A Utah school district removed the Bible from some school libraries while some schools are sexualizing children.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yesterday 6:13 p.m.
A Utah school district that recently pulled the King James Bible from elementary and middle school libraries has now received a request to review the Book of Mormon for removal, according to school officials.

Christopher Williams, director of communications and operations at the Davis School District, said the district received a request Friday to review the Book of Mormon for “sensitive material” as well. The Book of Mormon is the religious text used in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, which is headquartered in Salt Lake City.

June is Pride Month. Regrettably, there are some LGBT activists, and sympathizers, who are using the schools to promote a sick agenda. This needs to end.

We have prepared a report on the many ways in which public schools across the nation are deliberately sexualizing children. We are not talking about “birds and the bees” conversations; rather, we are talking about morally debased instruction. This report was written by Michael McDonald, our director of communications.

The LGBT agenda that seeks to sexually engineer children must end. First, however, people need to know exactly what is being done in the schools.

This report may offend some people. That is not our intent. Our intent is to shine the light on some very disturbing things that are happening to children in the public schools.
April 2023—Newton North High School, in Massachusetts, hosted a drag show for students as part of Transgender, Bisexual, Gay, and Lesbian Awareness Day. Students gave up 30-minutes of class time to watched drag performer Missy Steak. While the event was optional, students who chose not to participate were sent to the cafeteria ostracizing them from their peers.

March 2023—At Eliot K-8 Innovation School in Boston, Massachusetts, 6th and 7th graders were asked to fill out an explicit survey. One question asked, "Have you ever participated in oral sex? Oral sex is when a person puts their mouth on another person's genitals or private area." Another question asked, "A transgender person is someone who does not feel the same inside as the sex they were born with. Are you transgender?"

March 2023—Massachusetts's sex education curriculum teaches middle school students to use cling wrap as a dental dam around their teeth for safe oral sex.

March 2023—Education officials in Fairfax County, Virginia, want to teach middle school sex education in coed classes.

January 2023—About 30 Missouri middle school students from Columbia Public Schools as part of a fieldtrip attended Columbia Values Diversity, a yearly event to mark Martin Luther King Day, which featured several drag performers from Nclusion Plus. On the permission slip for the fieldtrip, parents were not notified that the event would include a drag show.

January 2023—As part of a health class at Churchill High School in Eugene, Oregon, students who missed course work could complete an assignment titled "Fantasy Story." This involved writing a short story about a sexual fantasy, and the students had to include three items, such as candles, massage oil, feathers, and flavored syrup, in the story.

more shocking sexual engineering in schools while they start banning the Bible. :eek:

source 1
source 2

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yesterday 6:13 p.m.
A Utah school district that recently pulled the King James Bible from elementary and middle school libraries has now received a request to review the Book of Mormon for removal, according to school officials.

Christopher Williams, director of communications and operations at the Davis School District, said the district received a request Friday to review the Book of Mormon for “sensitive material” as well. The Book of Mormon is the religious text used in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, which is headquartered in Salt Lake City.

Well conservatives pushed hard to get Utah to pass the law that says anytime someone lodges a formal complaint about a book in a school library that book must be pulled off the shelves.

June is Pride Month. Regrettably, there are some LGBT activists, and sympathizers, who are using the schools to promote a sick agenda. This needs to end.

We have prepared a report on the many ways in which public schools across the nation are deliberately sexualizing children. We are not talking about “birds and the bees” conversations; rather, we are talking about morally debased instruction. This report was written by Michael McDonald, our director of communications.
that sounds horrible....what morally debased instruction is going on?

The LGBT agenda that seeks to sexually engineer children must end. First, however, people need to know exactly what is being done in the schools.

This report may offend some people. That is not our intent.
:jest:
Our intent is to shine the light on some very disturbing things that are happening to children in the public schools.
April 2023—Newton North High School, in Massachusetts, hosted a drag show for students as part of Transgender, Bisexual, Gay, and Lesbian Awareness Day. Students gave up 30-minutes of class time to watched drag performer Missy Steak. While the event was optional, students who chose not to participate were sent to the cafeteria ostracizing them from their peers.
Apparently the 30 minute performance included a lesson on the history of drag and a discussion of why drag has become politicized.

Those poor children!
March 2023—At Eliot K-8 Innovation School in Boston, Massachusetts, 6th and 7th graders were asked to fill out an explicit survey. One question asked, "Have you ever participated in oral sex? Oral sex is when a person puts their mouth on another person's genitals or private area." Another question asked, "A transgender person is someone who does not feel the same inside as the sex they were born with. Are you transgender?"
The survey at issue is known nationally as the Youth Risk Behavior Survey (YRBS). It was developed by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in 1990 to "monitor health behaviors that contribute markedly to the leading causes of death, disability, and social problems among youth and adults in the United States." There are, at present, both high school and middle school versions of the survey, which are anonymous.
March 2023—Massachusetts's sex education curriculum teaches middle school students to use cling wrap as a dental dam around their teeth for safe oral sex.
False. Earlier this year the Mass legislature introduced a bill requiring sex education curriculum to be medically accurate. When it passed a committee was formed to investigate sex ed curriculums in the state and consider new curriculums. The committee received dozens of curriculum guides including one with the dubious lesson about cling wrap. It was never part of the state's curriculum and never in the schools.

March 2023—Education officials in Fairfax County, Virginia, want to teach middle school sex education in coed classes.
Co ed! Anything but that
January 2023—About 30 Missouri middle school students from Columbia Public Schools as part of a fieldtrip attended Columbia Values Diversity, a yearly event to mark Martin Luther King Day, which featured several drag performers from Nclusion Plus. On the permission slip for the fieldtrip, parents were not notified that the event would include a drag show.
Permission slips are required if there is any content of human sexuality.

