SinSinSin

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Important note: Going without food in and of itself is not fasting, you're simply going hungry. But, going without food while dining on His Word for your meat, then you are fasting Jesus' way.

Love it!

But these are also the kind of fasts that scripture exhorts to:

Isaiah 58:6-8 KJV
[6] Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke? [7] Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? when thou seest the naked, that thou cover him; and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh? [8] Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the Lord shall be thy rereward.

Mark 9:25,28-29 KJV
[25] When Jesus saw that the people came running together, he rebuked the foul spirit, saying unto him, Thou dumb and deaf spirit, I charge thee, come out of him, and enter no more into him. [28] And when he was come into the house, his disciples asked him privately, Why could not we cast him out? [29] And he said unto them, This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting.

Reactions: 07-07-07 and Taken

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The perspective that I had gotten on it was this:

Mat 17:20, And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
Mat 17:21, Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.

Reactions: Michiah-Imla

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That day is gone. But God has not left us defenseless. John is very specific how God gives every believer the Spirit of discernment to know what is truth and what is not when they 'hear' something. It's every man for himself these days—him and God alone. I noticed you like to reference teachers, not the Bible. That tells us a lot, BB.

What on Earth do you think these “ teachers” are teaching “ FROM?” They are teaching From the BIBLE! 100% .Nothing else.
Do you DENY that God has gifted His Children with Superior Teachers That have a “ special gift “, a real Talent for properly and accurately “Dividing God ‘s Word”.....Most people , and I don’t know who has the Holy Spirit in them or not to even have a “ chance” of understanding the Scripture, read the Bible and try to cram the Old Testament into the New Testament or cram the New into the Old to have things make sense and it leads to error..
90 % of the readers read the Bible through an Old Testament Lens Of Law , never realizing that the Age Of Law is over and we are now Living in a Wonderful Age Of Grace.....If the Bible is so “ crystal clear” to any and all that read it, why so many different denominations ? Why are there over 200 types of Baptist’s ? Somebody is Right and Somebody is Wrong. “God-Chosen” , Wise Teachers will lead Serious Bible students into the Truth of “ Nothing But The Blood” for Salvation. “ Self-Chosen” Teachers will lead many to “ Jesus Saves— BUT!” False doctrines. Those with NO teaching can wind up anywhere in between.....
I could be a Bible Teacher. So could you. Does your Pride prevent you from admitting that there could be another Teacher out there that is MUCH better than you and I combined.....who would you send your children to? If there were a great Bible Teacher down the road from you wouldn’t you want your children to be taught by them instead of “ going it alone”, and winding up with any kind of bad Doctrine?
Jesus attended Synagogues where Scripture was taught by wise rabbis . Why didn’t Jesus shut up the Teachers Of Scripture in His day and tell everybody to go home and come back later when there was nobody around .....Did it ever dawn on you that this just might be the Way that the Holy Spirt gets His job done ? You kinda just sit down and shut up and let somebody gifted by, and sent by God and much smarter than you , do his job .

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I could be a Bible Teacher. So could you. Does your Pride prevent you from admitting that there could be another Teacher out there that is MUCH better than you and I combined.....who would you send your children to? If there were a great Bible Teacher down the road from you wouldn’t you want your children to be taught by them instead of “ going it alone”, and winding up with any kind of bad Doctrine?

I think that the teacher that we are all looking for is the Holy Ghost...

Jhn 16:13, Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

1Jo 2:20, But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.

1Jo 2:27, But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
....Most people , ...read the Bible and try to cram the Old Testament into the New Testament or cram the New into the Old to have things make sense and it leads to error..

2 Timothy 3:15-17

...from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Romans 15:4

For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.

Jesus Christ and the Apostles quoted from the Old Testament frequently.

Paul “crammed” the Old Testament at Romans 3:10-18 using Psalms 14:1-3, Psalms 5:9, Psalms 140:3, Psalms 10:7, Isaiah 59:7-8, and Psalms 36:1.

“ Self-Chosen” Teachers will lead many to “ Jesus Saves— BUT!” False doctrines.

There are “buts” and “ifs” throughout the New Testament regarding the gospel (Colossians 1:23; 2 Peter 1:10).

