• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
And regarding The Devil.

Once God has purchased us with the Blood of Jesus and we are "bought with a price" which is Christ's very life....
= The Devil has lost us, in one regard, and that is......He can't keep us out of Heaven.
So, He has "plan B", all ready and waiting, for the last 2000 yrs.
See, He's not new to this "Christian" thing. He was there when it Started as he watched The Sacrifice of Jesus on the Cross.
He managed it right to the end.
He thought that He had won the eternal war against God, once the Son of God was slain on the Tree, but that was his self deception, as this Crucifixion of The LORD Jesus, THE Christ, was OUR Victory and our Eternal Salvation.
Christ on The Cross was and is the "Heel that crushed the serpent's head", that is revealed in GENESIS.
The Resurrection of Jesus, proves its True.
The Devil now knows this for the last 2000 yrs... and so, what he does now is very simple yet so very very destructive.

= Satan KNOWS that he can't lead you to Hell if you are truly born again and not just water baptized and religious.... as the born again now exist as "seated in Heavenly places"... "in Christ".... BUT what he can do, is try to DECEIVE you out of the Gospel Truth and into multi-faceted "doctrines of devils".

Reader, most of you on this Forum, are continually being mentally assaulted with the Devil's work, as it is posted to you, endlessly as "Threads" and "posts" that seem to just be "disagreements" or "click bait Topic".
Its so much more and you can't discern it, because most of you have not been trained to see it and hear it.

That's why im here on the forum and on most of them.
To help you learn to HEAR the Devil's theology.

Listen , the Devil does not come to you with anything obvious.... as he is a spiritual snake, a veiled dark spirit, and His game is to mislead, misdirect, and manipulate you > using your own mind and self righteous tendencies.

Paul shows us in Hebrews (That Paul wrote) (never mind the scholars who are confused about this).... Paul shows us the one thing that is the Devil's masterplan for ruining the FAITH and Discipleship of a born again believer.

A.) What The Devil does, is he sends someone to you, on a Forum, or from a Pulpit, or from a TV Screen, or on an ONLINE "Christian" BLOG....or in a Video or in a commentary.... = to mislead you into a Grace denying belief system that is going to ruin your Christianity for life, and yet you'll BELIEVE you are "on Track" and "spirit filled and led" and "getting God's wisdom".. all of this.
How does the Devil do it?
Paul explains it like this...>"Who has BEWITCHED YOU< so that YOU No longer obey the TRUTH"...
= Satan brings to you "doctrines of devils" like Calvinism, or Mormonism or any "ism", and these all SEEM to be true.
Why?
Because the Devil has designed all his THEOLOGY around Truth. Its DISGUISED as Truth.
Its cunning, its clever, its dark and demonic and spiritual, but the LIGHT that it reveals IS DARK and not TRUTH.

See, Satan has read the Bible, He understands what Truth is, as He has known JESUS who is : THE TRUTH.....John 14:6... but Satan can't be a part of it, as He FELL from Truth, and can't be born again. But He understands all about it, and He creates his lying theology so that its a hybrid.. Its a mix of truth and partial truths and its designed to cause your FLESH to feel good.
So, any type of Legalism, (Self Righteousness)... feels good to you, because Self Righteousness is Pride and pride feels good.
Pride feels GREAT, just like Sin feels GREAT.
So, The Devil created a lot of Theology that is This... = Pride.centered....... "all about me".. "all about what i do".. "all about how its all about me me me, doing it". Its all about me keeping this, and ME ME ME ME ME doing doing doing THAT, vs... "God did it for me, through Christ on the CROSS, and I believe it".
See that?
See the difference. ????
That ""ME"" Stuff..... is SELF Righteousness, and that is actually the Opposite of the Cross of Christ that is the Grace of God that is "the GIFT of Salvation".

Reader,
Salvation is All of God, and none of you.
Salvation is "God did it, and we get it" = by FAITH.
Its "the GIFT of Righteousness" that is the "imputed Righteousness of Christ".

Listen to me..
Did you hang on the Cross and Die for your sin?
Then why do you think you can keep yourself saved by law keeping and commandment chasing and PERFORMING FOR GOD>.., when in fact, you could not save yourself to begin with... ???
See, if you could save yourself or keep yourself saved then WHY did Jesus have to come down here and DIE FOR YOU?

Some of you need to figure that out, ASAP., and keep it figured out.
Some of you need to get out of a CULT that is keeping you away from the Cross of Christ and the Grace of God.
That's a fact.

Now..Let me wind this short teaching up...

1.) The DEVIL's Gospel is..>"believe and perform"... Its, "Keeping this, and doing that". "its, getting Wet and joining a church"...

Its ""YOU DO IT" "You finish it"......vs.. GOD DID IT FOR YOU = As Jesus dying on the CROSS.

Satan's Gospel is Self Righteous WORKS to try to save yourself, and keep yourself saved.... Whereas The Gospel of the Grace of God is...>"a lost sinner is found by God's Salvation WHO IS = Jesus on the Cross". and this is "The Gift of Salvation" and "THE Gift of Righteousness", and "The Gift of Eternal Life".

Last edited: