Scriptures that trinitarians Don't Want You to Know About - #5

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Whom cried out “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”

• A God Almighty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B Jesus

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

LTJMP14

Aug 25, 2021
Southeastern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's own blood is in reference to kin 'as to the one sent'. For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, so that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life. (John 3:16)

These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. (Revelation 7:14) Christ is our Passover lamb that was sacrificed, not God. (1 Corinthians 5:7)

It was Christ who died for us, not God. Who will condemn them? Christ Jesus is the one who died, yes, more than that, the one who was raised up, who is at the right hand of God and who also pleads for us. (Romans 8:34)

I wish everyone would come to know the Biblical Jesus. Jesus said to him: “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” (John 14:6)
I know the Biblical Jesus and my Bible (every Bible except the JW's bible) says that Jesus is God. All blessings praise honor glory and power to you heavenly Father and to you Lord Jesus. Amen.

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know the Biblical Jesus and my Bible (every Bible except the JW's bible) says that Jesus is God. All blessings praise honor glory and power to you heavenly Father and to you Lord Jesus. Amen.

There are No Bibles that state 'Jesus is God'. You're simply being untruthful. I also notice you tripped over your own words by stating, "All blessings praise honor glory and power to you heavenly Father AND to you Lord Jesus."

You were telling me "Jesus is God". You also claimed that Jesus is the incarnation of God? Which Bible are you using? Is it even a Bible that states that? I don't believe anything you say... The Bible states, "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ" (1 Peter 1:3)

I bet your bible doesn't... so prove me wrong... if you can..

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Misconception: The expression “every eye will see him,” used at Revelation 1:7 when speaking of Christ’s coming, is to be understood literally.

Fact: The Greek words in the Bible for “eye” and “seeing” are sometimes used in the sense of discerning or perceiving rather than referring to literal sight. * (Matthew 13:15; Luke 19:42; Romans 15:21; Ephesians 1:18) The Bible says that the resurrected Jesus is “the one . . . who dwells in unapproachable light, whom no man . . . can see.” (1 Timothy 6:16) Thus, “every eye will see him” in that all people will perceive that Jesus is the one who brings God’s judgment.—Matthew 24:30.
The Kingdom Hall TWIST?
Does Christ come in a body of spirit or of flesh?
Jesus was resurrected with a spirit body, so he comes as a spirit creature, not in the flesh. (1 Corinthians 15:45; 1 Peter 3:18) For this reason, Jesus could tell his apostles on the day before his death: “In a little while the world will see me no more.”—John 14:19.
Luke 24:39 (NKJV)
39 Behold My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself. Handle Me and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see I have.

Only the 'Blood of Christ' gives salvation.

Now that's a FACT!
I think most here on the forum and in the world have already rejected the Lord's Prayer. The One Jesus calls the only true God. I wish everyone would come to know the Biblical Jesus. Jesus said to him: “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” (John 14:6)
You mean non JW's of course.
"For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, a man, Christ Jesus," (1 Timothy 2:5)
Many have rejected the Mediator, how sad! :( They reject the Only Way to the Father.
You don't seem to think anyone here is saved but JW's. I think you may have it totally backwards.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The more I learn their teachings the more they don't make sense to me!

Much love!
Kingdom Hall TWISTS nearly every verse in the Bible to mean something else. They're gonna have a VERY bad day on Judgment Day!

LTJMP14

Aug 25, 2021
Southeastern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are No Bibles that state 'Jesus is God'. You're simply being untruthful. I also notice you tripped over your own words by stating, "All blessings praise honor glory and power to you heavenly Father AND to you Lord Jesus."

You were telling me "Jesus is God". You also claimed that Jesus is the incarnation of God? Which Bible are you using? Is it even a Bible that states that? I don't believe anything you say... The Bible states, "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ" (1 Peter 1:3)

John 1. Read it in any Bible other than your corrupt NWT and you will see that Jesus is the Word and the Word is God.

Reactions: kcnalp

LTJMP14

Aug 25, 2021
Southeastern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Father Son and Spirit: One God in three distinct persons. Adonai echad is Elohim is YHVH is Father Son and Holy Spirit. Three distinct persons: one God. Like water: liquid, solid, steam. All three are equally H²O, but each is distinct.

Reactions: kcnalp

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Father Son and Spirit: One God in three distinct persons. Adonai echad is Elohim is YHVH is Father Son and Holy Spirit. Three distinct persons: one God. Like water: liquid, solid, steam. All three are equally H²O, but each is distinct.
One God in Three Persons; Three Persons in One God - a Scriptural description indeed!

Reactions: LTJMP14

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Name" is singular.

Matthew 28:19 (NKJV)
19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Reactions: LTJMP14

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gen 1:26 God refers to Himself as US and OUR. And NO that doesn't mean angels created us.

