Should Trump Be Impeached?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Should President Trump Be Impeached?

• Total voters

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's see although he tried to start a peaceful protest he wound up getting everybody fired up and angry and he didn't step in much to fix it once it got out of control.
Didn't step in? What were you expecting him to do beyond what he did. Firstly, he did not incite any violence. In fact, he specifically told people to be peaceful and not to act like the Antifa/blm thugs. Then when the violence did occur he very shortly thereafter tweeted for people to stop and to go home peacefully. Shortly after that (probably as soon as could be arranged) he issued a video message telling people the same. You also have to remember that the Antifa/blm thugs came there to start violence no matter what Trump said or did.
The media and politicians that blame this on trump (and I include many republicans) are absolute simpletons to be directing responsibility for the violence on Trump. I expect the media and democrats to do this (because they lie and are really quite stupid as well) but the republicans that are now following the left narrative on this do not have an ounce of intelligence and are nothing more than blind sheep.

Reactions: Harvest 1874

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
) but the republicans that are now following the left narrative on this do not have an ounce of intelligence and are nothing more than blind sheep.

Just because I'm a little bit upset with Trump doesn't mean that I'm now following the left. I would never follow Biden. I would never hate Trump either, I'm just disappointed in him a bit that's all. And I know he didn't incite violence but what was he expecting after he spoke to them like that?

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just because I'm a little bit upset with Trump doesn't mean that I'm now following the left. I would never follow Biden. I would never hate Trump either, I'm just disappointed in him a bit that's all. And I know he didn't incite violence but what was he expecting after he spoke to them like that?
So if he didn't incite violence what are you blaming him for

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So if he didn't incite violence what are you blaming him for

Cause he didn't do anything after it happened. Pence did even though he didn't object to the election results though. :(

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's see although he tried to start a peaceful protest he wound up getting everybody fired up and angry and he didn't step in much to fix it once it got out of control.

Getting fired up is what people do at rallys', sports events, auto racing, etc.
No issue for me on that point.
Trump didn't get me angry.

Trump invited supporters to DC.
VIA, twitter, facebook.
Trump requested his supporters to dispurse and go home when Trouble broke out.
VIA, twitter, facebook.

Aweee, guess his supporters didn't get the dispurse and go home Message ...
But then, how could they??
Twitter and Facebook removed his posts and closed his accounts.

I have no reason to blame Trump for any individuals behavior. Trump did nothing unlawful on Government Grounds.

Gal 6:
[5] For every man shall bear his own burden.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: BreadOfLife

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cause he didn't do anything after it happened. Pence did even though he didn't object to the election results though. :(
Yes he did, I told you what he did. It was pretty much immediate. He told people to stop, be peaceful and go home.

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes he did, I told you what he did. It was pretty much immediate. He told people to stop, be peaceful and go home.

I meant he didn't call the national guard.

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I meant he didn't call the national guard.
Whether he did or pence did who cares. Actually trump said he did call the national guard. Maybe they both did. Don't count on the news to tell you that.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Pence did even though he didn't object to the election results though.
So why can't you see that it is Mike Pence and the Supreme Court who are ultimately responsible for the deaths (and turmoil) which occurred on January 6? Yet no one is holding these traitors accountable.

Nothing would have happened on January 6 if the Supreme Court had taken action on November 5 (since Nov 4 was still a part of the Nov 3 election fraud, which continued for at least another week). Since they neglected their constitutional, legal, and moral duty, the burden fell on Mike Pence.

And Pence (as the VP as well as the President of the Senate), should have immediately gone before the nation from the Oval Office on November 5 and told everyone -- Particularly McConnell, Pelosi, Schumer, and McCarthy -- that he would not tolerate any political interference with how he handled his responsibilities on January 6.

Indeed he should have spoken out loudly and clearly and told the Supreme Court to do their duty, since election fraud is a very serious federal crime.

