Scriptures that trinitarians Don't Want You to Know About - #5

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Whom cried out “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”

• A God Almighty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B Jesus

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
About the ninth hour, Jesus called out with a loud voice, saying: “Eʹli, Eʹli, laʹma sa·bach·thaʹni?” that is, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” (Matthew 27:46)

A) Trinitarians without scripture claim Almighty God cried out “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” (Mat27:46)

B) Christians cite this scripture to claim it was Jesus cried out “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” (Mat 27:46)

Reactions: Wrangler and APAK

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
About the ninth hour, Jesus called out with a loud voice, saying: “Eʹli, Eʹli, laʹma sa·bach·thaʹni?” that is, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” (Matthew 27:46)

A) Trinitarians without scripture claim Almighty God cried out “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” (Mat27:46)

B) Christians cite this scripture to claim it was Jesus cried out “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” (Mat 27:46)
Jesus was quoting Scripture. lol

Kingdom Hall, the destroyer of human minds!

Reactions: marks

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Jesus was quoting Scripture. lol

Kingdom Hall, the destroyer of human minds!

Not just quoting Scripture.
Jesus was praying Scripture.
It was the ninth hour when Jews prayed. "Now Peter and John were going up to the temple at the hour of prayer, the ninth hour" (Acts 3:1)

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did Kingdom Hall tell you that?

Misconception: The expression “every eye will see him,” used at Revelation 1:7 when speaking of Christ’s coming, is to be understood literally.

Fact: The Greek words in the Bible for “eye” and “seeing” are sometimes used in the sense of discerning or perceiving rather than referring to literal sight. * (Matthew 13:15; Luke 19:42; Romans 15:21; Ephesians 1:18) The Bible says that the resurrected Jesus is “the one . . . who dwells in unapproachable light, whom no man . . . can see.” (1 Timothy 6:16) Thus, “every eye will see him” in that all people will perceive that Jesus is the one who brings God’s judgment.—Matthew 24:30.

Does Christ come in a body of spirit or of flesh?
Jesus was resurrected with a spirit body, so he comes as a spirit creature, not in the flesh. (1 Corinthians 15:45; 1 Peter 3:18) For this reason, Jesus could tell his apostles on the day before his death: “In a little while the world will see me no more.”—John 14:19.

Only the 'Blood of Christ' gives salvation.

I think most here on the forum and in the world have already rejected the Lord's Prayer. The One Jesus calls the only true God. I wish everyone would come to know the Biblical Jesus. Jesus said to him: “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” (John 14:6)

"For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, a man, Christ Jesus," (1 Timothy 2:5)
Many have rejected the Mediator, how sad! :( They reject the Only Way to the Father.

LTJMP14

Aug 25, 2021
Southeastern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Misconception: The expression “every eye will see him,” used at Revelation 1:7 when speaking of Christ’s coming, is to be understood literally.

Fact: The Greek words in the Bible for “eye” and “seeing” are sometimes used in the sense of discerning or perceiving rather than referring to literal sight. * (Matthew 13:15; Luke 19:42; Romans 15:21; Ephesians 1:18) The Bible says that the resurrected Jesus is “the one . . . who dwells in unapproachable light, whom no man . . . can see.” (1 Timothy 6:16) Thus, “every eye will see him” in that all people will perceive that Jesus is the one who brings God’s judgment.—Matthew 24:30.

Does Christ come in a body of spirit or of flesh?
Jesus was resurrected with a spirit body, so he comes as a spirit creature, not in the flesh. (1 Corinthians 15:45; 1 Peter 3:18) For this reason, Jesus could tell his apostles on the day before his death: “In a little while the world will see me no more.”—John 14:19.

Only the 'Blood of Christ' gives salvation.

I think most here on the forum and in the world have already rejected the Lord's Prayer. The One Jesus calls the only true God. I wish everyone would come to know the Biblical Jesus. Jesus said to him: “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” (John 14:6)

"For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, a man, Christ Jesus," (1 Timothy 2:5)
Many have rejected the Mediator, how sad! :( They reject the Only Way to the Father.
Jesus was raised bodily, physically, in His glorified body.

