since I know that there is a purpose for everything god has made

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

elmo

Sep 19, 2007
I'd like some input according to the verse genesis 1:1"In the beginning God created heaven and earth.What about the planets? where did they come from, and what is their purpose for being out there.I refuse to believe God was just decorating the universe because He usually does things for a reason or else why create other planets and galaxies.and dinosaurs and big animals as such...are they real, and could they fit into the ark?Also in the 1st verse of genisis I wonder that since it says "heaven and earth" together,does that mean that heaven and eath were made together.why did God separate t he Angets from us humans or "mortals"but Im not done with my inquiriesxin the new testament it is spoken that:eek:ne everything in the Bible is fulfilled then all laws of heaven and earth will be abolished to be recreated...(that's as much as I can remember without a bible in front of me)my question is how come we have to wait for the new law instead of have the new law haooen now because maybel, just maybe people would come to God easier if they how much better "GOD'S WAY IS".you can have a dream but if you don't go out and claim it, it will never come to passthere are those who love god enough thawt faith is enough for them to be patient and wait for God but some people can't see the dream God has for them because either they refuse or rebel against God or they are confused or somthing of the sort of the matters of Godso that is all Please respondsincerelyELMO

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Wow thats some big questions in one post Elmo:) I will tell you what I believe to be true but there are others that will disagree with me so in the end you will have to decide what you believe. I believe that in Gen 1:1 God created the heavens and the earth it does not say when or how long ago. I believe it was millions of years ago (but others will disagree) And that it was during this time that dinosaurs lived upon the earth, there was no flesh man upon the earth then, We were around but in our spirt bodies (as 1Cor.15 says we will return to) this is how God says he foreknew us, it was from this period of time often called the 1st earth age. This was the time Satan became full of pride and rebelled against God many of us followed Satan in his rebellion against God. So God destroyed the earth Gen (1:2)(2 Peter 3:8)Hebrew calls this rebellion the KataboleGen 1:2 The earth became void (hebrew says became) That is God destroyed it God loved his children to much to kill them for siding with Satan in his rebellion so he instead destoryed that earth/age made it void. For how long we do not know. He took our memeries away. When He destroyed (made void) the earth all life was destroyed also.(So this also proves evolution can not be true, because God destroyed everything. So nothing could have evolved over millions of years. ) So do not let anyone tell you evolution is true. And then The spirit of God started to move and he started this Age of flesh we live in today to give us another chance.Gen 1:3 Let there be light ...This was the start of our flesh age that we live in now the light here was God.This was the beginning of the creation week. That we understand. He hung the sun and moon on the 4th day we are not told if this was also when he hung the planets. Or exactly why the planets are there, but like you I am sure there was a reason. perhaps it has to do with some law of the universe we do not yet understand.So yes dinosuares are real but they died in the first earth age millions of years ago before this Flesh age even began. From the time of Adams creation til today is about 6000 years.

elmo

Sep 19, 2007
kriss, you missed the latter question of mine...where I said "why must we live under the present law of both heaven and earth when god is prepared to destroy the old law in the latter days (For all things are passed away...behold all is become new)and one last question:In Genesis there are many people that because many hundreds of years old.why are we different from themis it because they are more special than us? even if that's not true, it's still not true for us not to be able to live as long as they lived when they were humans just as us.SincerelyElmo

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(elmo;57168)
kriss, you missed the latter question of mine...where I said "why must we live under the present law of both heaven and earth when god is prepared to destroy the old law in the latter days (For all things are passed away...behold all is become new)and one last question:In Genesis there are many people that because many hundreds of years old.why are we different from themis it because they are more special than us? even if that's not true, it's still not true for us not to be able to live as long as they lived when they were humans just as us.SincerelyElmo
People who lived over a hundred years (Ex: Genesis 5) are still human. God needed Himself to be born as a human. (John 1:1, John 1:14) So in short He needed a bloodline. The reason why we can't lived as long like the example there is because of sin. (Romans 3:10, Romans 3:23) Sin is what decreased our life. Today, humans can live upto 120 years being in the flesh. (Genesis 6:3) Our gift is Christ Jesus our Lord...eternal life. (Romans 6:23) So there is life outside of a human body (I Corinthians 15:44)

