School of Intercessory prayer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends I stay in 10/40 window. you can pray God open a door for me so that I attend school of Intercessory prayer from, 29th June to 8th August.

Thank you!

Reactions: Bob Estey

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@My Dreams that is a link to YWAM and the web site does not tell me where this program will take place. Is the program to be run in India or at the USA Yosemite campus for YWAM?

Do you have the pre-requisites to be able to attend the course?

upload_2022-4-16_7-30-55.png

Yes, I agree with you, that this course study and experience would be good for you. Is this course being run in India on one of their campuses there, as well, that you could attend.

Your costs, do they include food and accommodation? How will you support your family back in your village, while away for this course?

Are you tagging this course onto the other trip you are intending to take to America?

I know how much it costs for a person in your situation to go abroad to "study." I have sponsored a number of people to travel overseas to study. My experience is that unless they also personally contribute to the costs of their study, their commitment to the study program is often not what is required of them.

I support a ministry in Nepal, and I only pray for that ministry when God prompts me to pray and tells me what to pray for. I also support that ministry financially as well, but only after being prompted by the Lord to do so. I also know of the personal cost for the people involved in ministry in the Indian sub-continent and the persecution that they experience from the general population that live around them.

If you lay out before God your needs and trust Him to provide for you, then God will provide for you.

For me, on this forum, your stories of your highs and your lows of your ministry efforts in your village will provide the input from others that you need, whether financially or spiritually. For financial support, there needs to be a mechanism in place where their gifts can be sent directly to you. The downside of this financial support for ministry, is that it can corrupt you and cause you to become a thief when there is too much week left when the money runs out for your family needs and you take from the ministry support. If gifts are made for you personally, then you will be blessed, but the congregation that you have also need to be taught to trust God that He can help them to meet all of their needs with the 90% that they retain for themselves after tithing.

1. Tell us your heart's desires to bless the people who live around you so that they are draw to the Lord and how you intend to reach these people.
  2. Tell us the story of your actions taken to achieve your hearts desires for the people who live around you. Just telling us that you have handed out x number of bibles, does not tell us the outcomes that have come about, because you have handed out these x bibles. The stories of the people who have received these bibles, coming to Christ is just as important for us to hear.
  3. Tells us the results of your ministry among the people who live around you, your successes and your failures, and the lessons learned by you along this journey of you ministering to the people who live around you.

You may see a very different result on this forum if you do.

Shalom

Reactions: Lambano

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
@My Dreams that is a link to YWAM and the web site does not tell me where this program will take place. Is the program to be run in India or at the USA Yosemite campus for YWAM?

View attachment 21801

Yes, I agree with you, that this course study and experience would be good for you. Is this course being run in India on one of their campuses there, as well, that you could attend.

Your costs, do they include food and accommodation? How will you support your family back in your village, while away for this course?

Are you tagging this course onto the other trip you are intending to take to America?

I know how much it costs for a person in your situation to go abroad to "study." I have sponsored a number of people to travel overseas to study. My experience is that unless they also personally contribute to the costs of their study, their commitment to the study program is often not what is required of them.

I support a ministry in Nepal, and I only pray for that ministry when God prompts me to pray and tells me what to pray for. I also support that ministry financially as well, but only after being prompted by the Lord to do so. I also know of the personal cost for the people involved in ministry in the Indian sub-continent and the persecution that they experience from the general population that live around them.

If you lay out before God your needs and trust Him to provide for you, then God will provide for you.

For me, on this forum, your stories of your highs and your lows of your ministry efforts in your village will provide the input from others that you need, whether financially or spiritually. For financial support, there needs to be a mechanism in place where their gifts can be sent directly to you. The downside of this financial support for ministry, is that it can corrupt you and cause you to become a thief when there is too much week left when the money runs out for your family needs and you take from the ministry support. If gifts are made for you personally, then you will be blessed, but the congregation that you have also need to be taught to trust God that He can help them to meet all of their needs with the 90% that they retain for themselves after tithing.

1. Tell us your heart's desires to bless the people who live around you so that they are draw to the Lord and how you intend to reach these people.
  2. Tell us the story of your actions taken to achieve your hearts desires for the people who live around you. Just telling us that you have handed out x number of bibles, does not tell us the outcomes that have come about, because you have handed out these x bibles. The stories of the people who have received these bibles, coming to Christ is just as important for us to hear.
  3. Tells us the results of your ministry among the people who live around you, your successes and your failures, and the lessons learned by you along this journey of you ministering to the people who live around you.

Shalom

Oh sorry!, yes, it will take place in USA YWAM Yosemite campus .