LTJMP14

Aug 25, 2021
Southeastern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If JW's belong to the one true church, and JW's are true to their convictions, and one of their most ardent convictions is not to be part of any political body, why is the JW's Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society aligned with the most anti Semitic/anti Christian body politic on earth, the United Nations?

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If JW's belong to the one true church, and JW's are true to their convictions, and one of their most ardent convictions is not to be part of any political body, why is the JW's Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society aligned with the most anti Semitic/anti Christian body politic on earth, the United Nations?

God is not a respecter of persons. The scripture for Salvation is simple, a scripture rejected by mainstream religious fanatics.

For if you publicly declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and exercise faith in your heart that God raised him up from the dead, You Will Be Saved. (Romans 10:9)

LTJMP14

Aug 25, 2021
Southeastern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is not a respecter of persons. The scripture for Salvation is simple, a scripture rejected by mainstream religious fanatics.

For if you publicly declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and exercise faith in your heart that God raised him up from the dead, You Will Be Saved. (Romans 10:9)
Yours was a cowardly response to a specific question. Christian's are not cowards.

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amazing is it not, How The Father Actually "Called HIS OWN SON GOD, And FURTHER, Commands ALL "the angels of God TO WORSHIP HIM {The SON!}"
(Hebrews 1:4-8 KJB!) Amazing, eh?
But, alas, Many will continue to DENY it...
Even in a so-called "christian" forum - Unbeflievable...

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amazing is it not, How The Father Actually "Called HIS OWN SON GOD, And FURTHER, Commands ALL "the angels of God TO WORSHIP HIM {The SON!}"
(Hebrews 1:4-8 KJB!) Amazing, eh?
But, alas, Many will continue to DENY it...
Even in a so-called "christian" forum - Unbeflievable...

Kind Sir.

It's the Apostle Paul speaking as he quotes and refers to scripture, not God. "But about the Son, he says: “God is your throne forever and ever, and the scepter of your Kingdom is the scepter of uprightness." (Hebrews 1:8)

God is your throne is in reference to having God's Favor. "Although he was a son, he Learned Obedience from the things he suffered." (Hebrews 5:8)

"You loved righteousness, and you hated lawlessness. That is why God, Your God, anointed you with the oil of exultation more than your companions.” (Hebrews 1:9)

Jesus was a person of fervent prayer... Not my will take place... But YOUR WiLL take place...

Reactions: Wrangler

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen! Jesus is God! God even makes JW's admit it.

Nope. Wrong again. Jesus said to them: “You will indeed drink my cup, but to sit down at my right hand and at my left is Not MINE to give, but it belongs to those for whom it has been prepared by MY FATHER.” (Matthew 20:23)

Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the Angels of the heavens nor the Son, but Only the FATHER. (Matthew 24:36)

Jesus said to him: “Why do you call ME good? Nobody is good except one, GOD. (Mark 10:18)

The teaching of demons is easily exposed because they deny Christ. "For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those not acknowledging Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is the Deceiver and the Antichrist." (2 John 1:7)

Look out that no one takes you captive by means of the
Philosophy and Empty Deception according to Human tradition, according to the elementary things of the world and NOT according to CHRIST; (Col 2:8)

The Pagan teach of
INCARNATION is nothing more than demon worship. "For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will perform signs and wonders to lead astray, if possible, the chosen ones. You, then, Watch Out. I have told you all things beforehand." (Mark 13:22-23)

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
About the ninth hour, Jesus called out with a loud voice, saying: “Eʹli, Eʹli, laʹma sa·bach·thaʹni?” that is, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” (Matthew 27:46)

A) Trinitarians without scripture claim Almighty God cried out “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” (Mat27:46)

B) Christians cite this scripture to claim it was Jesus cried out “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” (Mat 27:46)

and you rpoint?

Christians also claim:

John 1:1
King James Version

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 5:18
Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.

1 Timothy 3:16
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

See we true followerrs of Jesus recognize that the Word God has two meanings- one a partuclar entity who is a deity and 2) a nature or essence.

We recognize the Father is above the son and we also recognize that the Son by nature is just as divine as the father. They are different in position but equal in essence.

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and you rpoint?

Christians also claim:

John 1:1
King James Version

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 5:18
Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.

1 Timothy 3:16
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

See we true followerrs of Jesus recognize that the Word God has two meanings- one a partuclar entity who is a deity and 2) a nature or essence.

We recognize the Father is above the son and we also recognize that the Son by nature is just as divine as the father. They are different in position but equal in essence.

My point is that you reject the teachings of Jesus Christ and accepted the false teachings of his enemies.

Matthew 12:45
Then it goes and takes along with it seven different spirits more wicked than itself, and after getting inside, they dwell there; and the final circumstances of that man become worse than the first. That is how it will be also with this wicked generation.”