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
We must live under this age of Flesh law because many of us followed Satan in his rebellion against God when we were in our sprit bodies during the first earth age. So God is giving us a second chance in the flesh to choose to love him from our own free will. He doesnt end this flesh Law until he returns and we are ALL changed back into spirit bodies 1 Cor 1549And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly. 50Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. 51Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. This is the last the 7th trump of Revelation the second coming of Christ we are all changed in the twinkling of an Eye into our spirit/incoruptable bodies again. 53For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. God will again make this earth void at the End of the Milliuem and make a new heaven and earth again where there will be no death. We age now and do not live so long because of sin, And that includes sins against the earth we create toxic things that poison the water,the air the ground, we poison, our bodies with food and drink that are bad for us, there are many types of sin that we do that has shortened the life span of our physical bodies.

treeoflife

Apr 30, 2008
(elmo;57157)
I'd like some input according to the verse genesis 1:1"In the beginning God created heaven and earth.What about the planets? where did they come from, and what is their purpose for being out there.I refuse to believe God was just decorating the universe because He usually does things for a reason or else why create other planets and galaxies.
Genesis 1:16And God made the two great lights--the greater light (the sun) to rule the day and the lesser light (the moon) to rule the night. He also made the stars.​
The stars and solar system serves a great purpose. To declair the glory of God, which consequently should serve to keep man humble. (Ps 19:1-2). Even today we have no comprehension of just how big "space" really is. It should serve to give God glory, and to humble us... for those who do not make themselves willfully ignorant of the fact that God exists.Also, they are used to mark seasons, currently and throughout history... and giving of light by stars/moon at night, and by the Sun (a star) during the day (warmth, and great number of other reasons... we need sunlight to survive, and that's just the way God did it).
and dinosaurs and big animals as such...are they real, and could they fit into the ark?
Oh yes, dinosaurs are/were real, and man lived along side them -- (Job 41:1; Job 40:15)It would be reasonable that if I had to fill an ark... in order to cut down on how long I spent building the ark, I would make plans to grab young (babies) of every kind. A baby polar bear is significantly smaller than a full grown polar bear. Keep in mind also that reptiles (dinosaurs are reptiles) *never stop growing*. The big dinosaurs were not always that big. They also lived at a time when biological life of all kinds thrived and lived for a very, very long time. A reptile, which never stops growing, would get HUGE. Simply, God brought baby animals to Noah.
Also in the 1st verse of genisis I wonder that since it says "heaven and earth" together,does that mean that heaven and eath were made together.
There are three heavens referred to in the Bible.1. Heaven where God exists...2. Heaven where the the celesial bodies (stars/planets) are...3. Heaven where birds fly (our atmosphere).So, to know *what heaven* God is looking at, we need to go to context. If context doesn't work, we can go to the original language for clarification. I would think that the heaven god created at the same time as Earth, was the atmosphere (where birds fly). Obviously heaven where God dwells already existed before He made the Earth or anything on it.
why did God separate t he Angets from us humans or "mortals"
We were made after angels, cronologically (though we were made with time as a demension, which makes this another thing to think about
smile.gif
). That's just the way God did it. When God made humans, we were made in God's image to have dominion over the Earth. To subdue it, and rule over it. Angels pre-existed humans, made in His presence, I suppose for whatever purpose God saw fit. I can't tell you exactly why God did it that way, but that's what I know. God made lots of different kinds of beings, animals... and things, right? He is a creative and powerful Creator.
smile.gif
-----------I am not sure about the last part of your question... I'm sorry, but it wasn't clear to me. Just know that we have free will, and God sovereignly will do as He will, and is good all the time in doing it.
smile.gif