Last edited:

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But most Christians don't know the scriptures for themselves. They know a particular teacher's or denomination's understanding of scripture. And so they know scripture that way. And they call that being taught by the Holy Spirit. And it's probably no coincidence that they gravitate to the teacher or denomination that teaches what suits them personally instead of gravitating toward the one that is actually in suit with the scriptures, in spite of what they feel or think personally about it. It's that ear tickling thing Paul talks about. Christians choose what teacher or denomination they will believe based on what tickles them, not on what the scriptures actually teach, because they don't know for themselves what the scriptures actually teach. They know scriptures, but they only know them as their favorite teachers have used them. They do not know them for themselves according to what the Bible itself teaches about them.[/QUOT

I have been talking about “God Approved” Teachers......Those types of teachers would insist that their crowd read their own bibles along with them when they preach....they would also say like I do ....” be a Berean....don’t take my word for anything....check it out for yourselves in Scripture”. I have plainly said not to trust me until you check me out Scripurally— I could be wrong about everything I think , do or say....So far, I have been the only one here to admit to that.
I could be wrong! ......just don’t bet your Eternal Soul on it....

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been talking about “God Approved” Teachers......Those types of teachers would insist that their crowd read their own bibles along with them when they preach....they would also say like I do ....” be a Berean....don’t take my word for anything....check it out for yourselves in Scripture”. I have plainly said not to trust me until you check me out Scripurally— I could be wrong about everything I think , do or say....So far, I have been the only one here to admit to that.

You'd better believe that I have been the one on these boards to tell people to be a Berean (Acts of the Apostles 17:10-11) about everything I say from the getgo...this is the first time I have heard you say something along the same lines.

Don't bet your eternal soul on the idea that @Blood Bought 1953 might be right, either.

Because while, technically, he has many good things to say, it is unfortunate that what his doctrine has translated into has been a license for immorality in his own life (for example, he feels free to lie in a post that he recently made; of which I brought up Luke 16:10 and said that while it seemed harmless, it was being unjust in what is little and that reflects what his faithfulness will be in larger things).

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It comes down to who you believe, in your 3 posts where you didn't actually provide a solution you mentioned "I us we" over 30 times before I gave up counting you mentioned Jesus Once to mock those that think they had every sin blotted out, One thing I get from your posts is you don't understand a Change of heart that wants to do the things God Loves and hates the things God hates

Where your post gets dangerous you imply If you trust Jesus and are secure it doesn't matter if you are wrong you are still saved so why not try this, ...Don't fear abandoning Doctrine as your assurance and comforter Try and strive to Be perfect as Jesus was, Sounds like one put it "you will be like God"

Your posts although full of many nice words are blinded with pride and point to self, There is nothing Of the Cross And salvation, Jesus Is our Righteousness

Spot on, His Life, as always......I would like to add just one little tiny thing to your post.....well, actually , it may not be so “ tiny”..... lol

You wisely noted how they seldom , if ever, mention The Cross ..... and Paul stated That the Only thing he preached was “ Christ Crucified.....odd, isn't it?
Here is the Clincher though . The Mercy and GRACE Of God is the ONLY THING that ever saved ANYBODY ( “ By GRACE ye are Saved” ) yet .....they never mention the Word.Except to use it to explain the “ god” that they are REALLY COUNTING ON—- Performance ! They think Grace was Given to them So That they would then be empowered to produce the Performancec that would make them “good enough “ to merit Heaven.
I don’t think any of them would be deceived to the point where they think that they have to be 100% perfect to “ get ln” That’s Crazy Town thinking! Right?
So here is what I’d like to know.....because I REST in the Gospel Of Grace Plus NOTHING , I couldn’t care less about my Pitiful , pathetic Performance .I am the REAL “ Chief of Sinners” ( step aside, Paul) yet because I simply REST in Paul’s Gospel Of 1Cor15:1-4 , God takes ALL of my sins and puts them on His Son and in Turn, takes the Perfect Righteousness Of His Son and puts “ that” on me! I am FAR from perfect, yet God “ IMPUTES” me with the very Righteousness , the very PERFECTION of His Son! ( attention , Newbies—- this is what is known as Christianity 101 to actual “ Born-Again” Christians that have Repentant Hearts and Eyes to See —- Two Things only the Holy Spirit can give you, btw....
Anyway , you guys who are still “ working “ towards “ your” perfection......just how Perfect does one have to be to “ make the Grade? 90% perfect? ......76% perfect? ......51% sounds good enough—- you made it past the half- way Point haven’t you? Work on that exact per centage number and get back to us, will ya? Meanwhile, I’m gonna kick my feet back , Perhaps have a beer , and listen to some Rolling Stones and Fleetwood Mac...care to join me , my Kiwi Brother in Christ ? God bless us all !