Here is a picture of the queens performing.
Sensitive forum members may wish to avert their eyes.

Nclusion-Plus-Diversity-breakfast-01192023-1024x517.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: Keturah

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm all for freedom of speech but not the abuse of said freedom, in propagandizing "Christian " forums.

I'm sick of all the " in your face" balderdash from folks that want approval for sexual deviancy! Go BACK in the closet.

Houses may fall from the sky & smash not ONLY witches.......

Reactions: amigo de christo

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm all for freedom of speech but not the abuse of said freedom, in propagandizing "Christian " forums.
Propaganda is lying or misrepresenting facts to promote a specific point of view.

Can you point out exactly where I lied in my post?
I'm sick of all the " in your face" balderdash from folks that want approval for sexual deviancy! Go BACK in the closet.
I was never in the closet, straight people usually aren't.
Houses may fall from the sky & smash not ONLY witches.......
That almost sounds like a threat.

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm done........with your promotion of a specific point of view !
To the Iggy box with you.......

Reactions: amigo de christo

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm done........with your promotion of a specific point of view !
To the Iggy box with you.......
Folks haven't yet noticed. I unignored their post after reading yours.

TM is dedicated to opposing everything Christianity stands for and advocates all that it is against.

The opposer. The adversary.

What was the Tinman lacking in the Wizard of OZ story?

• Love

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Folks haven't yet noticed. I unignored their post after reading yours.

TM is dedicated to opposing everything Christianity stands for and advocates all that it is against.

The opposer. The adversary.

If you mean false witness yes i am opposed to that.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just a point here. the Tinman thought he didn't have a heart, but he did. He loved.

Here you go.

"… But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just a point here. the Tinman thought he didn't have a heart, but he did. He loved.

Here you go.

That lyric didn't exactly follow the movie.
Tinman also didn't have a brain, which in that respect made him to also be like scarecrow. However, Tinman was more concerned with having a heart.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Here you go.

And remember the tin man
Found he had what he thought he lacked
Remember the tin man

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tinman also didn't have a brain, which in that respect made him to also be like scarecrow. However, Tinman was more concerned with having a heart.
awww did someone's little insult fall flat?

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've seen that movie 12,000 times,used to be my favorite movie, and all of them had what they thought they lacked. Even if the lion was scared, he still entered the castle . Tinman was empathetic and friendly, and Scarecrow was using his brain all the time.
You need to watch it again. Where did it say the Tinman didn't have a brain?

Reactions: Mr E

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Soon the what is known as trigger points , speech will be forever silenced in the churches and in the streets .
WELL , no worries the lambs will still be speaking it no matter the cost .
IF THEY DEEM anything , any speech can cause harm to one or for one to harm themselves , THEY GONNA MAKE IT ILLEGAL .
THIS IS why the gays and etc are doing this last minute push about how saying being gay is a sin
has caused the suicide of many in times past . THEY WANT TO FOREVER silence the voice of truth
that does so prick their conscious . THEY want no REMINDER OF TRUTH .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well conservatives pushed hard to get Utah to pass the law that says anytime someone lodges a formal complaint about a book in a school library that book must be pulled off the shelves.

that sounds horrible....what morally debased instruction is going on?

:jest:

Apparently the 30 minute performance included a lesson on the history of drag and a discussion of why drag has become politicized.

Those poor children!

The survey at issue is known nationally as the Youth Risk Behavior Survey (YRBS). It was developed by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in 1990 to "monitor health behaviors that contribute markedly to the leading causes of death, disability, and social problems among youth and adults in the United States." There are, at present, both high school and middle school versions of the survey, which are anonymous.

False. Earlier this year the Mass legislature introduced a bill requiring sex education curriculum to be medically accurate. When it passed a committee was formed to investigate sex ed curriculums in the state and consider new curriculums. The committee received dozens of curriculum guides including one with the dubious lesson about cling wrap. It was never part of the state's curriculum and never in the schools.

Co ed! Anything but that

Permission slips are required if there is any content of human sexuality.

Here is a picture of the queens performing.
Sensitive forum members may wish to avert their eyes.

Nclusion-Plus-Diversity-breakfast-01192023-1024x517.jpeg
They destroyed themselves . This is all out perversion .

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've seen that movie 12,000 times,used to be my favorite movie, and all of them had what they thought they lacked. Even if the lion was scared, he still entered the castle . Tinman was empathetic and friendly, and Scarecrow was using his brain all the time.
You need to watch it again. Where did it say the Tinman didn't have a brain?

Maybe you should read the book....

Quite right.

Dorothy was thinking so earnestly as they walked along that she did not notice when the Scarecrow stumbled into a hole and rolled over to the side of the road. Indeed he was obliged to call to her to help him up again.

"Why didn't you walk around the hole?" asked the Tin Woodman.

"I don't know enough," replied the Scarecrow cheerfully. "My head is stuffed with straw, you know, and that is why I am going to Oz to ask him for some brains."

"Oh, I see," said the Tin Woodman. "But, after all, brains are not the best things in the world."

"Have you any?" inquired the Scarecrow.

"No, my head is quite empty," answered the Woodman. "But once I had brains, and a heart also; so, having tried them both, I should much rather have a heart."

Reactions: ButterflyJones

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is important to stay true to the association, metaphor, allegory, symbolism.

A "tin man" is a man of tin. Make of it what you will.

1686165958622.png