Silent Conquest - The End of Freedom of Expression in the West

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Markseasigh

Dec 4, 2012
Yes even more scary is that the UN is starting to form new laws for the US.
This will only put restrictions on our rights, if not abolish any right we have that thousands of us true Americans have died for. NOW THEY WILL TAKE OUR GUNS
FAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Praise GOD for GOD is worthy of PRAISE!!!!!

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Markseasigh said:
Yes even more scary is that the UN is starting to form new laws for the US.
This will only put restrictions on our rights, if not abolish any right we have that thousands of us true Americans have died for. NOW THEY WILL TAKE OUR GUNS
FAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Praise GOD for GOD is worthy of PRAISE!!!!!
It's hard to argue that the defense of one's person, property, family and coworkers is a right, especially in America which has now become so twisted that former values have been stood on their head. Wrong is right. Right is wrong. You know the drill as well as I.

Violence is ok on the TV, but wrong in real life. Murder is ok if you're wearing a uniform and have been ordered to it by the government, but it's wrong if you decide to do it yourself. Why is killing in a foreign country ok, but killing is not ok at home? Faith in Christ is wrong....yada yada yada we've heard it all before and we're going to be treated to more. And what's more, you know it.

I too am saddened by the tragedy in Newtown, Connecticut, but I have not been blinded by my tears. It was not a gun issue. Certainly guns were used to take lives and that is a terrible thing. Our local TV carried a story last night about a man who bludgeoned his wife to death with an aluminum baseball bat while their son looked on. Shall baseball bats be included on the restricted weapons list too or is there something else we need to look at?

I could be wrong here, but it seems to me that every single one of those who carried out these crimes were suffering from mental health issues. My daughter is a mental health worker and is constantly complaining about the lessening of programs that are of benefit to sick persons and society in general. We live in Florida, a place that has more than its quota of homeless persons. Most if not all of these persons are not able to function completely on their own as adults. The system literally leaves them in a ditch.

American national charity was once legendary. It is no more. We are more famous now for selling weapons of war than for distributing CARE packages, for invading foreign countries and for war crimes than for acts of kindness and peaceful leadership. Sadly, Russia is now an advocate of peace while America proudly marches into war after war.

We have become a nation of thieves and liars and murderers and we have forgotten God.

Prayer has been removed from our schools. It's illegal in public. The Name of Jesus, the Prince of Peace has been removed from text books and is mocked by teachers all the way from Kindergarten to college and beyond. Satan is a hero! As a nation we have told God to go away. We have turned our collective backs upon Him and when a tragedy happens we ask where He is.

God is right where we told Him to go. Away.

Even when He has done this, He is still mocked and questioned and scoffed. His love is abandoned. The health care our people need is sacrificed on the altar of war and so yet another person, who might have become a useful member of society, takes what's left of his sanity and picks up a deadly weapon. God is not there to help because we are too debauched in our sins to allow Him to do so and too much in love with war to finance help for our own citizens. We are abandoning the aged and infirm so as to finance American hegemony and international murder. We drop bombs from robot aircraft on innocent communities - yet we express hypocritical shock when it happens at home - when our own children are victims. America is so blind in its pride and self-love that we cannot see our own duplicity, our own crimes, our own sin.

God bless America? God is now judging and damning America! How much more evidence do we need?

It has been said that a people get the government they deserve. The consequences of our neglect is staring us in the face and our children are paying the price for our lack of vision. We deserve what happened that terrible Friday in school. We deserve it and we will see it happen again and again because we as a nation have turned our back upon God - the only real source of peace and safety.

Every person that reads this knows that Christians are next on the agenda for being relieved of our freedom to worship and to defend ourselves and our families. They are coming for us. Our only recourse is to prayer and to arms.

IF GOD DOES NOT JUDGE AMERICA, HE WILL HAVE TO APOLOGIZE TO SODOM AND GOMORRAH.

but that's just me, hollering from the choir loft...