Reactions: HisLife

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul did not receive any special secret
Gospel.

This was revealed in the Old Testament.

1 Peter 1:9-11 KJVS
[9] Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls. [10] Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you: [11] Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

Peter preached the resurrection:

Acts 2:24,31-32 KJVS
[24] Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it. [31] He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption. [32] This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.

And Peter said the following:

Acts 15:11 KJVS
[11] But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.

The mystery and the mysteries associated with Paul’s ministry were not things descriptive of Israel and her kingdom program. These were truths that God had purposely withheld from everybody, until it was time to reveal them to the Apostle Paul. You can search Jesus’ parables to find nothing of the things the Holy Spirit spoke through Paul—Israel’s temporary fall, salvation by faith without the Mosaic Law, the formation of the Church the Body of Christ, a heavenly hope, salvation going to all Jews and Gentiles without distinction, the Rapture / coming of Christ for His Body, and so on (Romans 11:25; Romans 16:25-26; 1 Corinthians 2:6-8; 1 Corinthians 15:51-55; Ephesians 3:1-11; Colossians 1:25-27; Titus 1:1-3; 1 Timothy 2:4-7; et al.).

Remember, the “kingdom of heaven” was Israel’s earthly kingdom. In Israel’s program, there was a difference between Jew and Gentile. Israel was to be redeemed to minister to Gentiles. Paul preached no such thing as true today. Through Israel’s fall, without Israel’s kingdom, without redeemed Israel, salvation was going to Gentiles, and that salvation message was preached by Paul’s ministry (Romans 11:11-13). In stark contrast, the kingdom of heaven was (and is going to be) God’s way of using restored Israel to reach Gentiles in an earthly kingdom (Romans 11:25-29; Zechariah 8:20-23; Isaiah 60:1-3). Please read and study these passages in your Bible. We will not quote all them for time’s sake.

CONCLUSION

So, the “mysteries” of Jesus’ earthly ministry and the “mysteries” of Paul’s ministry are two different concepts. They should never be confused and conflated into one set of mysteries.

The “mysteries” of Christ’s earthly ministry were mysterious to Israel because she had ignored divine revelation previously given. Hence, Jesus introduced parables—to hide the truth from people who did not want to hear it and believe it anyway. Those who had hearts to believe, Jesus explained the parables to them in private. The “mysteries” of Christ’s earthly ministry were at least revealed to some people—Israel’s little flock of believers. Paul’s “mysteries,” however, were revealed to no one until Paul. The mysteries that Paul preached were secret in God’s mind until He revealed them to Paul in the book of Acts and onward, years after Christ’s earthly ministry in Matthew through John.

Paul’s “mysteries” were “hid in God” (Ephesians 3:9) because God had to let Calvary occur before He could reveal the mystery. Satan had to be caught by surprise (1 Corinthians 2:6-8). Although Israel had crucified Messiah, and refused to repent and accept Jesus as Christ in early Acts, God would use Calvary to go to the Gentiles through Paul without Israel. That is what shocked Satan. Satan assumed he had defeated God at Calvary by keeping Israel from becoming a kingdom of priests to reach Gentiles.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You'd better believe that I have been the one on these boards to tell people to be a Berean (Acts of the Apostles 17:10-11) about everything I say from the getgo...this is the first time I have heard you say something along the same lines.

Don't bet your eternal soul on the idea that @Blood Bought 1953 might be right, either.

Because while, technically, he has many good things to say, it is unfortunate that what his doctrine has translated into has been a license for immorality in his own life (for example, he feels free to lie in a post that he recently made; of which I brought up Luke 16:10 and said that while it seemed harmless, it was being unjust in what is little and that reflects what his faithfulness will be in larger things).

Note to self: never try to share a little joke or kid around with those who are devoid of a sense of humor......
I know that I am supposed to “ love others” , but I must admit ....it’s awfully damned hard to love religious people.....
Strange however ...although religious people make me want to Gag, I love being around Christians....
All you “ Fruit Inspectors” out there, take note...... the #1 Fruit of a Christian is the desire to “hang out” with other Christians ——despite my many flaws.....I GOT that Desire.....put inside me by God...