If Jesus was just raised only spiritually, as JW's claim, how do you explain the empty tomb?

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus was raised bodily, physically, in His glorified body.

If Jesus was just raised only spiritually, as JW's claim, how do you explain the empty tomb?

He sacrificed his Body, that is why he is also called the Lamb of God. Jesus Christ is our Passover lamb, whom has been sacrificed. (1 Corinthians 5:7) The Bible says that Jesus “was put to death in the flesh but made alive in the spirit.” (1 Peter 3:18)

In a little while the world will See Me No More.”—John 14:19. "So from now on we know no man from a fleshly viewpoint. Even if we once knew Christ according to the flesh, we certainly no longer know him in that way." (2 Corinthians 5:16)

"I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread he will live forever; and for a fact, the bread that I will give is My Flesh in behalf of the life of the world." (John 6:51)

Since Jesus became a life-giving sprit, he manifested in various fleshly bodies and many times without the wounds. Consider the account of Mary Magdalene, a faithful follower of Jesus Christ who went to the tomb for the purpose of dressing his wounds.

Notice the account, "After saying this, she turned around and saw Jesus standing there, but she did not realize that it was Jesus. Jesus said to her: “Woman, why are you weeping? Whom are you looking for?” She, thinking it was the gardener, said to him: “Sir, if you have carried him off, tell me where you have laid him, and I will take him away.” Jesus said to her: “Mary!” On turning around, she said to him in Hebrew:“Rab·boʹni!” (which means “Teacher!”) - John 20:14-16

Account continues: "Moreover, some women from among us also astonished us, for they went early to the tomb and when they did not find his body, they came saying that they had also seen a supernatural sight of angels, who said he is alive." (Luke 24:22-23)

What's interesting is that these same women were grasping at his feet in the air, on their way to tell his disciples... He is Risen!

The truth about Jesus' Resurrection...

LTJMP14

Aug 25, 2021
Southeastern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He sacrificed his Body, that is why he is also called the Lamb of God. Jesus Christ is our Passover lamb, whom has been sacrificed. (1 Corinthians 5:7) The Bible says that Jesus “was put to death in the flesh but made alive in the spirit.” (1 Peter 3:18)

In a little while the world will See Me No More.”—John 14:19. "So from now on we know no man from a fleshly viewpoint. Even if we once knew Christ according to the flesh, we certainly no longer know him in that way." (2 Corinthians 5:16)

"I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread he will live forever; and for a fact, the bread that I will give is My Flesh in behalf of the life of the world." (John 6:51)

Since Jesus became a life-giving sprit, he manifested in various fleshly bodies and many times without the wounds. Consider the account of Mary Magdalene, a faithful follower of Jesus Christ who went to the tomb for the purpose of dressing his wounds.

Notice the account, "After saying this, she turned around and saw Jesus standing there, but she did not realize that it was Jesus. Jesus said to her: “Woman, why are you weeping? Whom are you looking for?” She, thinking it was the gardener, said to him: “Sir, if you have carried him off, tell me where you have laid him, and I will take him away.” Jesus said to her: “Mary!” On turning around, she said to him in Hebrew:“Rab·boʹni!” (which means “Teacher!”) - John 20:14-16

Account continues: "Moreover, some women from among us also astonished us, for they went early to the tomb and when they did not find his body, they came saying that they had also seen a supernatural sight of angels, who said he is alive." (Luke 24:22-23)

The truth about Jesus' Resurrection...
You did not answer my question. If the tomb is empty, Jesus was physically raised in his physical body, which is now a glorified physical body.

Again, and I'll keep it simple for you: If Jesus was only a Spirit being, how do you explain the empty tomb, and how do you explain Him eating fish after the resurrection?

Reactions: GRACE ambassador

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You did not answer my question. If the tomb is empty, Jesus was physically raised in his physical body, which is now a glorified physical body.

Again, and I'll keep it simple for you: If Jesus was only a Spirit being, how do you explain the empty tomb, and how do you explain Him eating fish after the resurrection?

