Should Trump Step Down?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you think Trump is one if the two witnesses (who will likely be Elijah and Enoch), then you should probably read some commentary of numerous scholars to het some insight. These witnesses preach in Jerusalem for 3 1/2 years to the Jews ... in their language!
The Antichrist - (whoever he is) will certainly try to kill Trump if he miraculously wins. When he us empowered he will go after all of us and the Jews.

Just a comment about a subject that is small.

Enoch cannot be one of the two witnesses. The two witnesses are killed and raised, but the testimony of Enoch is this:

Hebrews 11:5
King James Version

5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.

The Construct is an emphatic so it is better "will not" for should can mean just possible in our English.

I used to believe this as well until I pieced all this together.

Some say Moses and Elijah for they were on the mount, but we will know when they get here and start their ministry.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just a comment about a subject that is small.

Enoch cannot be one of the two witnesses. The two witnesses are killed and raised, but the testimony of Enoch is this:

Hebrews 11:5
King James Version

5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.

The Construct is an emphatic so it is better "will not" for should can mean just possible in our English.

I used to believe this as well until I pieced all this together.

Some say Moses and Elijah for they were on the mount, but we will know when they get here and start their ministry.
You could pull "should not see death" out of context but the facts contained in the whole passage pertains to his life at that period of time: He was translated, he was not found, he pleased God and he didn't die.
Elijah did not die either, which is why I submitted both, since the Bible says it is appointed that all men die. I don't know, could be Moses, but then he would have to die again. I do know Trump isn't one of them.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Should Trump Step Down?

Stepping down would be his own decision. But he doesn't need to 'step down' as the people have made that decision for him by voting him out.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm betting he will leave the White House on Jan 20, if not sooner. He seems to be trending toward breaking all of the traditions associated with transition.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Every person is to be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those which exist are established by God. 2 Therefore whoever resists authority has opposed the ordinance of God; and they who have opposed will receive condemnation upon themselves." Romans 13:1-2

Don't worry, God has it all under control! He will appoint whom He will appoint - for a purpose. Now considering that this country has become soooo corrupt in every area, could be it is time for Judgment. If He allows this massive fraud and Biden to be elected, it just means we are in or just preceding the the Great Tribulation Period. Frankly, I thought when Gay Marriage was legalized, judgment was right around the corner. The pandemic I would say must be part of the "Beginning of Sorrows" as described in Matthew 24.
Looking back and taking into account that all that the Left threw at Trump for four years and none of it stuck; and in addition to all that, just a month before the election, we get a new Supreme Court Justice, you would think that God is with Trump and has prepared him for another term. Then again, Biden and Harris would usher us quickly into this New World Order/ the Great Reset and jumpstart God's end time scenario. I just don't know, but I am confident that God has a purpose. Honestly, Trump can't thwart the Antichrist and prevent the Great Tribulation, so if we have him for another four, what's the purpose of that? Well, let's see, China is behind this pandemic and election fraud possibly because those Trade agreements didn't sit well with them. So if Trump miraculously wins, what will the they do? Their final hand to play would be war. That's when we will need someone that will not hesitate to press buttons. Also Iran is close to having nukes and will join with other countries to attack Israel. They need us to have their backs. If Trump is in, they do. If Biden is in, we won't. A Biden win will completely destabilize the Mid-East and war will be imminent. So, the Rider of the Black Horse will be on his way.
If someone starts "pressing buttons" we all lose.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If someone starts "pressing buttons" we all lose.
Barney, how many times has Sheriff Andy told you not to jump to conclusions? ;)
The Great Tribulation should be viewed by all Christians as a darkness before the dawn, bitter/sweet. The world is corrupt and Jesus is coming to fix it. Trump can't fix it. He was just there to expose the corruption, how terrible it is.
"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness;
Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!" Isaiah 5:20
It is an upside down world as if those who have been deceived live in an alternate reality.
Evidently, God already sent out a strong delusion so that they believe the lies.
Before every time of peace in history, what event led up to that Peace? War.
Jesus will war against all who oppose Him, His own and all who attack Israel. When the trumpets start to blow and 1/3 of the planet (likely the Middle East) is on fire, God ordained it but how i will this physically be manifested? War. There is going to be wars, earthquakes , famines and much death. This won't last long. And WE don't lose anything if we die - we go to heaven, the unbelievers forfeit their souls.
This is a totally corrupt system and it needs to be judged. If not yet, how much longer could we go down this path - we won't have a nation by the people and for the people. No, the Globalist Elites have determined long ago that the US was the obstacle in the way of their NWO. But they dont have a clue of what is about to take place.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Barney, how many times has Sheriff Andy told you not to jump to conclusions? ;)
The Great Tribulation should be viewed by all Christians as a darkness before the dawn, bitter/sweet. The world is corrupt and Jesus is coming to fix it. Trump can't fix it. He was just there to expose the corruption, how terrible it is.
"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness;
Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!" Isaiah 5:20
It is an upside down world as if those who have been deceived live in an alternate reality.
Evidently, God already sent out a strong delusion so that they believe the lies.
Before every time of peace in history, what event led up to that Peace? War.
Jesus will war against all who oppose Him, His own and all who attack Israel. When the trumpets start to blow and 1/3 of the planet (likely the Middle East) is on fire, God ordained it but how i will this physically be manifested? War. There is going to be wars, earthquakes , famines and much death. This won't last long. And WE don't lose anything if we die - we go to heaven, the unbelievers forfeit their souls.
This is a totally corrupt system and it needs to be judged. If not yet, how much longer could we go down this path - we won't have a nation by the people and for the people. No, the Globalist Elites have determined long ago that the US was the obstacle in the way of their NWO. But they dont have a clue of what is about to take place.
Our approaches to eschatology are worlds apart, I'm afraid. :)

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You could pull "should not see death" out of context but the facts contained in the whole passage pertains to his life at that period of time: He was translated, he was not found, he pleased God and he didn't die.
Elijah did not die either, which is why I submitted both, since the Bible says it is appointed that all men die. I don't know, could be Moses, but then he would have to die again. I do know Trump isn't one of them.

Well it says enoch was translated so that he should not see death! NO out of context there!

But who the two witnesses are- my vote will simply be for 2 good ole Jewish boys who get saved and God work through them. Could be wrong, could be right! We will know for sure when they start their ministries and we look down from heaven to see them do their thing!

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm betting he will leave the White House on Jan 20, if not sooner. He seems to be trending toward breaking all of the traditions associated with transition.
Democrats have been breaking all the traditions: the Law, honor, integrity, fair election and trying to break apart this nation to transition into a drastically soon to be disfunctional New World Globalist Utopia. No worries, the Lord will intervene!