Severe Storms in Oklahoma

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I post this not a drop of rain yet, but the sky is black to the west and it is coming to us. Tornados on the ground in places still to the west. Large hailstones and super strong winds seem likely. Keep us in prayer. My wife is packing a small pack of essentials for our innermost closet just in case...
Keep us in prayer and give God the glory!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I post this not a drop of rain yet, but the sky is black to the west and it is coming to us. Tornados on the ground in places still to the west. Large hailstones and super strong winds seem likely. Keep us in prayer. My wife is packing a small pack of essentials for our innermost closet just in case...

Praying right now, brother. Be safe.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying: Father have mercy on my brother and sister and place a hedge of protection around them and around all those who are in the path of this storm. I ask you to calm the storm in Jesus Name. Amen
Thank you Father.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I command all threats to our CB friends today to avoid our friends in Oklahoma...in Yeshua's name!. He commanded the weather and so can we!
"All things are possible, if one only believes." He spoke these exact words to me from the top of His holy mountain in 1994. But it wasn't like a normal voice, it was like His voice touched the edge of my being and communicated the information to me. I hope this helps. :)

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I command all threats to our CB friends today to avoid our friends in Oklahoma...in Yeshua's name!. He commanded the weather and so can we!
"All things are possible, if one only believes." He spoke these exact words to me from the top of His holy mountain in 1994. But it wasn't like a normal voice, it was like His voice touched the edge of my being and communicated the information to me. I hope this helps. :)
Praise His holy name!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
One day during 1997, I was driving down West St. I casually looked over to my left. About a mile away was a perfectly formed, free of rain and mist, tornado! I looked from the ground to the clouds, seeing the slowly rotating mesocyclone. It was as awesome-looking as anything I'd ever seen on You Tube. The sun was shining on it. Bump! I looked back in front of me. At 40 mph, I was up on the sidewalk and headed right at a telephone pole! I cranked the steering wheel and just missed it. I sped home and turned on the radio. The station was flooded with reports of a tornado. It was very short lasting, and after talking to 4 others who saw it, including a guy who drove his car through it, I concluded that it was an EF-0.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was watching the YouTube channel "Ryan Hall Y'all" this morning and he said the threat of tornadoes with this system is low. But straight line winds in excess of 70mph and hail are possible.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying: Father have mercy on my brother and sister and place a hedge of protection around them and around all those who are in the path of this storm. I ask you to calm the storm in Jesus Name. Amen
Thank you Father.

I pray for them as well don't get me wrong,.. but you might want to rethink that hedge of protection thing just saying...

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I've had dreams of tornadoes throughout my life. I recently came across a prophecy that said that my hometown and area would be hit with numerous large tornadoes, including several EF-5s. When I see storm clouds, I stare at them, looking for a tornado. I'm almost obsessed with them.
I've watched just about every tornado video available. And I'm fully aware of what takes advantage of the terror they cause. I see them.