• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I would disagree, while it is true that Satan's main goal is the deceive. This is not the only thing he does according to Jesus.

You didnt read a sentence in my Post that said.>"all the devil does is deceive because He is powerless"....

What my post said, the part you quoted, and its very specific, as a context........is that regarding the born again, .. because the Devil can't cause you to stay in unbelief, once you are a BELIEVER IN Yeshua.... which would have led you to hell if He could have kept you mind blinded.., so now...all he can do is deceive you with what Hebrews 13:9 explains.

So what you quoted that i posted, is a specific context... @Prycejosh1987

Now if you asked me "what can the Devil do to us"...

Then you go to this... = "He is the Devourer".... so, that means He comes to Steal, and Kill and Destroy, everyone he can.

And the first thing He'll steal and destroy regarding a Christian, is their FAITH>

He'll lead you into a Cult, into a Doctrine/Theology that is His that pretends to be "'Christianity", and it'll ruin your faith, and it'll cause you to become a powerless, confused, "in the flesh"... mental situation

Reader....If He leads you to Calvinism / TULIP .....and has the believer lost in that darkness, then once they become convinced that "its all pre-destined" then if they get cancer, or if their mother does or their child, then they are unable to have any faith in God for HEALING, as Calvin has them under the spell of false "pre-destination" theology that destroyed the Christians faith, as its designed to do.

There is no way a person who is lost in Calvinism and TULIP, who is convinced that God causes all the evil, and pre-destined you to suffer with Cancer, = if you get it from the Devil........there is no way you can go to God in Faith, when your faith in God is that He pre-destined it.

So, Calvin just killed you and the Devil is laughing, and the person thinks the entire time its "God".. doing it.

= CRAZY = Demonic... Theology.

Calvinism - Tulip, will get you killed.

Reader....Avoid it like you would avoid Death, as its theological and spiritual poison.