned from taking office in any governmental position in the USA and Canada, since their loyalty is to Sharia Law and to Islam?

Doesn't matter who will have the guts to say it. There is no Constitutional provision that allows such banning. The People have their say so at the voting booth.

I wonder how many Western politicians will have the guts to say that mosques must be banned in the West, just like churches are banned in some Muslim countries?

None. We have no ruling Religious Power co-existing within the Political structure of our Governments. Muslim countries Do.

The subversion of the West is happening within the mosques,

Sure it is. They are exclusive meeting places for Muslims, to meet and discuss numerous topics right smack dab in the middle of American homes.

yet the spineless politicians have not recognized what must be done to preserve our freedoms and democracy.

1) You WANT "politicians" who CREATE havoc to be one to FIX it?
2) BIG Governments coheres the ignorant to GIVE UP their LIBertY.
3) Our governments are Republics not Democracy's.
4) The inclusion of A POINT out of a Democracy form of Government, into the Republic form of Goverment, which was established by the Founders, is THE POINT, pertaining to VOTING RIGHTS.
5) US Politicians galavanting all over the globe to "SPREAD" Democracy, IS lawfully limited to them "encouraging" other countries to consider "expanding" their VOTING rights, to Include those who are excluded, per foreign laws. (Of course, we KNOW they "spread" a lot of garbage, personal opinions, sight see, have multiple people (including family members) with them...all on the people's DIME.
6) Oh yeah, people with a sworn oath to a Republic, travel the globe at an others expense to SPReAD DeMOCrACY....GAG!

In fact, they have encouraged the destruction of Western nations internally.

In fact, that is true. The People elect politicians to do their bidding for them, and then pay NO ATTENTION to what liberties of the people "THEY" are trading off, for something that BENEIFTS "THEM".
More GAG!

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They have capitulated. Those who practice Islam are not stupid - they're shrewd and insidious. They're indoctrinating students. I urge everyone to look at this website and get their updates. We're facing unique evil in these current times. I don't think we can afford to sit back and let useless politicians handle it because they won't. I think it takes grassroots activism. I cringe when I hear Christians claim "God is going to fix it" - I think God expects us to be His hand and feet in this world: Videos | Stop K-12 Indoctrination

It is EASY,
It is ACCEPTABLE,
It is ENCOURAGED,

For parents to ALLOW Public Schools to RAISE their Children.

And we ALL KNOW, parents spend roughly less than 45 minutes a DAY with their children having a meaningful discussion, teaching, showing them something of VALUE....

Hardly time to make much of a DIFFERENCE, when for 10 - 12 hours a day...
Schools, Staff, other students, Internet, is/are forming the foundations of today's youth.

And the parents all say.....
"I didn't raise him to be like that"...

No kidding...you didn't raise him at all!

You want a REAL CHANGE in America...
Stop forcing the taxpayer to pick up the slack for people who have children out of wed-lock, and those who can not afford to provide for children.

Withdraw the kids out of public education.
One parent work, Both parents teach their children, with One the primary teacher for academics.

Stop drooling over what others have. Stop going into Debt to buy what you can not afford to impress people you do not like.

Provide for your own. Be thankful for what you have, take care of it....and the Lord WILL Bless you with more, because of those things.

But, but, but, THE POOR, THE POOR.

Get straight in ones POOR spirit...and God will open a door before them.

1 Tim 5:
[8] But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and isworse than an infidel.

Glory to God,
Taken

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is EASY,
It is ACCEPTABLE,
It is ENCOURAGED,

For parents to ALLOW Public Schools to RAISE their Children.

And we ALL KNOW, parents spend roughly less than 45 minutes a DAY with their children having a meaningful discussion, teaching, showing them something of VALUE....

Hardly time to make much of a DIFFERENCE, when for 10 - 12 hours a day...
Schools, Staff, other students, Internet, is/are forming the foundations of today's youth.

And the parents all say.....
"I didn't raise him to be like that"...

No kidding...you didn't raise him at all!

You want a REAL CHANGE in America...
Stop forcing the taxpayer to pick up the slack for people who have children out of wed-lock, and those who can not afford to provide for children.

Withdraw the kids out of public education.
One parent work, Both parents teach their children, with One the primary teacher for academics.

Stop drooling over what others have. Stop going into Debt to buy what you can not afford to impress people you do not like.

Provide for your own. Be thankful for what you have, take care of it....and the Lord WILL Bless you with more, because of those things.

But, but, but, THE POOR, THE POOR.

Get straight in ones POOR spirit...and God will open a door before them.

1 Tim 5:
[8] But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and isworse than an infidel.

Glory to God,
Taken

I think it's because both parents are too busy working to survive. I see in my family. The middle class is getting wiped out so to survive both parents are out working. The people I see doing the best are those that work for the bloated government.

Why don't more Christians run for public office? Why are the candidates dumb and dumber or crook and crookeder?

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it's because both parents are too busy working to survive. I see in my family. The middle class is getting wiped out so to survive both parents are out working. The people I see doing the best are those that work for the bloated government.

Why don't more Christians run for public office? Why are the candidates dumb and dumber or crook and crookeder?

Having held public office I can answer that. They hate us.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have that. Councilman, Mayor and state annexation arbitrator takes a lot of fortitude.

Still an arbitrator for one more year for a total of 10 years.

The problem is the voters have turned on Christians and conservatives.
It's a shame because worse and worse candidates are assuming office. God help us with someone like Ocasio Cortez. I read that her co-workers said that she would steal their tip money! She's such a lunatic it's scary that she's put in charge of running any aspect of the government. Who would even vote for her? Are people that dumb?

It looks more and more like we're in the end times.

Does anyone know of any organization that prays for our country? I think I can direct some of my energies there because I have such concern over what's happening. It's getting uninhabitable for Christians.