They could only recognized him from the things he said and did. "And as he was dining with them, he took the bread, blessed it, broke it, and began handing it to them. At that their eyes were fully opened and they recognized him; but he disappeared from them." (Luke 24:31-32)

Jesus said to them: “Come, have your breakfast.” Not one of the disciples had the courage to ask him: “Who are you?” because they knew it was the Lord. Jesus came and took the bread and gave it to them, and the same with the fish. This was now the third time that Jesus appeared to the disciples after being raised up from the dead." (John 21:12-14)

LTJMP14

Aug 25, 2021
Southeastern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They could only recognized him from the things he said and did. "And as he was dining with them, he took the bread, blessed it, broke it, and began handing it to them. At that their eyes were fully opened and they recognized him; but he disappeared from them." (Luke 24:31-32)

Jesus said to them: “Come, have your breakfast.” Not one of the disciples had the courage to ask him: “Who are you?” because they knew it was the Lord. Jesus came and took the bread and gave it to them, and the same with the fish. This was now the third time that Jesus appeared to the disciples after being raised up from the dead." (John 21:12-14)

You're refusing to answer a simple question. How is the tomb empty?

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God would have no need to quote scripture. :)
Why wouldn't He? Who wrote the Bible? Isn't God the Author? OT is quoted throughout NT.

So no, there's no reason the think God wouldn't quote Himself.

Much love!

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're refusing to answer a simple question. How is the tomb empty?

Did Mary Magdalene know Jesus Christ? Yet, when speaking with him, she thought he was the Gardner. WHY?

Because he was in a different Body with Without Wounds.... Mary never dressed his wounds because she never found his body as they reported back the Brothers. "Jesus said to her: “Stop clinging to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.’” (John 20:17)

After he became a living giving spirit, he wanted to speak with his followers. That time lasted throughout 40 days... Nobody will ever seen the same Body that Jesus Sacrificed... that's why his followers had trouble identifying him... People who deny the Body and Blood of Christ are blinded.

If, in fact, the good news we declare is veiled, it is veiled among those who are perishing, has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, so that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through. (2 Corinthians 4:3-4)

Those who are denying the Second Death, cannot and will not gain understanding. (Daniel 12:10)

LTJMP14

Aug 25, 2021
Southeastern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did Mary Magdalene know Jesus Christ? Yet, when speaking with him, she thought he was the Gardner. WHY?

Because he was in a different Body with Without Wounds.... Mary never dressed his wounds because she never found his body as they reported back the Brothers. "Jesus said to her: “Stop clinging to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.’” (John 20:17)

After he became a living giving spirit, he wanted to speak with his followers. That time lasted throughout 40 days... Nobody will ever seen the same Body that Jesus Sacrificed... that's why his followers had trouble identifying him... People who deny the Body and Blood of Christ are blinded.

If, in fact, the good news we declare is veiled, it is veiled among those who are perishing, has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, so that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through. (2 Corinthians 4:3-4)

Those who are denying the Second Death, cannot and will not gain understanding. (Daniel 12:10)
So you're now saying Jesus was indeed raised physically in his physical body. Good. You're coming along.

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why wouldn't He? Who wrote the Bible? Isn't God the Author? OT is quoted throughout NT.

So no, there's no reason the think God wouldn't quote Himself.

Much love!

Would God stand in the synagogue looking into the scripture of Isaiah to read the prophesy about the Messiah? Almighty God has to look up scripture?

I wouldn't believe anything you have to say...

LTJMP14

Aug 25, 2021
Southeastern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Would God stand in the synagogue looking into the scripture of Isaiah to read the prophesy about the Messiah? Almighty God has to look up scripture?

I wouldn't believe anything you have to say...
Jesus is God incarnate. Jesus read scripture, the Word that Jesus gave Isaiah when Isaiah wrote it. Why would God be restricted from reading that which HE gave to one of HIS prophets? You are profaning the name of Christ by denying His deity.

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The One Jesus calls the only true God. I wish everyone would come to know the BIBLICAL JESUS
Precious friends, only those who are Washed In God's OWN BLOOD, receiving
God, The Holy Spirit, To INDWELL them, and Teach them SPIRITUAL Scriptures,
will ever come to know "The TRUE BIBLICAL JESUS!"

