SCOTUS rules in majority , states cannot take Trump off the 2024 ballot!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank God.
They followed the law.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ruled 9-0 for Trump
Idiot Colorado Supremes decision to remove was politics
And election interference

That 'officers' of the United States clause was written for former confederate officers who fought a war against the US during the civil war
But all Trump haters will do whatever they can wont they, distorting laws with their rulings.

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank God.
They followed the law.
Now if only Trump had followed the law.

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and they will lie about that win just like last time
I just voted in the primaries. Texas has gone to paper ballots and they triple verified my identity and qualifications.
There were about 20 propositions against illegals getting any privileges or benefits in texas as well as a border fence and funding for manned enforcement at our border. There was one also, on a ban from any entity of another country, owning any texas land

Reactions: Wrangler

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I just voted in the primaries. Texas has gone to paper ballots and they triple verified my identity and qualifications.
There were about 20 propositions against illegals getting any privileges or benefits in texas as well as a border fence and funding for manned enforcement at our border. There was one also, on a ban from any entity of another country, owning any texas land
Here in Newport News VA, we have always had paper ballots.
We mark the sheet
Then walk it over to a tabulator and feed it into the machine ourselves.

After hours a few democratic poll workers in every precinct separate out the democrat marked sheets in the boxes and feed them back thru the machines over and over again till the counts come up with enough margin for their candidates to win.

Or people create boxes of fake ballots and scan them over and over again, that is the constant thing people say they see happening.

Last edited:

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
We mark the sheet

After hours a few democratic poll workers in every precinct separate out the democrat marked sheets in the boxes and feed them back thru the machines over and over again till the counts come up with enough margin for their candidates to win.

Or people create boxes of fake ballots and scan them over and over again, that is the constant thing people say they see happening.

Or they give republican dominated predicts sharpies to use on the ballot, so that the ballots can't be scanned. Then the ballots are sent to adjudication where someone confirms you actually wanted to vote for the democrat.

Reactions: Scott Downey

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We mark the sheet

A fine example of one of those lies I mentioned in post #6

• Haha
Reactions: Eternally Grateful

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ruled 9-0 for Trump
Idiot Colorado Supremes decision to remove was politics
And election interference

That 'officers' of the United States clause was written for former confederate officers who fought a war against the US during the civil war
But all Trump haters will do whatever they can wont they, distorting laws with their rulings.
Those states taking him off the ballot or threatening to are a warning.

We are suppose to be presumed innocent until proven guilty of any crime. Those states adjudicated Trump guilty based on their bias as Liberal party players in power.

And that would have stripped the American voters of our right to decide whom we want in office. Election interference. And more.

That! Is Sedition.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We'll just beat him at the polls like we did last time.
Looks like it is time for the video links to come out.

Starting with the latest.... not a video but of vital importance.

Imagine how many we will have in 4 1/2 more years.

Biden administration admits illegal migrant secret flying program​

Biden administration admits illegal migrant secret flying program©Twitter/@RobAstorino / VCG via Getty Images / AFP via Getty Images / Bryan Olin Dozier/NurPhoto/Shutt / Anadolu via Getty Images / Shutterstock
Lawyers for President Joe Biden 's immigration agencies admit disclosing locations of secret migrant flights would open up potential vulnerabilities. Customs and Border Protection refuses to disclose information about a program last year secretly chartering flights of thousands of undocumented immigrants from foreign airports directly to U.S. cities.

Joe Biden "has been secretly flying illegal immigrants into communities across the country in the middle of the night."

The number of migrant children crossing the southern border without their parents reached a record high last year — and the backlash is still growing.

Republicans accuse the Biden administration of organizing secret flights, carrying migrants from the border to communities across the country, that critics have branded "ghost flights."

But that rhetoric is often at odds with the facts.

"It's not secret, and it's not new," said Jennifer Nagda, policy director with the Young Center for Immigrant Children's Rights, a non-profit that works closely with unaccompanied children.

When children and teenagers from Central America cross the border alone, the federal government is required by law to care for them until they're reunited with a sponsor, often a parent or relative, or placed in a network of special shelters around the U.S.

To do that, federal officials sometimes fly those children on charter planes from the border to other parts of the country. For years, this was widely seen as normal, even routine.

Until it wasn't.

Last edited:

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looks like it is time for the video links to come out.

You mean the video links that Republicans try and use to show that there was fraud?

No thanks. Seen them before and do not believe them. Even Cyber Ninjas couldn't prove that there was fraud and they were confident that Trump had won.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You mean the video links that Republicans try and use to show that there was fraud?

No thanks. Seen them before and do not believe them. Even Cyber Ninjas couldn't prove that there was fraud and they were confident that Trump had won.
Naw... I mean the ones with Joe and the little girls....

There are several

Unless they have managed to scrap them... but will check by tonight or tomorrow.

BTW... I have experience with that fraud thing. I am tired of explaining.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I'm not letting this forum turn into the circus it turned into during the last presidential election.

Probably going to limit it to one topic.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Naw... I mean the ones with Joe and the little girls....

There are several

Unless they have managed to scrap them... but will check by tonight or tomorrow.

Yet, the videos of Trump stating that he will grab them by the **** and videos of him bragging about going into women's locker rooms while they're undressed, and other things of that nature, mean nothing?

The above things are not why I won't vote for him, but fair is fair and Trump isn't innocent of this kind of stuff either.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet, the videos of Trump stating that he will grab them by the **** and videos of him bragging about going into women's locker rooms while they're undressed, and other things of that nature, mean nothing?

The above things are not why I won't vote for him, but fair is fair and Trump isn't innocent of this kind of stuff either.
Trump doing with grown women are not taking a little girls hand and when the direction
was drawn away in the crown... including that of her her folks you see him pulling the back of her hand against his crotch... and her eyes opening very wide and pulling away.

That one in the dressing room of Trump I ask you... Would you expect any woman you know
meet a stranger in a department store and go try on something for him to check out as a gift? That woman was star struck... and it was back in the 1990s and NY opened a year window for old, past statute of limitations sex cases to be brought to trial and that is How E Jean Carol was able to talk about it.... Even though the jury said there was no rape.

As far as Stormy Daniels... she got paid her charge. That should not have ever been
blown up like it was.

These were adult women... not a child.

But these women both saw dollar signs.

What he said to Howard Stern... does anyone even think he was telling the truth?
He was talking locker room garbage to the king of locker room trash.

Do I approve? NO, but there is a difference.

Reactions: BlessedPeace

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump doing with grown women are not taking a little girls hand and when the direction
was drawn away in the crown... including that of her her folks you see him pulling the back of her hand against his crotch... and her eyes opening very wide and pulling away.

That one in the dressing room of Trump I ask you... Would you expect any woman you know
meet a stranger in a department store and go try on something for him to check out as a gift? That woman was star struck... and it was back in the 1990s and NY opened a year window for old, past statute of limitations sex cases to be brought to trial and that is How E Jean Carol was able to talk about it.... Even though the jury said there was no rape.

As far as Stormy Daniels... she got paid her charge. That should not have ever been
blown up like it was.

These were adult women... not a child.

But these women both saw dollar signs.

What he said to Howard Stern... does anyone even think he was telling the truth?
He was talking locker room garbage to the king of locker room trash.

Do I approve? NO, but there is a difference.

Who said I was talking about Stormie Daniels or any other woman that has gone after him for money?