Pence was as privy to all the shenanigans which took place in five states as anyone else. Here is just one example of a report published on The Gateway Pundit on November 4, which should have come to Pence's attention:

WOW! — The Steal Is On!… With Last Night’s Ballot Dump Wisconsin has 88% Voter Turnout or HIGHER! IT’S EITHER AN IMPOSSIBLE NEW RECORD OR IT’S HORSESH*T

In fact more so, since he is (or was ) the right-hand man of the president. He should have asked Trump to remain silent (as the aggrieved party) and he should have aggressively taken the lead in exposing the fraud one way or another.

Instead he deliberately betrayed Trump and America by sending out a letter BEFORE January 6 telling the whole world that he was too much of a coward and a traitor to do his duty to God and country.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So why can't you see that it is Mike Pence and the Supreme Court who are ultimately responsible for the deaths (and turmoil) which occurred on January 6? Yet no one is holding these traitors accountable.

I know they're responsible, but as president of The United States it was part of his responsibility.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
They were fired up years before this and Trump just said the truth.
Only maybe 1% of the crowd did the wrong thing and them lot were not armed, they were not looking for a fight and they were just wanting to be listened to because they were sick to death of being fobbed off.

A un armed woman was shot dead for what ! that's the biggest issue here as to the entering of the building truly in fact. they should be ashamed of this and the footage of it should be shown for all to see. she should get a statue erected for her standing in that very spot that she was shot dead as a reminder to all of the price that people pay for freedom against tyrants and the blood sucking Vampers that dismiss the peoples rights to fair and true elections.

The election has been stolen ! just as Biden boasted he would steal the election. the proof is their for all to see in fact and the Constitution is not being upheld. due to fear that Judges and political people hold as to the likes of Biden's Communist party and the MSM slandering Trump 24/7 for 4 years. this is how Communist take overs work, they get control of the media first and then go to work like a mafia with using intimidation over all, then the murdering starts and then the mass murdering starts. they are Satanist ! go look at Biden's and all his buddy's history, he is a creep show. First of all he wants is more power over people to pressure them down and around and that's a fact, his Party is insane loony's. blood thirsty for power over all and dominating and dictating over all. To hell with them ! don't let them push you around.

Remember Norbit and his puppet show, with little Red riding hood and the big fat big of the forest, when he said give them up smooth ! that's just like Biden's game is and remember how Norbit got out of hand with the puppet show and that Mr Wang had to step in. poor Norbit and what he had to deal with.
Remember Mr Wang in the end sorted them out, he stood up to the boys and got Norbit's wife right in the blow hole. just remember Mr Wang said Norbit is very strong just like worrier. even the likes of Norbit surprised Mr Wang.

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Nothing would have happened on January 6 if the Supreme Court had taken action on November 5 (since Nov 4 was still a part of the Nov 3 election fraud, which continued for at least another week). Since they neglected their constitutional, legal, and moral duty, the burden fell on Mike Pence.

And Pence (as the VP as well as the President of the Senate), should have immediately gone before the nation from the Oval Office on November 5 and told everyone -- Particularly McConnell, Pelosi, Schumer, and McCarthy -- that he would not tolerate any political interference with how he handled his responsibilities on January 6.

Indeed he should have spoken out loudly and clearly and told the Supreme Court to do their duty, since election fraud is a very serious federal crime.

Pence was as privy to all the shenanigans which took place in five states as anyone else. Here is just one example of a report published on The Gateway Pundit on November 4, which should have come to Pence's attention:

WOW! — The Steal Is On!… With Last Night’s Ballot Dump Wisconsin has 88% Voter Turnout or HIGHER! IT’S EITHER AN IMPOSSIBLE NEW RECORD OR IT’S HORSESH*T

In fact more so, since he is (or was ) the right-hand man of the president. He should have asked Trump to remain silent (as the aggrieved party) and he should have aggressively taken the lead in exposing the fraud one way or another.

Instead he deliberately betrayed Trump and America by sending out a letter BEFORE January 6 telling the whole world that he was too much of a coward and a traitor to do his duty to God and country.
And maybe also blame the media, democrat cities and states and the left in general for not condemning (and in fact encouraging) all the rioting, burning and murder that happened for 6 months. Didn't that send a message that aggressive protesting was appropriate.

