Seven Signs of the End..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You believe that your understanding is beyond reproach, yet you hold onto the tradition of what was understood by men round 500 years ago.

Isaiah 24:21-22 tells us that God will judge the heavenly hosts and the kings of the earth and imprison them in the Bottomless Pit for 1,000 years before in Revelations we are told that they are released for a little while. The Kings of the present day Earth will be judged in around 20 years' time at Armageddon. We are also told in the Book of Revelation that the beast and the False Prophet were also imprisoned in the Bottomless pit with the Judged Kings of the earth.

I would humbly suggest to you that the Beasts of Daniel 7 are actually wicked fallen heavenly hosts and that they will eventually face their punishment in the Lake of Fire.

I am happy, if my understanding is wrong, to be shown through the use of scripture where my understanding is misguided, but so far you have not been able to me how the dots in scripture are joined as you are continually claiming.

The Statue Prophecy in Daniel 2 is not connected in any way shape or form with the Daniel 7 revelation of the Beast.

When you can show me that the two prophecies are connected, then I will change my tune.

Are you prepared to change your tune when your understanding is demonstrated to be false.
You do not love the truth, so you try to suggest alternatives which no one supports, and then you want others to follow it...not much there to say the least..

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You do not love the truth, so you try to suggest alternatives which no one supports, and then you want others to follow it...not much there to say the least.

I believe that you are speaking of another person who suggested alternatives that no one wanted to hear or follow, and He was called a person who did not love the truth. In fact, this person fulfilled Biblical Prophecy which the so-called religious leaders of his time did not understand.

You claim that history supports your tradition, but as I pointed out previously the historical record provided many other possibilities that would comfortably fit your beliefs like a glove.

Yet, when I point out historical facts that confirm the fulfilment of some recorded biblical prophecies, your silence is deafening in the lack of support that you provide in those cases as it disproves your theory that the Roman Empire is the fourth segment of the Daniel 2 Statue prophecy, yet the historical fact shows otherwise.

You have stated that I "do not love the truth" yet your own actions and opinions demonstrate that it is you and your denomination that has scant regard for the truth.

Goodbye, you are a part of the weakest link.