Should Children Have The Right to Choose Whether or Not to Get Vaccinated?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Should Children be Able to Choose to Get Vaccinated?

• Total voters

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
6 stranger kids 24-7 seems like a lot to get to know each of them, and the guardians to give them each attention for their well being.
Don't know the criteria, or Laws, for kids, deemed wards of the State, whose parents are deceased, or they given up for adoption, or removed from the parents for the parents detained or Jailed. Seems like it could in some instances be okay, and other instances a nightmare for the kids, dependant on the Family Chosen and oversite.
Sad.

Most of these kids graduate to the "big house" eventually. They make their headlines and five minutes of fame for doing something atrocious and then get their new residence.

A few (very few) become somewhat normalized citizens.

It's kinda like paint. If all you do is pour red paint into a bucket with just a little blue... you don't get a bucket of blue paint. And it takes 5 times the amount of blue paint to begin to make it look like any shade of blue.

Yes, there has been a few spectacular cases of foster and adoption kids who go on in life to do extremely well...but most do spectacularly poorly.

So...

Because single parent families is where the bulk of these kids come from...guess what? I'm not a fan of such things.

Reactions: Taken

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This shot is experimental . TO any who are parents , DO not let them take this shot .
Too little too late some are gonna wish they had never taken it .
This shot has a sorry short term trial , NO MID TERM , NO LONG TERM .
This thing was rushed . And worse when they did a similiar trial a few years back
on animals with a virus and used this mrna vaccine .
The group which had been vaccinated had worse effects and more deaths when they were given the actual virus later .
THE body exploded with immune response , having brain hemorrages , lung and heart problems .
Cause the body went into hyper over drive with the immune response .
I learned this months back .
And the lady that said this was not some wild eye conspiracy theorist .
GUESS what .
ITs now starting to rear its ugly head . A lady died and it was found that because she had already
come into contact with the virus , then got the vaccine that it did what it had done in the animal studies .
ONLY this time they skipped the animal studies under the bogus fear mongering we gotta skip this and go right to humans .
FOLKS DO NOT take the vaccine . YOU run the risk of your body going into hyper drive
and over driving the immune response . WHICH IN TURN will do more damage . DO NOT TAKE IT .

Reactions: teamventure

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was just watching this and I find it interesting. Even if they're underage I say that when it comes to their health yes they should have the right to decide.

I agree, but only after the Guinea Pigs finish getting the vaccines first! Then the rest of us and our children will get the nonMrna vaccine (there is a nonMrna Vaccine coming out....cant wait! It will be safer) I'm still watching the Mrna vaccine deaths at this time. Way to early to decide! Let those who fear death, test out the Mrna Vaccine first. Nothing is being forced on anyone at this time.

Reactions: April_Rose

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This shot is experimental . TO any who are parents , DO not let them take this shot .
Too little too late some are gonna wish they had never taken it .
This shot has a sorry short term trial , NO MID TERM , NO LONG TERM .
This thing was rushed . And worse when they did a similiar trial a few years back
on animals with a virus and used this mrna vaccine .
The group which had been vaccinated had worse effects and more deaths when they were given the actual virus later .
THE body exploded with immune response , having brain hemorrages , lung and heart problems .
Cause the body went into hyper over drive with the immune response .
I learned this months back .
And the lady that said this was not some wild eye conspiracy theorist .
GUESS what .
ITs now starting to rear its ugly head . A lady died and it was found that because she had already
come into contact with the virus , then got the vaccine that it did what it had done in the animal studies .
ONLY this time they skipped the animal studies under the bogus fear mongering we gotta skip this and go right to humans .
FOLKS DO NOT take the vaccine . YOU run the risk of your body going into hyper drive
and over driving the immune response . WHICH IN TURN will do more damage . DO NOT TAKE IT .

Nope...
Save your breath.
I'm singing "give me two shots, give me two shots mister and you'll never see me no more"

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dearest AR,

It seems to me that the real question should start with, -- whether we're listening to objective medical opinion, OR Government Propaganda as in this video. And after figuring out the TRUTH of the "benefit" versus the "risk"; then proceed to the second question.

And of course, having already contracted the Wuhan Virus and given it to my wife, I'm already aware of the "risk", and I only hear horror stories about MANY whose "treatment" was CATASTROPHICALLY WORSE than the "disease", -- for a normal healthy individual. (I'm in a "high-risk" group, but NEVER felt "at-risk" at any stage of the virus.)

And although each individual's circumstance should be weighed on a myriad of factors, I would personally recommend: DO NOT take this so-called "Vaccination", regardless of age, health, or circumstances. It just might kill you FOR TAKING IT.

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
Elam (with Bobby Jo doing the typing! :rolleyes: )

Reactions: Wrangler

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I also want to point this out,. (to the non anti-vacciners) beware of fake vaccines.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dearest AR,

It seems to me that the real question should start with, -- whether we're listening to objective medical opinion, OR Government Propaganda as in this video. And after figuring out the TRUTH of the "benefit" versus the "risk"; then proceed to the second question.

And of course, having already contracted the Wuhan Virus and given it to my wife, I'm already aware of the "risk", and I only hear horror stories about MANY whose "treatment" was CATASTROPHICALLY WORSE than the "disease", -- for a normal healthy individual. (I'm in a "high-risk" group, but NEVER felt "at-risk" at any stage of the virus.)

And although each individual's circumstance should be weighed on a myriad of factors, I would personally recommend: DO NOT take this so-called "Vaccination", regardless of age, health, or circumstances. It just might kill you FOR TAKING IT.

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
Elam (with Bobby Jo doing the typing! :rolleyes: )

Oh you poor guy...
You don't even know all the brain function you lost because of the virus...

It's like a stroke in that capacity... you really don't know what you have lost. You think you are fine but you have lost all kinds of brain function from it.

You probably should stop giving medical advice to those who have not contracted the virus... you are believing the robot generated spam from Iran and China and retelling it as truth. Tsk tsk tsk...

When you catch it again you might get to the point where if your kidneys still work you will need the incontinence diapers.

Reactions: April_Rose

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even if they're underage I say that when it comes to their health yes they should have the right to decide.

Rights is not a concept that applies to all existents. Right do not pertain to children. Children have entitlements.

Your question undermines parental rights in an increasingly totalitarian society, bestowing entitlements mislabeled as rights.