Stuart

Jan 1, 2021
Scotland
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Okay, I know that this seems really rather strange for a republican to be asking this question, but I must say that I am majorly disappointed in Donald Trump right now for his childish behavior and the fact that he should have been the first one to respond when the capitol was under attack yesterday not Pence. So for that reason I have to vote yes, but it being so close to the inauguration date I don't see that happening. What are all of your thoughts on this?

Maybe just throw rotten tomatoes at him instead lol

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Didn't that send a message that aggressive protesting was appropriate.
Of course. But there would always be a DOUBLE STANDARD. Leftist anarchy would be encouraged, while Right-wing or Populist protests would be totally condemned and vilified. And it worked because of the treasonous media and social media.

Gideons300

Nov 3, 2020
Maryville, Tn.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump is going to leave office January 20th. No, he can't be impeached. Pence responded because he was on scene. Trump responded and even Tweeted his remarks. He did not call for violence! The gathering in D.C was peaceful until the typical usual violent Soros funded crowd of cur showed up.
They were dressed in Trump shirts, MAGA hats, and some most likely even as police. As instructed! Which OANN reported during this whole uprising. A Tweet to ANTIFA supporters instructed them to do this and wear MAGA hats and Trump shirts so that the blame for the rioting fell on Trump supporters and Trump by proxy. But those domestic terrorists, as always, were Soros funded. And they were members of ANTIFA and BLM.
Oh, and the mask mandate insures they'll not be prosecuted because they can't be identified.

And the members of Trump's cabinet that are making a marked exit? Are rats jumping ship and in hopes to make it look like they're leaving because Trump is a bad person.
They're rats!
Because the previous administration's people always leave, nearly without exception, when the incoming president enters and appoints their own cabinet.

Joe Biden, worked his entire professional career to be President of the United States of America!
Now, he'll leave his life having entered our White House, with a legacy of Commander and Thief of the American Presidency!
And after that Joe? There's Hell to look forward too. May Kamala help you pack and carry your bags all the way there.
Your attitude is simply not Christ's. It is self. It is simply carnal mindedness when one can merrily send others to hell, rather than interceding in prayer for them.

Is that not our call as His children, to be light to those in darkness, to love and pray for those who oppose us?

I am not trying to embarrass you and I pray you truly accept that. It is just that this post is sadly far, far from pleasing to God, and for those of you who find agreement and reassurance from reading the darkness of such callous attitudes towards lost souls, you are partakers of the same error. Judgment is coming. Do we not get it starts with us, those who call ourselves His children?

I am in prayer for you, sister. God has a higher path for every single one of us, a greater destiny. But we must break before Him hating our carnal self, longing to be delivered from its grip before our eyes can be opened to what God has for us.... brand new natures motivated by love.

blessings,

Gids

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I know they're responsible, but as president of The United States it was part of his responsibility.
Not if he himself was under attack and had been betrayed by absolutely everyone. The day he was defrauded of his clear election victory, the responsibility fell on the shoulders of others to deal with this huge crime against America, Trump, and about 75 million citizens who voted lawfully.

The DOJ and FBI should have immediately seized all the voting machines and ballots in those five states on November 4 and set up a special commission and a special prosecutor to thoroughly investigate the fraud. Under normal circumstances this election should have been declared null and void. And hundreds should have been arrested and jailed.

Had they done their constitutional duty, the whole world would have known that this election was blatantly stolen. But they were a part of the conspiracy, so traitor Barr claimed that he had found *nothing*.

When elections were being stolen in other countries, the media had no problem exposing that fraud. But because they all hated Trump, they were rejoicing in the fraud, and colluding with the fraudsters to broadcast false information and outright propaganda.

