Siege of Whitehouse planned

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apparently the group who was involved in Occupy Wall street is planning on a siege of the Whitehouse that will last through the election. Wonder if this is just a threat or if they are really going to do this. The word "siege" is a militaristic word indicating they are going to try and lock the Whitehouse down and not let anyone out. Interested in seeing how it will play out. If they do I don't think it will help you get leftist cause. It may be a really bad move.

Group That Helped Start Occupy Wall Street Planning ‘Siege’ of White House Group That Helped Start Occupy Wall Street Planning 'Siege' of White House

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apparently the group who was involved in Occupy Wall street is planning on a siege of the Whitehouse that will last through the election. Wonder if this is just a threat or if they are really going to do this. The word "siege" is a militaristic word indicating they are going to try and lock the Whitehouse down and not let anyone out. Interested in seeing how it will play out. If they do I don't think it will help you get leftist cause. It may be a really bad move.

Group That Helped Start Occupy Wall Street Planning ‘Siege’ of White House Group That Helped Start Occupy Wall Street Planning 'Siege' of White House

Yep. Thanks for the heads up. This paragraph stood out:

"We will not let Donald Trump steal the election!" it said, adding that after the November 3rd election, activists "will be ready to reconvene at any time after that to ensure the peaceful transition of power."

Know what that means? In essence it means that Donald Trump will be "transitioned" OUT of power, no matter whether he wins or not. If he wins, the protesters will claim it was only by "illegal" means, and anarchy will ensue. They will "occupy" Washington D.C. by the millions on the grounds that the election was "stolen."

I started piecing this together last month, as per Post #46 in the following thread:
Brace yourselves! Dana Coverstone 3 dreams. Woe to America!

OWS had anarchistic roots, albeit non-violent ones, but wait till BLM joins the fun. With overwhelming numbers already "occupying," BLM could just walk in and start wreaking havoc on this nation's capital with virtually nothing to stop them.

Time to start praying. It needs to be thwarted, or vast destruction is likely going to be the result.

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes the Democrats are already floating the idea. They have already set the stage for the claims by accusing Trump and the USPO of holding back ballots etc. Despite the fact the PO has already said it's not changing anything until after the election. So be prepared for the T"stole the election" claim. The only thing that might stave off the chaos will be a landslide in his favor. But with the vehemence against him of the left I don't look for it to be a landslide.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes the Democrats are already floating the idea. They have already set the stage for the claims by accusing Trump and the USPO of holding back ballots etc. Despite the fact the PO has already said it's not changing anything until after the election. So be prepared for the T"stole the election" claim. The only thing that might stave off the chaos will be a landslide in his favor. But with the vehemence against him of the left I don't look for it to be a landslide.

I don't either. I look for it to be another close election.

But this sets up a perfect storm:
1. Trump wins the election.
2. The DNC challenges the results citing voter fraud.
3. Mass rioting ensues, after the Leftist media incites them to it through rumors of potential political corruption.
4. The rioting is so bad in D.C., with mobs overtaking the White House itself, that Trump himself has to be evacuated...
5. The capital then is subjected to vandalism and looting on a wide scale, including the destruction of churches in the area.

Should this take place, it is anyone's guess as to who ultimately is determined to be the next rightful President of the United States. But I'm thinking it may still be Trump, but only after considerable prayer goes up to God on his behalf.

Just thinking out loud, but the above has been playing in my head since last night.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
@Hidden In Him Trump would bring in the military to defend the white house. He wouldn't put up with it like the democrats do.

I would be more concerned with voter suppression at the polls, in the 2016 election there was a group outside a polling place with baseball bats. What do you think is going to happen this time?

Will the economy have already collapsed?

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Hidden In Him Trump would bring in the military to defend the white house. He wouldn't put up with it like the democrats do.

I've thought about this, Forrest, and you would think he would certainly be inclined to do this, yes. Only then it could be perceived and interpreted as governmental retaliation, and that is a touchy thing when the city is already overrun with hundreds of thousands of potentially violent demonstrators.

I have been mulling over a mention in Dana Coverstone's dreams about Trump being nowhere to be seen when all the rioting and burning in Washington D.C. takes place, and this could account for it. It could also account for some things mentioned in my dreams, though I'm still thinking it through.

Last edited:

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gee thanks. That really helps, LoL.

The thought of Nero fiddling as Rome goes up in flames seems to come to mind. :p
What can go wrong? God is still on His Throne. All is going according to His plan.

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What can go wrong? God is still on His Throne. All is going according to His plan.

