Sexual limitations

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LC627

May 11, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think by this I am starting to understand your viewpoint a little better. So let me say this: I am not in favor of repressed sexuality. I would consider that to be extremely unhealthy. Better to completely run amok for awhile, before reining it in under the Lordship of Jesus Christ a bit more. I think perspective and experience likely play strong roles in determining one's views on this subject, the more I think about it. When you've been knee deep in the gutter (or worse), being "clean as a whistle" sounds almost refreshing in a way. But to those who've not yet wallowed in the filth, a little mud wrestling sounds kinda fun, LoL.

A Ha Ha! Did you see that King Of Queens episode where he talks her into pole dancing as a turn on, but she ends up being so bad at it that he has to show her how it's done. What a man, LoL.

431ab20cfe26f4bbdcb39cb2cb5ebf1e.jpg

Lol, I don't remember seeing that one. It's been years since I've watched that show, use to watch it a lot!

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Sabertooth

Sep 17, 2019
Northern Wisconsin
transcendiary.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anything goes, as long as
  1. it is within Edenic marriage [Genesis 2:24],
  2. both are into it, &
  3. neither are injured by it.
The Holy Spirit might do some tweaking about fetishes, but none of the above violates Edenic marriage.
To those who are opposed to this standard,
"How would you propose to police your stricter standard...?"
full

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Locking this thread.

I am going to be clear on this though.

God created male and female to have the ability to be able to reproduce, but God did not design sex to be dirty, God designed sex to be clean and honorable, some are sharing their worldly carnal views and lustful desires on here and are trying to defend oral sex and may very well be misleading younger members or guests on this thread.

Don't forget as Christians we are meant to be temples of the Holy Spirit, but oral sex is not a holy act, oral sex does not honour God, it's not even a healthy act, the marriage bed should not be defiled, marriage is made up of love and respect between a husband and a wife, we should treat each other as Christian human beings. As human beings we were made in the image of God and we should respect God.

To wrap this up, here is an answer to the OP, here are some clear verses for this topic.

1 Thessalonians 4:3-5

3 It is God’s will that you should be sanctified: that you should avoid sexual immorality; 4 that each of you should learn to control your own body in a way that is holy and honorable,5 not in passionate lust like the pagans, who do not know God;

Status
Not open for further replies.