should i be concerned?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i was angry yesterday. i told God i hate him....

later on i said sorry and to ask him to cleanse me and i want to love him
but i dont really feel different than when before this happeend.
how do i know if i repented enough. i have been joyfully worshiping all day.... i have joy. is something wrong that i dont think about yesterday?

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

how do i know if i repented enough. i have been joyfully worshiping all day.... i have joy. is something wrong that i dont think about yesterday?
Sounds to me like you repented "enough". Based on what Jesus told us about His Father, you can trust that God has forgiven you and isn't thinking about yesterday either. It sounds like that's exactly what you are doing: Trusting. And I think your joyful worship was the perfectly appropriate response.

Perhaps your joyful worship is something deep down in your soul that heard God's message of forgiveness to you? That's not something to be concerned about, it's wonderful!

As far as the east is from the west,
So far has He removed our wrongdoings from us.

(Psalm 103:12)

Last edited:

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Precious friend, sounds like God's Will to me:

Php_3:13 "Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,"

GRACE and Peace...

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

All sin is paid for on the Cross, by God, as Christ your Redeemer.

Salvation places your lifetime of sin on Jesus, who "became sin", so that you are "made righteous".

Its like this.
A sinner goes to the Cross, and God meets them there and turns them into a SON.
There is no such thing as a "Son of God" who has any more sin.
Why? Because Jesus has them......That's what He's doing up there on the Cross...>He's paying for them ALL with HIS BLOOD AND DEATH.

WELCOME TO THE "GOSPEL".

Jesus is a "one time sacrifice for ALL sin".
And why does the Blood of Jesus pay for all sin, yet it was shed 2000 yrs ago?
How can this blood keep saving people 2000 yrs later?
Because the Blood of Christ is God's BLood., and God's blood is ETERNAL REDEMPTION.

This is why Romans 4:8 says that God does not charge you with your sin, if you are born again.
He can't..>He's already paid for them all as Christ on the Cross.

WELCOME TO SALVATION.
WELCOME TO THE GIFT OF RIGHTEOUSNESS
WELCOME TO ETERNAL LIFE

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no condemnation in Christ Jesus, lilygrace (Romans 8:1).... Easier said then felt at times. I've done things to make me feel like I have a searing hot iron inside... But we are washed clean... we don't have to DO anything. Jesus did it already.

Devil is a liar.

May Jesus of Nazareth comfort you and give you peace

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
thank you. i dont even know if im saved now or not :(

God knows., and He's not keeping it a secret from you.

Generally when a person doubts their salvation, its not because they always doubted it.......its because they were once very involved with God, and they left this closeness they once felt, when God and Christ was very important to them.
So, always know this.......If you have trusted in Christ to be your Savior, then God became your eternal Father the day you did.
He is still your Father..in that case, and your feelings make no difference... As Salvation is not a feeling, its a birth, its a fact that can never be changed as you can't stop being born, and you can't end being born again.
So, if there is day, a moment in your life, when you trusted Christ to be your Savior, then God on day became your Father., and will remain so for as long as God exists, and that is going to be a while.

Now, if you have never had that moment when you trusted Christ, then do it now.
God is always waiting to take you into His family and keep you, if you take His So into your Heart, lilygrace.
He's ready, are you?

Reactions: lilygrace

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

@lilygrace

I have had some obnoxiously loud outbursts at God, several, and some saying A LOT WORSE than that.

And then I repented.

And then woke up the next day, with that little nudge letting me know to get up and rejoice and start singing praises.

Don't think that in our dark ugly battles, God won't help pick us up and lead us back into rejoicing over Him.

Congratulations on being led back into rejoicing

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
thank you. i dont even know if im saved now or not :(
Why is that? Because you felt joy and were praising God instead of wallowing in shame for your sin?

If someone or something is telling you that you have to live in a constant state of guilt and fear and shame or you're not saved, they're lying to you. You don't have to listen to that nonsense. Just trust that God loves you and forgives you and gave His Son for you and will save you. And then follow wherever that may lead you.

Please?

Last edited:

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It sounds like you have high highs and low lows. Maybe you should search for a more level path.

I think it was a mistake to tell the Lord you hate him.

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i would make more of a mistake if i actually responded to those i feel judged by.
however, do you think i more so should not have psoted htis. if i had a htought that i hated God he would have still known about it.

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Lambano

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no condemnation in Christ Jesus, lilygrace (Romans 8:1).... Easier said then felt at times. I've done things to make me feel like I have a searing hot iron inside... But we are washed clean... we don't have to DO anything. Jesus did it already.

Devil is a liar.

May Jesus of Nazareth comfort you and give you peace
This song comes to mind now and then. thank you

Reactions: TLHKAJ

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
should i be concerned?
If an elephant was on your foot you'd have good reason to be! :cool:

Reactions: Lambano

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@lilygrace I have been in the same situation from trials I went thru. Really bad things happening in my life and I felt like God abandoned me. And sometimes I also wonder if I'm saved. It has been a long time since I felt that strong holy spirit of Love and Peace. But I have felt a lesser level of him. I'm content with where I'm at I think. I wait for God to truly save me. And I will be saved if he resurrects me and brings me into heaven. I wait till then.