They need a DTS certificate from YWAM, and I have done DTS and have this DTS certificate. The YWAM Yosemite needs school fees to be paid and they will provide food and accommodation for 6 weeks.

They run this school in some YWAM Bases in India and it's for 3 months I think.

It's in my heart to do in USA, because it's only 6 weeks and I think I can leave family for 6 weeks. Also in USA it will be an opportunity to meet other mission and missionaries who will influence may support or extend their work. There are some reasons I think we should do a school in USA , if I attend USA YWAM definitely I will be in another level of ministry or leadership or can do lot of activities for the Lord for sure. I think if we attend schools seminary s of these kind it have a life time impact. not sure if I am able to explain or not but praying God will help you to understand.

You know God have provided me an USA Visa I may learn and come and share to my people here in India what I learn in YWAM School.

You know I am in such a stage in life I am depending completely upon Him, if He helps me He will surely provide and care my family.

You know there is a leadership and Pastors conference held twice in USA for which I got a VISA and attended in 2015. I was planning to attend this in May , I put forward the prayer request but I had no registration fees and flight ticket and now the registration is over so on October they will allow for registration. for the month of May conference, it's over. So I will attend this prayer school and return.

It's very costly and we cannot think of but we do pray if it is God s will He will bless us to study abroad.

Oh really?, I wish God speak to your heart and I bless me to attend this prayer school. Here it is spiritually dark so attend a prayer school will surely help. That's true!, you know I will be leaving my family and it is my personal contribution, God has kept us in such country we need others support and prayer as well.

yes, i knew you shared, and I really do appreciate your work in Nepal, I wish you visit India also pray and extend your work

You just hear of persecution, but we live here as a believers among unbelievers, and suffer and we wish we were born in other developed country so that we could have helped others here.

Thats true!, you know I have put all my prayer request with faith only. I have a Biblical world view so I am here or wants to attend the prayer school or else I would have been lost in the world.

you know if I attend the prayer school, the school leaders and YWAM Yosemite will bless my spirit.

yes I agree, God has really blessed some people here to be a big blessing, to people like us. There is a mechanism, and God has really blessed with technology.

you know God has blessed me personally so I have been able to distribute around 400 Biblez in our language and around 200 or more rice bags, have been a blessing to some around me, in different ways.

you know we are always accountable and those who send gifts have the right to know in detail.

You know I come from 10/40 window, and others pray and think of raising leaders in India and 10/40 window, I am will to go ahead for Christ you can pray and provide support where you can so that I carry forward God 's work beautifully.
If you are will I can provide the school of prayers leaders email so that you can talk to her even know how important is for believers and leaders from 10/40 window to attend these schools

I will write the last 3 points in the next post

Last edited:

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
I will try to reply in short, Not sure if it is good to share here or not but as you have asked let me share.

You know,here there are people who are poor and needy, if we feed them I believe they will be drawn to the Lord also provide these poor people and children with meals and also teach them their school subjects and also introduce them to Christ, but all these needs prayer and support.

You know I put forward a prayer request by seeing the needs of others and try to help them if God blesses me.
You know I have seen independent Churches and Pastors needs Bible so I have gone out and given them and encouraged them to read, those people are in different places and I have not gone back or asked them but as I have distributed with the help of these independent Pastors I told the Pastors to help them memorize and do Bible study.

My ministry is not regular God blessed me so I have been a blessings, you know by faith had started helping 10 independent Pastors helped once or twice , was able to help some slum children and but had to stop.
My failures I am not able to regularly support independent Pastors and feed children.
What I have learned is we should try to help people in the area of their need and talk to them also help and talk about God, also there should be Christian activities and like meeting trainings, fasting and we should start one by one slowly. I think these people need milk and not meat according to Bible. Also helping believers like tailor machine hand cart or something that will provide livelihood will be a blessing.

My first failure is this children worked stopped it's me., and it really hurts.
Praying God will bless what I have shared and all these things will not lead to arguments , or humilating

Community | Cornerstone Inspection & Thermal[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@My Dreams, thank you for your expanded post. It will help others to be better informed about you. Keep telling this forum your story as you are ministering to those with whom you are rubbing shoulders with on a daily basis.

Shalom

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
@My Dreams, thank you for your expanded post. It will help others to be better informed about you. Keep telling this forum your story as you are ministering to those with whom you are rubbing shoulders with on a daily basis.

Shalom

Welcome!, Jay Ross, I wish I get a chance in person to speak others about our places, people and the ministry work.
Anyways thank you for your talking

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India

View attachment 21801

Shalom

Jay Ross, this was the other trip I was talking about.

Power Ministry