SHABBAT SHALOM

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Psa 4:8 I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety.

HUGS

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Jhn 17:13 And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves.
Jhn 17:14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
Jhn 17:15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.
Jhn 17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
Jhn 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
Jhn 17:18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.
Jhn 17:19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.
Jhn 17:20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
Jhn 17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

Shabbat Shalom
Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good Evening Friends!

iu
iu

Shabbat Shalom!
Be Blessed
Hugs
@Johann

Reactions: Lambano

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Lev 25:6 And the sabbath of the land shall be meat for you; for thee, and for thy servant, and for thy maid, and for thy hired servant, and for thy stranger that sojourneth with thee,

iu

Mat 3:4 And the same John had his raiment of camel's hair, and a leathern girdle about his loins; and his meat was locusts and wild honey.

iu

Mat 15:37 And they did all eat, and were filled: and they took up of the broken meat that was left seven baskets full.

iu

Luk 14:15 And when one of them that sat at meat with him heard these things, he said unto him, Blessed is he that shall eat bread in the kingdom of God.

iu

Shabbat Shalom
Hugs

Reactions: GEN2REV

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

Psa 4:8 I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety.

HUGS
Imagination’s utmost stretch cannot conceive of anything more gracious—and the contemplation of the most devoted Christian cannot think of
any words more majestic in goodness, more tender in sympathy, more full of honey and more luscious in their sweetness than the gracious words
that proceeded out of the lips of Jesus Christ!”—Volume 54, Sermon #3081

“God grant that they who preach Free Grace Doctrines may never get out of the habit of doing so! And may those who have almost forgotten the
sound of the word, Grace—and those who never knew the music of it—be made to lose their way until they ramble into the blessed neighbor
hood of the Sovereign Grace of God,...

“The invitations of the Gospel are invitations to happiness. In delivering God’s message, we do not ask men to come to a funeral, but to a wed
ding feast!”—Volume 54, Sermon #3086

Sabbath Shalom everyone, love ya all!!

J.

Reactions: Ziggy

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Imagination’s utmost stretch cannot conceive of anything more gracious—and the contemplation of the most devoted Christian cannot think of
any words more majestic in goodness, more tender in sympathy, more full of honey and more luscious in their sweetness than the gracious words
that proceeded out of the lips of Jesus Christ!”—Volume 54, Sermon #3081

“God grant that they who preach Free Grace Doctrines may never get out of the habit of doing so! And may those who have almost forgotten the
sound of the word, Grace—and those who never knew the music of it—be made to lose their way until they ramble into the blessed neighbor
hood of the Sovereign Grace of God,...

“The invitations of the Gospel are invitations to happiness. In delivering God’s message, we do not ask men to come to a funeral, but to a wed
ding feast!”—Volume 54, Sermon #3086

Sabbath Shalom everyone, love ya all!!

J.
Hugs...Lol!

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

HUGS

I will raise a hallelujah! Together with all the saints at Ziggy's Coffee...

Shalom 'ash·Rei Ha·'om yod·'Ei te·ru·'Ah YHVH be·'or pa·Nei·cha

Ye·hal·le·Chun. Be·shim·cha ye·gi·Lun kol hai·Yom u·ve·tzid·ka·te·Cha

ya·Ru·mu !.....Psa 89:16 In thy name shall they rejoice all the day: and in thy righteousness shall they be exalted.

“Dear friend’s, let us exult in this relationship between Christ and His people! We are as weak and foolish and as full of needs as sheep can be, but
we have a Shepherd who perfectly understands us, who so loves us that He will preserve to the end even the very least among us!”—Volume 54,
Sermon #3088
Amen and amen

J.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

HUGS

“You are no Christian if you do not pray. A prayerless soul is a Christless soul. You have no inheritance among the people of God if you have
never struggled with that Covenant Angel and come off the conqueror. Prayer is the indispensable mark of the true child of God.”—Volume 54,
Sermon #3091

“Out of all our Savior’s names—and they are all precious to us and, at certain times each one has its own peculiar charm—there is not one which
rings with such sweet music as this blessed name, “Jesus.” I suppose the reason of this is that it answers to our own name, the name of sinner.”—
Volume 54, Sermon #3102

Sabbath Shalom all ye saints!

J.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

HUGS

The Woman Who Fears the Lord
Pro 31:10 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.
Pro 31:11 The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.
Pro 31:12 She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.
Pro 31:13 She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands.
Pro 31:14 She is like the merchants' ships; she bringeth her food from afar.
Pro 31:15 She riseth also while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household, and a portion to her maidens.
Pro 31:16 She considereth a field, and buyeth it: with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.
Pro 31:17 She girdeth her loins with strength, and strengtheneth her arms.
Pro 31:18 She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night.
Pro 31:19 She layeth her hands to the spindle, and her hands hold the distaff.
Pro 31:20 She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy.
Pro 31:21 She is not afraid of the snow for her household: for all her household are clothed with scarlet.
Pro 31:22 She maketh herself coverings of tapestry; her clothing is silk and purple.
Pro 31:23 Her husband is known in the gates, when he sitteth among the elders of the land.
Pro 31:24 She maketh fine linen, and selleth it; and delivereth girdles unto the merchant.
Pro 31:25 Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.
Pro 31:26 She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness.
Pro 31:27 She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.
Pro 31:28 Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.
Pro 31:29 Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all.
Pro 31:30 Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised.
Pro 31:31 Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates.

shalom

J.

Reactions: Ziggy and farouk