Scriptures pertaining to Christ's grace.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps you will find something encouraging here.

Luke 2:40
New King James Version

40 And the Child grew and became strong in spirit, filled with wisdom; and the grace of God was upon Him.

John 1:17
New King James Version

17 For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.

2 Corinthians 8:9
New King James Version

9 For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though He was rich, yet for your sakes He became poor, that you through His poverty might become rich.

2 Corinthians 12:9
New King James Version

9 And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Ephesians 4:7
New King James Version

Spiritual Gifts
7 But to each one of us grace was given according to the measure of Christ’s gift.

1 Timothy 1:12-13
New King James Version

Glory to God for His Grace
12 And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord who has enabled me, because He counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry, 13 although I was formerly a blasphemer, a persecutor, and an insolent man; but I obtained mercy because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.

Reactions: marks

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America

New King James Version

40 And the Child grew and became strong in spirit, filled with wisdom; and the grace of God was upon Him.

New King James Version

17 For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.

New King James Version

9 For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though He was rich, yet for your sakes He became poor, that you through His poverty might become rich.

New King James Version

9 And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

New King James Version

Spiritual Gifts
7 But to each one of us grace was given according to the measure of Christ’s gift.

New King James Version

12 And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord who has enabled me, because He counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry, 13 although I was formerly a blasphemer, a persecutor, and an insolent man; but I obtained mercy because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.
Hi @MatthewG Ephesians chapters 1 and 2 are a great source also about truth re. God's grace......

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How cool, thank you for inferring that information.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

New King James Version

New King James Version

New King James Version

New King James Version

New King James Version

Spiritual Gifts

New King James Version

With old English, likely many things come to mind when a person hears the term grace. What is grace actually Matt?