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[3] For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; [4] And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Everybody in this place knows what my “ Doctrine” is by now.....it’s 1Cor15:1-4 Plus Nothing.....it’s “ Nothing But The Blood Of Jesus” for Salvation.....it’s REST in the Gospel Of 1Cor 15:1-4 or be Guilty Of UNBELIEF ......that’s about it.
Don’t you think my “ Doctrine “ is “ Sound” ?....... Do you think my Doctrine was inspired by Satan —custom - made for “ itchy ears”
If you want to hear “ itchy ear “ sermons go to Joel Osteens church where you can hear how “ good” you are.....go to churches that give you lists of “ do do this and don’t do that “ so you can keep those lists and be “ good enough” for Heaven.....ANY church that will let you be “ Co- Savior”—— Jesus has done HIS part and now you must do YOUR part with “ clean living” and “ Lucky Repentance”.... people with “ itchy ears” WANT to be Judged ! They think they will be Judged and be Judged “ fit for Heaven” because they “ kept the Law “ or “ kept the sermon on the Mount.” Fools have “ itchy ears” , and Anybody that Rests in Paul’s gospel is no Fool......that Gospel is what God is going to use to judge him by....no, he is not a fool—- he is prepared! I know that I am prepared to meet God ! How about you ?

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did check your teaching out. I am a Berean. You can't sin willfully and deliberately and expect to go into the kingdom when Jesus returns. You are definitely wrong about that. And you're misleading people still in the clutches of the flesh, or just escaping from the power of the flesh with your 'you can sin if you want' teaching. Especially, our young people. You're literally destroying their lives. If somebody had taught me what you teach many years ago when I wanted to get saved I may still be in my sins today thinking I'm saved and going into the kingdom when Jesus comes back. I know that I, personally, would probably have come to Christ eventually late in life and put that garbage behind me but my whole adult life along the way would have been destroyed. All because of Free Grace teaching. Thankfully, it did not exist then (which should tell you something, BB).

Last edited:

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What on Earth do you think these “ teachers” are teaching “ FROM?” They are teaching From the BIBLE! 100% .Nothing else.
They aren't rightly dividing it. They're dividing verses away from the Bible and understanding them away from everything else the Bible says about those verses. That's what all false teachings do. That's called not rightly dividing the word of God. You have to know the whole Bible to properly understand just one part of it. You divide out verses of the Bible for learning in the light of the whole counsel of the Bible. That's called RIGHTLY dividing the word of God.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You might want to consider...

Blood Bought 1953...posting on this forum IS NOT speaking to the Lord God.
BY every indication he IS Forgiven, Bodily Crucified with Christ, Soul Saved, spirit Quickened ... Converted IN Christ and MADE wholly Whole.
^ That is an exclusive relationship between him and the Lord God...which can NOT Change.

If you believe he lied...it may be you do not understand him. If he did Lie...it was between man and man and only a Trespass, having Nothing whatsoever to do with his relationship with the Lord God.

What occurs between men, affects his immorality and relationship with the Lord God, none whatsoever.

There is no such thing as a "license to sin or license for immorality." Men have Freewill to do and believe as they choose.

Glory to God
Taken

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You might want to consider...

Blood Bought 1953...posting on this forum IS NOT speaking to the Lord God.
BY every indication he IS Forgiven, Bodily Crucified with Christ, Soul Saved, spirit Quickened ... Converted IN Christ and MADE wholly Whole.
^ That is an exclusive relationship between him and the Lord God...which can NOT Change.

If you believe he lied...it may be you do not understand him. If he did Lie...it was between man and man and only a Trespass, having Nothing whatsoever to do with his relationship with the Lord God.

What occurs between men, affects his immorality and relationship with the Lord God, none whatsoever.

There is no such thing as a "license to sin or license for immorality." Men have Freewill to do and believe as they choose.

Glory to God
Taken

The “ lie” was a JOKE! A five year old would see it! My God, what kind of people am I Dealing with here? And I expect them to understand Scriptural “MEAT ?”....... the mind reels.......