Reactions: BreadOfLife

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, I know that this seems really rather strange for a republican to be asking this question, but I must say that I am majorly disappointed in Donald Trump right now for his childish behavior and the fact that he should have been the first one to respond when the capitol was under attack yesterday not Pence. So for that reason I have to vote yes, but it being so close to the inauguration date I don't see that happening. What are all of your thoughts on this?
VERY FEW Democratic leaders denounced the violence that began last May and continued for 4 months. The ones that DID denounce it did NOT do it immediately and with ANY sort of consistency - yet they ALL decry President Trump for his next-day condemnation of the Capitol riot.

At the Democratic National Convention in August – the country had been under siege by BLM and ANTIFA rioters, who were burning down city after city and tearing down monument after monument – and not ONE SINGLE speech was made condemning the violence. In fact – not ONE SINGLE speech was made that even addressed the violence – as if it had NEVER taken place.

- Several city blocks were taken siege by a mob in Seattle and renamed it “C.H.A.Z.” – and Democrat leader did NOTHING – even AFTER people were killed. It wasn’t until they mob wound up at the Leftist Mayor’s doorstep that she finally did something.

- Portland burned EVERY night for 100 days – and Democrat leaders did NOTHING.

- Rep. Nancy Pelosi’s answer to the violence: "People will do what they do."

- Rep. Jerry Nadler called the ANTIFA violence n Portland – “A myth.”

- The Leftist site Vox’s German Lopez said during the riots last summer that while “riots are destructive, dangerous, and scary,” they serve a purpose, because they “can lead to serious social reforms.”
However –
of the siege on the Capitol the other day, Lopez hypocritically stated: “Every person who forced their way into the Capitol should be arrested.”

- CNN reported on the August riots in Kenosha, Wis., as “fiery but mostly peaceful.”
Excusing the left-wing violence – CNN’s Omar Jimenez described the scene as “an expression of anger and frustration,” while the city was in FLAMES in the background.

- CNN’s Chris Cuomo also made excuses for rioters: "Please, show me where it says protesters are supposed to be polite and peaceful."

But they ALL condemned the riot at the Capitol as “unprecedented violence”.
The Leftist Democrat hypocrisy is so thick, you need a chainsaw to cut through it . . .

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
VERY FEW Democratic leaders denounced the violence that began last May and continued for 4 months. The ones that DID denounce it did NOT do it immediately and with ANY sort of consistency - yet they ALL decry President Trump for his next-day condemnation of the Capitol riot.

At the Democratic National Convention in August – the country had been under siege by BLM and ANTIFA rioters, who were burning down city after city and tearing down monument after monument – and not ONE SINGLE speech was made condemning the violence. In fact – not ONE SINGLE speech was made that even addressed the violence – as if it had NEVER taken place.

- Several city blocks were taken siege by a mob in Seattle and renamed it “C.H.A.Z.” – and Democrat leader did NOTHING – even AFTER people were killed. It wasn’t until they mob wound up at the Leftist Mayor’s doorstep that she finally did something.

- Portland burned EVERY night for 100 days – and Democrat leaders did NOTHING.

- Rep. Nancy Pelosi’s answer to the violence: "People will do what they do."

- Rep. Jerry Nadler called the ANTIFA violence n Portland – “A myth.”

- The Leftist site Vox’s German Lopez said during the riots last summer that while “riots are destructive, dangerous, and scary,” they serve a purpose, because they “can lead to serious social reforms.”
However –
of the siege on the Capitol the other day, Lopez hypocritically stated: “Every person who forced their way into the Capitol should be arrested.”

- CNN reported on the August riots in Kenosha, Wis., as “fiery but mostly peaceful.”
Excusing the left-wing violence – CNN’s Omar Jimenez described the scene as “an expression of anger and frustration,” while the city was in FLAMES in the background.

- CNN’s Chris Cuomo also made excuses for rioters: "Please, show me where it says protesters are supposed to be polite and peaceful."

But they ALL condemned the riot at the Capitol as “unprecedented violence”.
The Leftist Democrat hypocrisy is so thick, you need a chainsaw to cut through it . . .
Nothing to be seen hear !
Hang on Nancy Pelosi has something to say :rolleyes:. The Sky is falling !