SCOTUS rules in majority , states cannot take Trump off the 2024 ballot!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He wont have to. He will have many dead people raise up and vote for him like last time.
As far as i can find the only case of actual voter fraud where a deceased individual was found to have voted was Elizabeth Bartman of Pennsylvania. She voted for Trump

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As far as i can find the only case of actual voter fraud where a deceased individual was found to have voted was Elizabeth Bartman of Pennsylvania. She voted for Trump
Your not looking very hard then.

You must just be watching the liberal propoganda machine.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lets talk of PA. Since the bags of military votes were found dropped on a roadside and not delivered can we count that as fraud....?

Then how about when you mail vote in PA they will email mail you that they have mailed out the ballots, then when they receive your ballot they will email it is received....

So imagine the surprise when the fraud talk kicked up in PA 2020 a neighbor called the elections office as they do not have a computer and neither did her mother and she asked if they had gotten the mothers vote and then was told (I assume they checked) YES and her mother has been dead for years before.

And her mother was not Elizabeth Bartman.

So now you know 2 plus the military.

shall I tell you how I was denied the opportunity to help my own mother vote... she has vision problems... ( found out later that legally I was the only one who should have helped her.) I ws told they would assign a stranger and I was sent to a machine far enough away to not be able to see what was being done. My mom said to just vote her straight republican
but I voted the entire ballot individually. Funny I got done before they did.. but when walking to where they take the ballots from your hands and submit them into the machines
I was kept from seeing how she voted.

Believe your lying ears... the voter fraud happened... period

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Believe your lying ears... the voter fraud happened.
I had a friend who vehemently denied there was voter fraud in the 2000 election.

Presented with overwhelming evidence, the moved the goalpost, saying there was not widespread voter fraud.

I asked how widespread the voter fraud has to be to admit there was voter fraud. He looked at me with an evil smile. He is no longer my friend.

Reactions: BlessedPeace

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well so far he has been found guilty of rape and defamation

More comming soon
What are you smoking?

He was not found guilty of rape. He was found guilty of sexusl abuse.

Do you have a wife? Do you have a daughter? Would either of them engage in a conversation with a stranger... even if they recognized he was famous... and then go into a dressing room to try on some clothing to see if he liked it before he bought it and NOT EXPECT SOME COMMENT OR A TOUCH... What a stupid woman.

And why did she not call for help?

After the incident, Carroll says she told two friends but ultimately did not go to the police. (Both women have since corroborated her account.)

Seems she just wanted to talk about it.

She has said "in late 1995 or early 1996 in the Bergdorf Goodman department store in New York City"

An extremely well known department store and would not have been empty.

And she did not remember if it was before or after Christmas????????/

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your not looking very hard then.

You must just be watching the liberal propoganda machine.
I found lots of reports from trump and his camp about votes form dead people and also found not one of them turned out to be true.

But please, go ahead and educate me. List all those dead voters.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you changed those goalposts awful fast.
Nope. I did not change anything

The bank case. he was wrongfully charged, it was a sham. Every investor does what trump did, the bank even said he did nothign wrong.. The judged billed him millions anyway

As for the case of sexual harassment, The lady could not even remember when it was. and the place it was would have been full of people.

Another liberal judged overstepped their bounds.

either way, he has not been judged criminally guilty of anything.. Those are facts..

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I found lots of reports from trump and his camp about votes form dead people and also found not one of them turned out to be true.

But please, go ahead and educate me. List all those dead voters.
I think someone above already did.. I notice you have not responded to them

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lets talk of PA. Since the bags of military votes were found dropped on a roadside and not delivered can we count that as fraud....?
Bags? Roadside? Garbage

According to USA today On Sept. 24, U.S. Attorney for the Middle District of Pennsylvania David Freed announced that nine military ballots were incorrectly discarded in Luzerne County. in a Garbage can not a bag and not roadside. That same day tracking software alerted staff to 9 missing ballots, they were traced down and those ballots were counted.

Fraud zero.

Then how about when you mail vote in PA they will email mail you that they have mailed out the ballots, then when they receive your ballot they will email it is received....

So imagine the surprise when the fraud talk kicked up in PA 2020 a neighbor called the elections office as they do not have a computer and neither did her mother and she asked if they had gotten the mothers vote and then was told (I assume they checked) YES and her mother has been dead for years before.
Was it Elizabeth Bartman?

And her mother was not Elizabeth Bartman.
Maybe if you should have cited this claim. Why didn't you?
So now you know 2 plus the military.

shall I tell you how I was denied the opportunity to help my own mother vote... she has vision problems... ( found out later that legally I was the only one who should have helped her.) I ws told they would assign a stranger and I was sent to a machine far enough away to not be able to see what was being done. My mom said to just vote her straight republican
but I voted the entire ballot individually. Funny I got done before they did.. but when walking to where they take the ballots from your hands and submit them into the machines
I was kept from seeing how she voted.
Ballots are private so yes you were supposed to be kept from seeing that
Believe your lying ears... the voter fraud happened... period
and the only voter fraud anyone can find was a vote for Trump

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What are you smoking?

He was not found guilty of rape. He was found guilty of sexusl abuse.
gee you would think the judge on the case woudl know the difference.

Last edited:

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope. I did not change anything
you originally asked "what law did he break?"
I pointed to a conviction and not the 90 plus laws he is under inditement for you changed that question.

The bank case. he was wrongfully charged, it was a sham. Every investor does what trump did, the bank even said he did nothign wrong.. The judged billed him millions anyway
No bank is going to say that lying on financial statements to secure loans is an OK thing to do.

By the way this was a criminal case so i guess you will have to move those goal posts again.
As for the case of sexual harassment, The lady could not even remember when it was. and the place it was would have been full of people.

Another liberal judged overstepped their bounds.

either way, he has not been judged criminally guilty of anything.. Those are facts..
Found guilty of rape, defamation and fraud. More to come