There are Over 12 Dozen Plain And Clear Passages About HIM Being The ETERNAL God, and
ignoring THEM, changing THEM, and MISrepresenting THEM, by using 12 Obscure/Difficult/Dubious verses with man's interpretation IS Certainly NOT the Correct Way to come to know The TRUE BIBLICAL JESUS!

The lost, who say "we WILL NOT have this Man, The LORD JESUS CHRIST {God Almighty},
to RULE Over us," will Certainly NOT be at all Interested In KNOWING The True BIBLICAL JESUS, but we still present {as is our duty TO HIM}, These Wonderful WORDS Of Life!:

The Case FOR The Triune GodHead

Here are the FIRST Thirteen:

NO Triune GodHead? Well, Precious friends, According To The HOLY Scriptures!:

The THREE-In-ONE GodHead!

{aka "The Case FOR The Trinity!"}

Concerning critics teaching "NO such THREE Are ONE GodHead! Doctrine":

(A) The Holy Spirit Is The God That "Ananias And Sapphira lied to!"
(Acts 5 : 3-4 KJB!).

(B) The Holy Spirit IS The God That Raised JESUS CHRIST From The Dead!,
(Romans 8 : 9-11 cp 1 Corinthians 6 : 14; 2 Corinthians 4 : 14; 1 Peter 3 : 18)

(C) The Holy Spirit IS The Omnipresent God That Dwells IN All "believers,"
Being The "Blessed Teacher!," For: Understanding!
(Romans 8 : 9-11 cp 1 Corinthians 3 : 16, 6 : 19, 2 : 13!)

Is JESUS CHRIST The Almighty God? What Saith The Pure
And Holy Written WORD Of God, The SCRIPTURES?

The First 13 { of 150+ } SCRIPTURAL “Reasons” {Evidence!}
JESUS CHRIST Is Almighty God:

1) God Was Manifest In The Flesh! (1 Timothy 3 : 16)
JESUS CHRIST Was Manifest In The Flesh! (John 1 : 14)

2) JESUS CHRIST Is EMMANUEL
“interpreted = God With us!" (Matthew 1 : 21-23)

3) The SON, JESUS CHRIST Is Called
God, By HIS Own Father!
(Hebrews 1 : 8)

4) JESUS CHRIST Is Called
The Great God And Saviour!
(Titus 2 : 13)

5) JESUS CHRIST Is Called
The Mighty God!
(Isaiah 9 : 6 cp Jeremiah 32 : 18)

6) JESUS CHRIST Is Called
The True God And Eternal Life!
(1 John 5 : 20)

7) JESUS CHRIST Is Over All, God,
Blessed For Ever. Amen!
(Romans 9 : 5)

8) ALL the angels of God Worship HIM!
(Hebrews 1 : 6), therefore, It Is Impossible
for JESUS CHRIST to be = “Michael the archANGEL!”

Therefore, All The “Evidence” In The Pure And Holy WORD Of God
Plainly And Clearly Teaches All
“humble” students that:

JESUS CHRIST Is God Almighty! Amen?

9) JESUS CHRIST was WORSHIPPED!
(Matthew 2 : 11, 14 : 33, 28 : 9; Luke 24 : 52)
Not once did JESUS Say, "See thou do it not,"
as "an angel NOT to be worshipped," spoke
in Revelation 19 : 10, And, 22 : 8-9!

Since ONLY The LORD God is to be worshipped!
(Exodus 34 : 14; Psalms 29 : 2, 45 : 11, 86 : 9, et al;
Matthew 4 : 10; Luke 4 : 8; Revelation 22 : 9):

Holy SCRIPTURE Clearly Teaches us JESUS CHRIST Is God!

10) Every knee shall bow, and "every tongue"
shall confess to GOD!
(Romans 14 : 11; Isaiah 45 : 21-23).

The GOD
"every tongue is confessing to,”
Is The LORD JESUS CHRIST! (Philippians 2 : 11)

to be continued...

Reactions: LTJMP14

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Case FOR The Triune GodHead!

