SCOTUS rules in majority , states cannot take Trump off the 2024 ballot!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You want a person who cares more about the Eukrane, who is most likely blackmailing him, then he does the united states, Who is paid by China, most likely due to the same blackmail. WHo has taken this country to almost ruin based on his policies. Who gives away money like it is candy, who can not walk, Who has been medically considered unfit to stand trial for anything he is accused of. Who does not know the difference between a man and a woman. Who has an LGBTQ parade on the white house grounds. Who is against parents who think their kids should not be given meds or surguries to change their sex? I mean really?

Biden is the laughing stock of the world. rather than someone who although he is not perfect. Made this country much better than it is today?

I mean really. this is who you want??

BINGO!!!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You want a person who cares more about the Eukrane, who is most likely blackmailing him, then he does the united states, Who is paid by China, most likely due to the same blackmail. WHo has taken this country to almost ruin based on his policies. Who gives away money like it is candy, who can not walk, Who has been medically considered unfit to stand trial for anything he is accused of. Who does not know the difference between a man and a woman. Who has an LGBTQ parade on the white house grounds. Who is against parents who think their kids should not be given meds or surguries to change their sex? I mean really?

Biden is the laughing stock of the world. rather than someone who although he is not perfect. Made this country much better than it is today?

I mean really. this is who you want??

I said what I said. I don't want to choose between either of them, but if it's Biden vs Trump, I will choose Biden. I don't want Trump back in office.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christians don't vote for baby killers! Trump is a baby saver!

Roe V Wade: DEAD! Thank you Donald Trump!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They just don’t care. They have bought into all the propaganda.

I have bought into no propaganda. Inagree more with Biden's policies than I do Trumps.

And I do care. I don't believe in abortion on demand, only abortion when the life of the mother is at risk, but I am not a one issue voter.

Reactions: RedFan

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have bought into no propaganda. Inagree more with Biden's policies than I do Trumps.

And I do care. I don't believe in abortion on demand, only abortion when the life of the mother is at risk, but I am not a one issue voter.
one issue?

So open borders is ok?

Massive debt is ok

Caring more about another country than our own country is ok.

so not knowing the difference between a man or woman is ok?

going after your opponent is ok?

his lack of mental accuity is ok?

Man, there is so much I do not even know where to start.

what policy of trumps do you not like?

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There will only be two people to vote for and a vote that isn't for Biden, say a write in or third party if there is one is a vote for Trump.

If we don't want Trump in office, who else would we vote for?

I honestly do not want either one in office, but I want Biden in office before I want Trump in office.
RFK says he will be on every ballot

RedFan

May 15, 2022
New Hampshire
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The American economic engine is strong enough to withstand the foibles of any President. ANY President. (You Biden-bashers out there, check the stock market.) It's the social policies that Presidents can more easily affect, presuming a cooperative Congress.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
are you getting all kinds of government handouts?

because other than that. I am sorry if I do not believe you.

Not at all. I work for all I have.

You don't have to believe me. Your belief in me being better off now doesn't have any effect on me actually being better off now.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
one issue?

So open borders is ok?

Massive debt is ok

Caring more about another country than our own country is ok.

so not knowing the difference between a man or woman is ok?

going after your opponent is ok?

his lack of mental accuity is ok?

Man, there is so much I do not even know where to start.

what policy of trumps do you not like?

As Ibhave told others I'm not getting into a debate about this, so I will not answer your questions. I do not have to justify why I vote for one candidate over another.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The American economic engine is strong enough to withstand the foibles of any President. ANY President. (You Biden-bashers out there, check the stock market.) It's the social policies that Presidents can more easily affect, presuming a cooperative Congress.
tell that to my bank account

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not at all. I work for all I have.

You don't have to believe me. Your belief in me being better off now doesn't have any effect on me actually being better off now.
lol.. Housing is high

Gas is high

Food prices are higher

The price of everything has skyrocketed

So no. I do not believe you. No one is better off today unless they have been given all kinds of money from our evil president.

My pay has not kept up with the inflation this country has been facing the last two years

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As Ibhave told others I'm not getting into a debate about this, so I will not answer your questions. I do not have to justify why I vote for one candidate over another.
True

But I do have to wonder as a christian why you would support a person like Biden over trump.

It makes me doubt your sincere belief in the things of God.