Scooter Accidents

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Alphabet

Jul 15, 2007
Today I spent the day with my family. We were having a fish fry for my Dad's 82nd birthday. My youngest brother has two Scooters of good size and a smaller version of a four wheeler for his grandbabies. We were enjoying the day on the Scooters. There were a few accidents with the Scooters. One of my sisters skinned her toe pretty bad, but thank God she's okay. One of my sister-in-laws wasn't paying attention when turning a corner and ran the Scooter into a muddy ditch. Thank God she too is okay with not even a scratch. I was riding the Scooter and ran into a neighbors picket fence. Please pray that they won't sue me. My brother has already repaired the fence as best as possible, but there are a few posts that need replacing. I will replace them as soon as I can. I cut my arm pretty bad but no stitches. I bruised a toe. It has already turned every color in the book. My hand is scratched up and my finger is blue under the nail. My backside is also cut but no stitches. We laugh now, but we weren't laughing then. We are okay but VERY sore. Will you please pray for us all? Thanks.

Alphabet

Jul 15, 2007
(kriss;14814)
I will Alphabet but next time try bicycles they are safer:)
Now you tell me! :naughty:

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Bicycles are as dangerous as a scooter...if someone fell off a bicycle and landed on a concrete...or street, they will bleed, bruises, scratches, bones broken...I suggest try wearing helmet, knee pad, and elbow pad...whether scooter or bicycles. I'm sure not severe though. I'll pray for thee.
smile.gif
:grouphug:Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.

Alphabet

Jul 15, 2007
Thank you all for your prayers. I am VERY sore today, but I am so thankful that things were not worse.When I returned home from church today I finally got in touch with my neighbor by phone. She is so sweet. She said she would have never known what happened to her fence if I wouldn't have called. I told her that calling her was the right thing to do. She has agreed to let me repair the fence without involving the authorities or anything like that. She said she was just glad that I was not REALLY hurt. I said, "ME TOO!" Thanks again for your prayers.:blessyou:

Alphabet

Jul 15, 2007
OUCH! :eek:Today I am EXTRA sore. I left work early yesterday, and I am staying home from work today. I hurt all over more than anywhere else.
rolleyes.gif
I am feeling pretty low today, but I do know that God is my refuge and strength; a very present help in trouble. :angel9:please continue your prayers for me. Thank you.