A Utah school district removed the Bible from some school libraries while some schools are sexualizing children.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Soon the what is known as trigger points , speech will be forever silenced in the churches and in the streets .
WELL , no worries the lambs will still be speaking it no matter the cost .
IF THEY DEEM anything , any speech can cause harm to one or for one to harm themselves , THEY GONNA MAKE IT ILLEGAL .
THIS IS why the gays and etc are doing this last minute push about how saying being gay is a sin
has caused the suicide of many in times past . THEY WANT TO FOREVER silence the voice of truth
that does so prick their conscious . THEY want no REMINDER OF TRUTH .
No it won't. There will be a massive union of church and state, and folks by howdy better follow it or else. that is Antichrist.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes what conservatives are doing is a perverted but that isn't what I asked about

Whoa, tin man.

Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

Reactions: ButterflyJones

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No it won't. There will be a massive union of church and state, and folks by howdy better follow it or else. that is Antichrist.
THIS massive union you speak of , ITS HERE and moving fast and all under the banner of all inclusive love .
ITS JOINING muslims , jews , other religions and more and more of christendom to be as one .
They selling us all a lie . And the lambs wont be buying no lie .
And it grows darker and darker by the day as more and more join hands with all sorts that love and pratice abominations .
And all holler more and more as one , AWAY with the biblical ones . Bet not fall for it is all i can say .
cause many are . MANY already are .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And yes it will too . More and more christains now are believing that those who still warn out
and follow the pattern that Christ and the apostels taught for correction
will do harm and cause THESE folks to commit suicide . YALL gonna silence the voices of the ones who could have truly helped
the people under a banner of a lie .
JESUS always corrected sin and error as did the apostels .
And JESUS never worried about trigger points . IF HE HAD , he would never have went into a temple
and crashed , overthrew , whipped at folks .
Paul didnt seem to worry about trigger points either . HE said repent or else i will come with a ROD of correction .
But this generation plays to the coat tails of the few . YOU GOT No idea my dear friend
WHAT the real plan and real agenda of these people and this world truly is .
THEY wont ever stop till anything that wont conform and bow to their will , has either BOWED TO THEIR WILL ,
Or by golly LET IT DIE . THEY dont care about you , me or anyone . JUST about a sick perverted twisted agenda .
Now , i dont hate anyone . But i had to spell it out for you . THIS is not about love at all .
ITS ABOUT their WILL BE DONE and BE DAMNED TO ALL who wont conform to their agenda .
CHURCH tried to make its bed with them . ONLY you will never sastify them . LUST cannot fullfill them .
Hatred only increases and it does so and will do so against THE TRUE LAMBS who wont conform to lies and lusts of men .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some are letting those who love perversions and lusts , DICTATE to the CHURCH how it should do this or that .
Well , prepare to reap what you have sown church . Cause you can never satisfy their lust .
IT wont end till they have anything and everything that conformed not to them , who agreed not with them
IN CAGES and cast out of society . YOU made your bed with darkness o churches
and now ye shall reap what you have sown .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes what conservatives are doing is a perverted but that isn't what I asked about
i wouldnt worry about the conservatives if i were you . THEY have their problems , NO doubt about that .
But look at what you embrace . Men dressing up as women . celebrating and honoring total reprobation .
You cannot pull the speck from their eyes my friend . cause a moutain of a log is in yours .
ITS TIME TO BIBLE UP and FOLLOW CHRIST . HE ALONE can open the eyes of the blind .
Neither party can open the eyes of the blind .

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THIS massive union you speak of , ITS HERE and moving fast and all under the banner of all inclusive love .
ITS JOINING muslims , jews , other religions and more and more of christendom to be as one .
They selling us all a lie . And the lambs wont be buying no lie .
And it grows darker and darker by the day as more and more join hands with all sorts that love and pratice abominations .
And all holler more and more as one , AWAY with the biblical ones . Bet not fall for it is all i can say .
cause many are . MANY already are .
The pope commands the largest world church population and he's not just the first Jesuit pope in their history but,he's also ecumenical and proclaims ecumenism.

One world religion, is easy to make a one world government. Christians believe in God's laws already.

Reactions: Cassandra