Significant dates of Christ - Frankincense - Are the customs Pagan? Dinners around the world!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello friend.
We don't seem to to post on the same threads these days.
Just want to say- " Happy, blessed , and healthy New Year " to you and your house. :)

Blessings... H
Happiness and blessings to you and yours. If you find something I need to look at...feel free to catch my attention.
I do look for some threads that have some substance....just have not found a lot.

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Happiness and blessings to you and yours. If you find something I need to look at...feel free to catch my attention.
I do look for some threads that have some substance....just have not found a lot.

:D
I liked your- " I do look for some threads that have substance..just not found a lot."

AGREE finding something worth posting in is like looking for pearls.
I have not enjoyed the threads I have been posting in...mainly because I find I am arguing against legalism and Pharisee -ism.
Now I have put a few members on Ignore, and the Site suddenly is brighter :D

People come and go on Sites...so I now await some new blood , people who know how to discuss something without getting nasty.
I am not guiltless when I return kind for kind. :oops:

Blessings... H

Reactions: Grailhunter