Continued from Previous:

11) JESUS CHRIST Is Called The SAVIOUR!
(Luke 2 : 11; Acts 5 : 30-31, 13 : 23; Titus 1 : 4, 2 : 13)
(2 Peter 1 : 1, 11, 2 : 20, 3 : 18, 1 John 4 : 14)

ONLY Jehovah God ALONE Is The SAVIOUR!
(Isaiah 43 : 3, 11, 45 : 15, 21; Hosea 13 : 4; Luke 1 : 47)
(1 Timothy 1 : 1, 2 : 3, 4 : 10; Titus 1 : 3, 2 : 10, 3 : 4; Jude 1 : 25)

Therefore, JESUS CHRIST Is God!

12) JESUS CHRIST Forgave sins! (Matthew 9 : 2; Mark 2 : 5)
ONLY GOD Can Forgive sins! (Mark 2 : 7)

Pure And Holy SCRIPTURE Teaches us (Titus 2 : 13):

JESUS CHRIST Is The Great God, The
Only Saviour Who Can Forgive
sin!!

If we Deny HIS Deity, how can HE FORGIVE us our sins?
After all, It is Only God's OWN BLOOD (Acts 20 : 28 KJB!),
That Has Power To "CLEANSE
us From ALL sin!" Amen?

And, Finally, WHO Is God, The JUDGE Of All?

13) God Almighty Is The JUDGE Of All!

And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest
them which do such things, and doest the
same, that thou shalt escape The Judgment Of God?…

...But after thy hardness and impenitent heart
treasurest up unto thyself Wrath against
The Day Of Wrath and Revelation Of
The Righteous JUDGMENT Of God! (Romans 2 : 3, 5)

...God The JUDGE of all!...God Will JUDGE!… (Hebrews 12 : 23, 13 : 4)
...Strong Is The LORD God Who JUDGES!... (Revelation 18 : 8)

JESUS CHRIST Is God, Because All The Verses In The Holy BIBLE,
That Talk About GOD Being The JUDGE, Must Refer To JESUS CHRIST,
Since HE Alone JUDGES! The Father JUDGES no man!
(John 5 : 22)

The Father Has Committed All JUDGMENT
To His SON, The LORD JESUS CHRIST!
! (John 5 : 22) Why?

"That All men should honour The SON, even as
they honour The Father. He that honoureth not The SON
honoureth not The Father Who Hath Sent HIM!
" (John 5 : 23)

JW's, SDA's, Unitarians, And All Dear Readers, do you Really Honor The SON?
Only God Almighty Is The RIGHTEOUS Judge = The LORD JESUS CHRIST!

Precious friend(s) Will you Now... Completely 100% “trust” (believe, place faith in)

The LORD JESUS CHRIST, HIS Precious BLOOD, And HIS Resurrection!!

to “Receive Forgiveness Of All your sins”?
and go to The Judgment Seat Of CHRIST
for “rewards,” (1 Corinthians 3 : 8-15)

OR... ?...will you die in UNbelief (trusting in
“religion, religious works, men's false
teachings or Any “Other deeds” Other Than:

JESUS CHRIST, HIS BLOOD, And HIS Resurrection!,

and go to:

The Great White Throne Judgment Of
GOD ALMIGHTY [ JESUS CHRIST ]

and perish in Eternal Condemnation?
(Revelation 20 : 11-15)

Precious friend(s), Are you “religious” or is your “sin FORGIVEN," so
that you Are Ready for God's RIGHTEOUS Judgment?
-----------------------------------------------------
Conclusion. the ONLY Way to come to know THE TRUE BIBLICAL JESUS:
God's SIMPLE Will! Many are praying
for the lost who do not yet know HIM!

Reactions: LTJMP14

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's own blood is in reference to kin 'as to the one sent'. For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, so that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life. (John 3:16)

These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. (Revelation 7:14) Christ is our Passover lamb that was sacrificed, not God. (1 Corinthians 5:7)

It was Christ who died for us, not God. Who will condemn them? Christ Jesus is the one who died, yes, more than that, the one who was raised up, who is at the right hand of God and who also pleads for us. (Romans 8:34)

I wish everyone would come to know the Biblical Jesus. Jesus said to him: “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” (John 14:6)

Reactions: APAK