I'm aware of that : ) It's not as if it's stealing my peace. There are some things that worry me, but the above scenario coming to pass is most certainly not one of them.

Besides, the Gaithers aren't really my thing. If you wanna lift my spirits, come a little harder, Lol. That stuff kinda puts me to sleep. :)

But the intentions are good, so God bless. No worries. Just junk coming upon the world is all. As one of my favorite prophets once said, "As the world is descending into ever-increasing darkness, the church will dwell in ever-increasing Light." So I'm good.

Reactions: Giuliano

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm aware of that : ) It's not as if it's stealing my peace. There are some things that worry me, but the above scenario coming to pass is most certainly not one of them.

Besides, the Gaithers aren't really my thing. If you wanna lift my spirits, come a little harder, Lol. That stuff kinda puts me to sleep. :)

But the intentions are good, so God bless. No worries. Just junk coming upon the world is all. As one of my favorite prophets once said, "As the world is descending into ever-increasing darkness, the church will dwell in ever-increasing Light." So I'm good.
Glad to hear you're not descending into fear; but I think others seem to be. So many things seem to rattle them.

Reactions: bbyrd009

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The sad part is we don't WANT our country to defend into darkness. But it is. As our country descends further in to sin and chaos God's judgement will fall upon us.

For those that rest on the "plan" of God you have to keep in mind it is the plan of God for believers to live righteous lives and influence the world around them. He is also clear that as a people fall further and further into wickedness often the church goes with it. And we are seeing that today.

The church might shine, but don't forget that doesn't mean God's judgement doesn't fall on everyone and everything around us. Christians are NOT immune from the suffering and persecution that is coming.

It also doesn't mean we shouldn't try and stop it either.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The sad part is we don't WANT our country to defend into darkness. But it is. As our country descends further in to sin and chaos God's judgement will fall upon us.

For those that rest on the "plan" of God you have to keep in mind it is the plan of God for believers to live righteous lives and influence the world around them. He is also clear that as a people fall further and further into wickedness often the church goes with it. And we are seeing that today.

The church might shine, but don't forget that doesn't mean God's judgement doesn't fall on everyone and everything around us. Christians are NOT immune from the suffering and persecution that is coming.

It also doesn't mean we shouldn't try and stop it either.
You think Trump has led the US into darkness? He hasn't unified the country, that's for sure.

Last edited:

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You think Trump has led the US into darkness? He hasn't unified the country, that's for sure.

The left is leading us into darkness. It's more evident every day.

It's been happening slowly for a long time. It's grown exponentially, like a pandemic. And it is far more dangerous than COVID.

No Trump hasn't unified the country. Obama was the great divider and it's increased even more. The left isn't interested in unity. It's interested in crushing everyone who doesn't believe like them.

Last edited:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Ive been hearing whispers of this... Even Pelosi was saying stuff that really sounded like a coup...

The thing is this... Why would you announce the details of the siege??? A successful siege is a surprise...
Could be a decoy, a distraction... Like someone above said, the military will defend the white house...
When you look at successful coups in the past nearly always we see them get the military on their side first...
Is it possible that they have the assurance of the military leader???

If Trump wins it might be possible that the UN supplies the democrats with arms to engage the US military in a civil war

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ive been hearing whispers of this... Even Pelosi was saying stuff that really sounded like a coup...

The thing is this... Why would you announce the details of the siege??? A successful siege is a surprise...
Could be a decoy, a distraction... Like someone above said, the military will defend the white house...
When you look at successful coups in the past nearly always we see them get the military on their side first...
Is it possible that they have the assurance of the military leader???

If Trump wins it might be possible that the UN supplies the democrats with arms to engage the US military in a civil war
Watch the silent majority come out in full force if this was to take place. If you're not sure who the silent majority are then just imagine all those who are never seen on tv rioting, protesting, giving interviews, or speaking to the media.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I would be more concerned with voter suppression at the polls, in the 2016 election there was a group outside a polling place with baseball bats. What do you think is going to happen this time?

Will the economy have already collapsed?
You are correct about the polls. In 2012, the radical Black Panthers had people stationed at some polls in PA.

Problems, Panthers surface at Pa. polls

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobby Jo

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Glad to hear you're not descending into fear; but I think others seem to be. So many things seem to rattle them.
Being aware of evil is not the same thing as descending into fear.

2 Cor 2:11--I have done this so that we may not be taken advantage of by Satan. For we are not ignorant of his schemes.

Ephesians 5:11--Don’t participate in the fruitless works of darkness, but instead expose them.