Scientists plan the resurrection of an animal that's been extinct since 1936

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought Jurassic Park was ambitious fiction. But I loved to study dinosaurs as a child. And I love the movies.
Now someone could be ambitious in all seriousness.
If this works, what's next?

Scientists plan the resurrection of an animal that's been extinct since 1936

thank you for sharing the video. That is a strange looking cat. :r.u.n:

while reading the article I thought of Noah’s ark. Sounds similar to what they are attempting to do within a lab….if they can preserve a species of animal that went extinct. Consider it then…right in the lab they can hold the dna (or whatever)to all types of animals on the verge of extinction …as their way of collection and storage of what they say can save those animals from extinction. What is the motive though I wonder? The fear of death? Trying to build an ark within a lab?

Last edited:

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States

thank you for sharing the video. That is a strange looking cat. :r.u.n:

while reading the article I thought of Noah’s ark. Sounds similar to what they are attempting to do within a lab….if they can preserve a species of animal that went extinct. Consider it then…right in the lab they can hold the dna (or whatever)to all types of animals on the verge of extinction …as their way of collection and storage of what they say can save those animals from extinction. What is the motive though I wonder? The fear of death? Trying to build an ark within a lab?
:r.u.n: Though I'd hope the scientists might tweek the DNA a bit to make the tiger more like a domestic house cat.
More like, ''Aww, here big kitty,kitty,kitty.''
Rather than, ''Hey! You big flipping tiger, spit the mailman out RIGHT NOW MISTER!'':Broadly:

When I read the article I recalled a Jesus documentary I watched a few years ago. A researcher claimed ''they'' had saved,found, some of the blood of Jesus from his crucifixion.
I was thinking, if that's true, if the tiger resurrection via DNA works out....

Reactions: VictoryinJesus