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no such thing as a "license to sin or license for immorality."
That's right. That's why people who think grace is their license to purposely and willfully do whatever they want and still enter into the kingdom at the resurrection are deceived. Grace will not do for them what they think and expect it will. Not gonna happen.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They think Grace was Given to them So That they would then be empowered to produce the Performancec that would make them “good enough “ to merit Heaven.

No, my performance doesn't make me "fit for heaven". Only the blood of Jesus does that.

Of course, the blood of Jesus affects my performance (Hebrews 13:12, Hebrews 10:29, 1 John 1:7).

But it is not my performance that makes me fit for heaven. I am made fit for heaven because of my faith in Jesus Christ.

Through faith, I have received the Holy Spirit (Galatians 3:14); and through the Spirit, I bear the fruit of the Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23); against which there is no law.

So there is no law that I would violate as I bear the fruit of the Spirit...

Does that mean that I am made fit for heaven through bearing the fruit of the Spirit (and the fact that no law is violated by me)?

No, I both am justified and bear the fruit of the Spirit because of faith.

Faith is the root of both my justification and my behaviour that you say makes me fit for heaven.

But I am fit for heaven not because of the behaviour but because of the faith that produces the behaviour

................................................faith....................................................
........................................../......................\...........................................
...................................justification............bearing the fruit of the Spirit.................

I am the REAL “ Chief of Sinners” ( step aside, Paul) yet because I simply REST in Paul’s Gospel Of 1Cor15:1-4 , God takes ALL of my sins and puts them on His Son and in Turn, takes the Perfect Righteousness Of His Son and puts “ that” on me! I am FAR from perfect, yet God “ IMPUTES” me with the very Righteousness , the very PERFECTION of His Son!

Of course, there is the flip side to that...that God imputes the perfect righteousness of Jesus to the one who does what is righteous (1 John 3:7).

Anyway , you guys who are still “ working “ towards “ your” perfection......just how Perfect does one have to be to “ make the Grade? 90% perfect? ......76% perfect? ......51% sounds good enough—- you made it past the half- way Point haven’t you? Work on that exact per centage number and get back to us, will ya?

The perfect righteousness of Christ is imputed to me and I am growing up into the righteous life that the Lord sees as the finished product of my life and into the righteousness that is Jesus' perfect righteousness.

I am not saying that in living the life practically that God desires of me, I am justified...for I have been justified by His blood...

But I have a clearer conscience because of walking not after the flesh but after the Spirit.

When I was still living a Romans 7:14-26 lifestyle, my conscience afflicted me and I became discontented with a lifestyle of sinning...and this is the right attitude for anyone living such a lifestyle to have (see Romans 7:24). It led me to graduate from living like hell (in a Romans 7:14-25 lifestyle) to graduating into Romans 8...

Meanwhile, I’m gonna kick my feet back , Perhaps have a beer , and listen to some Rolling Stones and Fleetwood Mac...care to join me , my Kiwi Brother in Christ ? God bless us all !

Now we see where your doctrine is coming from, if you listen to that kind of music.

It is not that I am saying that you must not listen to that kind of music as a Christian (as though I were being legalistic about it); I am only saying that it is not expedient and not edifying and therefore, while it may indeed be lawful, the fact that you enjoy it says something about you.

Personally, I enjoy music that is edifying and that honours and glorifies the Lord. I could listen to "Fleetwood Mac" or "The Rolling Stones" if I wanted to...but that has all the appeal to me of a Drano Enema...

There is no such thing as a "license to sin or license for immorality."

The Bible tells us that false teachers would come in the last days teaching that grace is a license for immorality (Jude 1:3-4 NIV)

The “ lie” was a JOKE! A five year old would see it! My God, what kind of people am I Dealing with here? And I expect them to understand Scriptural “MEAT ?”....... the mind reels.......

NKJV:
Pro 26:18, Like a madman who throws firebrands, arrows, and death,
Pro 26:19, Is the man who deceives his neighbor, And says, “I was only joking!”

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible tells us that false teachers would come in the last days teaching that grace is a license for immorality (Jude 1:3-4 NIV)

They are False teachers, ungodly men, teaching a LIE.

You used "license for immorality" against another person.

Are you claiming there is such a thing that "godly men claim" that there is there is "a license for immorality" ?

Jude.1
[1] Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called:
[2] Mercy unto you, and peace, and love, be multiplied.
[3] Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.
[4] For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.